osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
C:\Users\<your user name>\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\NothingisForever-<?????>

That's the folder where the saves are stored. You'll need to find it yourself, because the username is specific to your computer setup. The ??? part is some long number, not sure if that is the same for every installation or is unique. Anyway, if you go looking to that folder path you should find it, and inside there are all the save files.

Next, if you have just made a save, the most recent file in that folder will be it. The name of the save file will be something like "2-4.LT1.save" (with different numbers).

You can't attach files in F95 unless they have the correct extension. "<filename>.save" files will not work, so you should rename it to "<filename>.txt". ("<filename>" indicates the save filename, not literal text)\

I may have to delete the game if i can't progress it?
That's kind of a weird thing to say... I am trying to help. Double or triple posting to try to pressure me is just rude and entitled. The amount of fucks I give if you can't play is pretty small to be honest.

Curious14!

Jul 26, 2022
Sorry, I didn't mean to disrespect you at all, I'm just frustrated I can't continue the game. I won't bother you again...sorry.

Oct 18, 2022
View attachment 1362086

Overview:
A bright young psychology student finds his dream job as a sexologist and has a great future ahead of him... until some inappropriate behavior throws everything out of the window. Now, plagued with regrets and self-doubt, he tries to start anew. He will have to fight his inner demons and decide what kind of man he wants to be. All the while using his psychology knowledge to understand the needs and kinks of potential love interests he finds along the away, including: an old friend with unresolved feelings, the bossy personal trainer from his gym, a painfully shy college girl who is hiding a secret desire… or the one girl that’s absolutely off-limits. Will he repeat the same mistakes of his past?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: osanaiko

MrSilverLust

MSL Games
Game Developer
May 22, 2021
Hi Everyone
Loving the game but I'm stuck on a screen and can't get back to the game. I'm playing ver 0.7.0 and on the screen where i have to deduce Lea's kink. I answer the questions (easy) and whether I select yes or no to show me the answers I cannot leave the screen to return to the game! What am I doing wrong?
any ideas please.
No one else has reported a bug there. While it's not impossible that there is one that is affecting you, the first thing I'd is to check if you indeed have the right answers in the menu.

There's the question mark on the top left corner that you can click to give you the correct answers. Make sure yours are like that and that you clicked on Exhibitionism in the list below the questions. A new button in the lower right corner saying "kink found" will show up when all answers are correct and you need to click in there.

If you can, post a screenshot just to confirm that you indeed have everything correct.

If that's the case, I'd suggest to load an older save and try again. Maybe something indeed bugged out. If you don't have an older save, do this: in the loading screen, click on A (automatic saves) on the lower botton. Load one of those saves. The game automatically saves every time you make a choice, so that screen should have a recent save there you can load.

Last edited:
Reactions: Demnor

onknight

Feb 8, 2019
No one else has reported a bug there. While it's not impossible that there is one that is affecting you, the first thing I'd is to check if you indeed have the right answers in the menu.

There's the question mark on the top left corner that you can click to give you the correct answers. Make sure yours are like that and that you clicked on Exhibitionism in the list below the questions. A new button in the lower right corner saying "kink found" will show up when all answers are correct and you need to click in there.

If you can, post a screenshot just to confirm that you indeed have everything correct.

If that's the case, I'd suggest to load an older save and try again. Maybe something indeed bugged out. If you don't have an older save, do this: in the loading screen, click on A (automatic saves) on the lower botton. Load one of those saves. The game automatically saves every time you make a choice, so that screen should have a recent save there you can load.
This is a really well done product you should be proud of yourself
A lot of writers fall back on the same boring stuff guys who can cum forever
Superpowers Harem stuff Elfs and magoic and the characters aren't well developed.
The characters in yours seem to fly off the page
I have a save and I haven't finished it I'm on the last chapter
But I'm really happy and I hope this has a sequel

Curious14!

Jul 26, 2022

Hi Mr SilverLust,
Seems my answers to the qustions were wrong after all. Your VN is very good, sorry I don't have any money to support you.
Thank You for taking the time to help.

• Red Heart

Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022
Hi All: Is there any advantage to "buying" a skill before it is obviously necessary to use it? For example, could buying a skill invisibly change the path the game takes? Thank you in advance.

Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022
Nope. Don't buy the skills until you need them, there is never a time in the game where you can't just enter and buy the skill.
I know that, but it isn't obvious to see whether buying it or not changes the plot. The consensus is as you say.

In fact you can even buy a skill, test out what happens, then roll right back and refund it.
I know...I tested that out!
Thank you and also thank you, Mfka5!

MrSilverLust

MSL Games
Game Developer
May 22, 2021
Seems my answers to the qustions were wrong after all. Your VN is very good, sorry I don't have any money to support you.
Thank You for taking the time to help.
Good that there is no bug, you never know!

Is there any advantage to "buying" a skill before it is obviously necessary to use it? For example, could buying a skill invisibly change the path the game takes? Thank you in advance.
No, all skills checks are always properly identified so anyone can know what they're getting into and how to get there (or avoid it if they don't like it). So, there are no invisible checks. To me, that just seems like it'd be frustrating for the players.

How would they know they should have skill X by time Y to get into the path they want? They'd have to play the game with a walkthrough opened in another window, which is always really annoying.

Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022
Good that there is no bug, you never know!

No, all skills checks are always properly identified so anyone can know what they're getting into and how to get there (or avoid it if they don't like it). So, there are no invisible checks. To me, that just seems like it'd be frustrating for the players.

How would they know they should have skill X by time Y to get into the path they want? They'd have to play the game with a walkthrough opened in another window, which is always really annoying.
Thank you so much; I agree completely!
Oh...and the chess games are amazing!

• I just jizzed my pants

Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022
I see you also have good taste. Like our friend over here so eloquently put it the page before:

and so do you! I was staring for ages at some of the games. Loved the houndstooth skirt in the first tournament. The game in which Jen checkmated someone using two knights and a bishop was sublime! I normally like pretty roughish games...but after the chess....I cannot allow Jen to get degraded.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
and so do you! I was staring for ages at some of the games. Loved the houndstooth skirt in the first tournament. The game in which Jen checkmated someone using two knights and a bishop was sublime! I normally like pretty roughish games...but after the chess....I cannot allow Jen to get degraded.
Not gonna lie I had no intention of doing that to Jen either but since she is the one that wanted it, I didn't mind making a separate save for that. And well I did find some of those scenes kind of hot not gonna lie, but I played the other jen path I wanted at the same time

Reactions: Andrea9999

Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022
Not gonna lie I had no intention of doing that to Jen either but since she is the one that wanted it, I didn't mind making a separate save for that. And well I did find some of those scenes kind of hot not gonna lie, but I played the other jen path I wanted at the same time
I am not too far in the game (spent unscheduled time at the chess tables). I am sort of reluctantly going that path but I think I will have more interest in applying the depraved and exhibitionist paths to Lea and the misogynist or dom (if it applies) to Emma. Assuming the game's code allows it.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I am not too far in the game (spent unscheduled time at the chess tables). I am sort of reluctantly going that path but I think I will have more interest in applying the depraved and exhibitionist paths to Lea and the misogynist or dom (if it applies) to Emma. Assuming the game's code allows it.
yeah I went kind of went overboard and made alot of saves at a certain point so I kind of played every path roughly at the same time other than Kim's cause fuck her. That's why this game took me like a week to finish.

• Haha
Reactions: Andrea9999

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
The best chess matches in game are "borrowed" from some famous historic Grandmaster's matches. There is a post (much, much) earlier in this game thread that lists some of the specific matches.

4.60 star(s) 164 Votes