Dec 20, 2021
The worst part isnt even the femdom (which sucks too lol) but the complete relationship-suicide going along with it and its similar shitty on the maledom path.

Kim expects/forces the mc to kinda betray all his friends and become a persona non grata and just an all around shit being. The MC deserves it if he goes along with it tho, theres literally no reason for him to do so.

Vulvamort is just a narcisstic bitch without remorse and a shitty human being but i dont think she actively enjoys being cruel towards others, she just doesnt give a shit while Kim is only happy if she can be cruel towards other people.
Please tell me in which game vulvamort appears?

• Haha
Reactions: Don Sucio and lnppo

arone tajhiri

Feb 11, 2018
Weird. Our Red String has reliably 20$ heroes and Race of Life even a freaking 50$ hero.

Maybe the patreons like the developer too much to not screw him over? At least thats why I'm not doing it.
there were talks on discord about updates getting leaked ri8 after it was up maybe that's why they are taking it slow
be patient fellas

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
it's already on steam :) I just have yet to play it and no im not going to download it and leak it. It gets leaked when it gets leaked

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
Weird. Our Red String has reliably 20$ heroes and Race of Life even a freaking 50$ hero.

Maybe the patreons like the developer too much to not screw him over? At least thats why I'm not doing it.
Sent link to the mods earlier today for mirroring/upload so should appear here sooner or later.
Was a shit update though, you're not missing out.

honeryx

Jun 16, 2019
I'm curious about people's reactions. It shouldn't take people very long to get through the content, unless I'm missing a lot. Didn't do my maledom play yet, but if the femdom routes are any indication it won't actually take me any longer than one sitting, probably during halftime or commercial breaks of the NBA game later tonight.

Honestly found the femdom disappointing. I'd put in spoilers but I'll wait to see what other people think. With people talking about Kim, to me honestly she was by far the most interesting character for Chapter 7. By far. This is from someone that despised her previously. Obviously in a real life situation I'd avoid her (and I'd find a way to report her to character&fitness to get her disbarred) but this is a video game so I just want stuff to happen, and femdom in a video game to me is more interesting than real life situations that are just way better experienced in real life.

We got a few more chapters, maybe a couple of years of development. Part of me is just happy with the idea of not even caring about the game, and having no expectations for games on this site period. There are so few standouts, they have such long update cycles and small content that may or may not interest you specifically the player. It's crazy to me there are people that literally post a hundred times a day and play every game released. I'm not one of those people so I'd just go back to forgetting this place exists and doing other stuff. I usually just check around NiF release dates.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Can you spoil the scenes please?
I just installed it to look at the gallery. Unless I miss remember what a scene being in part 1 Looks like a non sexual Jen scene , a Lea HJ , 2 Bri , a Emma Deepthroat and pegging, maaybe a few Kim unsure if she had any in part 1 but there is 3 for chapter 7 Base on the gallery im probably gonna take my sweet time to play the update im no longer in a rush

Last edited:

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
Yeah, it was just wrapping up of the remaining characters that didn't got a scene during the first half (more like two thirds) already released. Mostly building blocks/set-up for the remaining two chapters + epilogue.

As an individual update on its own, whatever.

Considering the slower development, developer has lost a good chunk of steam and enthusiasm. It is the middle section of the game which is usually the hardest to write about, so now its all about concluding all plot-lines.

At least structurally, the update offers enough:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: osanaiko

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Yeah, it was just wrapping up of the remaining characters that didn't got a scene during the first half (more like two thirds) already released. Mostly building blocks/set-up for the remaining two chapters + epilogue.

Considering the slower development, developer has lost a good chunk of steam and enthusiasm. It is the middle section of the game which is usually the hardest to write about, so now its all about concluding all plot-lines.

Yeah after reading this I think i'll just play the update eventually when I get through the other 20 games of updates I still need to play lol. but i'll wait till the next update to replay the game just doesn't seem worth a replay right now. not sure of the context anything as I didn't play it yet but the gallery did feel a bit disappointing to me. Especially since there is what only 2 or 3 more updates left

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017

To clearify, my view is that of a pure maledom/alpha player.
This game has been heavily skewed towards femdom/beta players from the start, as so many of us has touched on here before regarding the writing, lack of insight into dom mindsets etc. So it's not surprising we got basically nothing for the entire ch 7. I assume there is a bunch for the opposing team so for them it might be a brilliant update, I wouldn't know.

• Haha
Reactions: lnppo

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
This game has been heavily skewed towards femdom/beta players from the start, as so many of us has touched on here before regarding the writing, lack of insight into dom mindsets etc.
Dunno, isn't there enough content for everyone?
Emma has a dom path in which you degrade her.
Jen wants you to be a dom.
Kim is your partner in crime and likes it if you ake charge and fuck her.
Leah is a bit neutral, but it can also line up with a dominant male fucking and teaching her.
Olivia and Bri are neutral. You don't need to be a sub to fuck them.
Deb is the sole case in which the dom path sucks. I consider her to be the best option for the sub path, anyway, so the dom path is just a bonus, if not overly good.
You likely get Paige later on and dom her, but that may not be most cup of tea.

Didn't include chapter 7, but it seems fairly even (aside from Deb):

c2.png

4.60 star(s) 161 Votes