Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
I don´t know, i have played the two halfs of chapter 7 and i like them... I feel some sex scenes are way too rush like Emma scene or Bri scene, i would prefer a little of dialogue after finish the sexual encounter. For the rest i liked it.

I don´t know how is going to be the sub path with Kim, Mc is leaving all his friends aside so i don´t know this will be for the Mc, but i hope a scene with Kim and Emma punishing Mc happen in a future :love:, we know they are in good terms and if you follow the femdom path the two of them like to punish the Mc so, why not. And if we can have those two bitches in the male dom path i will be happy too :devilish:

K115

Jun 3, 2018
Honestly wish MrSilverLust would stop engaging here, people will never be satisfied and will really be up in arms over a fucking bush on one of the many girls holy fuck. Criticism over slow updates is fine, but for a game that has many love interests and is also deep in development, it means updates WILL get slower, so that complaint no longer works because it's to be expected from such a sizeable cast.

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
Honestly wish MrSilverLust would stop engaging here, people will never be satisfied and will really be up in arms over a fucking bush on one of the many girls holy fuck. Criticism over slow updates is fine, but for a game that has many love interests and is also deep in development, it means updates WILL get slower, so that complaint no longer works because it's to be expected from such a sizeable cast.
Deep down they only complain about slow updates because they want more of this game and they love it so much , one of the best games ever

MagicMan753

Nov 19, 2021
Deep down they only complain about slow updates because they want more of this game and they love it so much , one of the best games ever
I did think this was one of the best games(top 5 personally), but I honestly don't know anymore, I am fine waiting for updates, I wished the dev took a extra month or so on this part, because the lack of relationship building on some routes in the entirety of ch.7 put a sour taste in my mouth, particularly Emma's sensitive route(also feels like ch.6 maledom emma route got more love and attention then femdom side too). The lack of relationship building and talk on the femdom emma route in the past couple chapters has made this game, from looking forward to future updates to now the dev has one update for me to decide if it is worth me finishing this game or not, because right now I am so disappointed in what was given to me for emma, that idk what is the point anymore.

Last edited:
Reactions: ename144

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
I did think this was one of the best games(top 5 personally), but I honestly don't know anymore, I am fine waiting for updates, I wished the dev took a extra month or so on this part, because the lack of relationship building on some routes in the entirety of ch.7 put a sour taste in my mouth, particularly Emma's sensitive route(also feels like ch.6 maledom emma route got more love and attention then femdom side too). The lack of relationship building and talk on the femdom emma route in the past couple chapters has made this game, from looking forward to future updates to now the dev has one update for me to decide if it is worth me finishing this game or not, because right now I am so disappointed in what was given to me for emma, that idk what is the point anymore.
i feel like the dev doesn't have the passion to work on this game anymore , maybe he was burn out of it but i got this feeling from his statement about finishing the game in the next 3 chatpers , i mean the game just started we just started the relationship build and kinks thing and its already ending ?

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
In general I would agree, but not on this game. Or at least not completely. Depends on what folks are here for. Girls or paths. I haven't played it since 0.4 version, but as I remember, not all girls had all paths. I don't know if that changed in the meantime, but if not, than point isn't valid. If someone is in the game for a path, path which only one specific girl can provide, than variety of girls is irrelevant to that player, because none of the other girls can provide to him what he's here for.
And if that path is ruined by something they can't compromise with (in this case it's bush, but could been anything, cock instead of pussy or whatever), than I'd say complaints are understandable.

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
i feel like the dev doesn't have the passion to work on this game anymore , maybe he was burn out of it but i got this feeling from his statement about finishing the game in the next 3 chatpers , i mean the game just started we just started the relationship build and kinks thing and its already ending ?
This game is about the first dating phase. It's not about spending the rest of their lifes together, that is just indicated in the epilogue, if at all.
So at the end of the game, MC settles on one or maybe more (if swinging etc.) characters.
Skillwise, we are having most level 1 and 2 skills. Mostly some level 2 and level 3 skills remain. Pointwise you can start maxing out, so only two more chapters makes sense as well.

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
So its like bare mininum and you only get to use each skill only once if even that?

saddlface

Oct 25, 2017
Been inactive as of late, but just wanted to say, if anyone here already played the first half of chapter 7, this update is really underwhelming on the Kim path and you should probably skip it if she's your main LI. I respect this dev for all the hard work he's putting in, and I know this game has MANY paths, but I'm only interested in femdom and I have 3 main saves - a Kim's slave save, an Emma/Deb save, and an Emma/Deb/Jen one, and while I'm sure there will be some hot scenes on those other paths, I first tried the Kim route because I was excited about seeing the annoucement unfold and the 2 of them finally start their relationship and, well, none of that happened. In fact if you are on the Kim femdom path there isn't a single sex scene in this update, not even a text message conversation with her, and it all takes about half an hour/40 minutes max to read through.

Again, I will go back and play the other paths and I'm sure I'll like it more, and I'll definitely keep watching this game, but, that said, it is probably the most disappointing update thus far for anyone who loves Kim content...
I'm also on the Kim femdom path, but I think its a little unfair to criticize the dev for lack of progress on every path in this update. He has said multiple times that he is trying to advance every path in every chapter. But that is why he split chapter 7 into two parts. He did half the paths in part one and the other half in part 2. As much as I would like more content on my specific kinks with every update, Kim's story was advanced at the end of 7.1. There is more good femdom content in 7.2 however in the form of Emma's strapon scene. It irks me a little that I cannot get both of those on a single playthrough, but the scenario feature makes it so you don't have to do a completely separate playthrough I guess.

saddlface

Oct 25, 2017
Full submission to Kim let MC break up with the other girls, but if he doesn't commit fully and let her stay with Pete, he can submit with Kim and keep submitting to all the others (as of yet) like Deb or Emma.
Thanks I did not realize that. Do you happen to know which chapter that choice is made in? I'm guessing that will be a pretty significant difference, however, given the dev seems to be planning on focusing the dedicated Kim sub path on humiliating the mc to the rest of the group going forward.

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
Thanks I did not realize that. Do you happen to know which chapter that choice is made in? I'm guessing that will be a pretty significant difference, however, given the dev seems to be planning on focusing the dedicated Kim sub path on humiliating the mc to the rest of the group going forward.
End of chapter 5. Either ask her to break up with Pete for you or don't.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Many skills are used multiple times.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Game won't go on forever.
Thank you for assembling that, so sad to see HONOR tree doesnt get more use :cry:....

And cunning is like I suspected - tons of use for a few then little for others, wheras both manly and sensitive are pretty well distributed.

It would be so tempted if I were dev to put in secret easter eggs, like if you happened to have 'discipline', 'misogyny', and 'pleasing', when kim comes on to the player, mc gives her a strong pimp backhand...

• Haha
Reactions: Bloodguard

tioafa4

Jul 12, 2018
Easter egg skill combos would rule. I think they would have to be wild combos, though, so that they wouldn't necessarily come up on a normal playthrough. Bodywriting + Assplay + Humiliation lets you competently write a message on your own asscheeks and moon someone.

honeryx

Jun 16, 2019
89% at 47:10 now. I really want that last 2%. But it's hard to really find it tbh.

I've been playing around with the Scenarios. I'm not entirely certain that scenarios don't have different dialogue from the main game. But they are a really nice streamlined way to get through things. Especially if you're hunting for dialogue percentage.

Hopefully I can hit my 91% target this weekend, and then I'll probably just check in again at the end of the year. Hope things are better then and people are happier, unfortunate how down most people have looked about this game recently. Oh well, c'est la vie.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: PeterSBigD

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Yeah, I really like how if you're going the maledom path, aftercare is such an essential skill. You can choose to ignore it, but that path leads straight to Abusive Town, population: the MC. As you mention, the gaslighting incident in the latest chapter in particular is the MC as pure villain, and probably won't end well.

As for balance, I think the femdom options were quicker off the block in the early chapters and also went into slightly more fetish content (chastity n'such), while the maledom content took a bit longer to be developed but has been catching up lately. But most of the game stays fairly vanilla, so if you've been hoping for the femdom to keep escalating, I can see how it could come off as underwhelming.

4.60 star(s) 163 Votes