Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I didn't really care for the update
But that's mostly because it didn't have the Jen content I have been waiting for.

The Lea stuff was hot though.

I still think this is a way better game than most stuff I have played.

Last edited:

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
That makes zero sense. They can still wait until the full chapter is out like normal, just now they have the option to get half of it earlier. Why would anyone stop support over more download options?
You misunderstand the situation. The patrons in question voted for only full chapter updates and that is what happened, no half chapters out! And then the time it needed to get the full chapter done was simply too long! The hardcore fans stayed, but a lot of less fanatic fans pulled the plug and what was worse, for the fans sitting on the fence about patroning or not, it was a clear sign not to donate.
That is the thing with polls in closed systems. If you only ask your patrons, you will get skewed results.

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
I didn't like Deb scene in this update. At least with the other scenes there was a feeling that you both were getting closer to each other, but in this scene everything happened because the other girl wanted to involve the MC and it didn't advance their relationship at all.

Reactions: tremere87

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
I prefer big updates because I get to see the stats at the end and continue to be amazed at how much my kinks don't line up with the community at large.
Hey, everyone! Look! We found the guy who chose Bri at the "cave of truth" scene! Let's all point and laugh....

:coffee::coffee::coffee: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: K115

Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022
I just heard of and started this game the other day. I really do not like vanilla stuff, so I went totally for cunning and manly (I wish there were female protagonists to play like "Our Red String") and looking for the MC to use Lea and Emma to the max. But then I got heavily caught up...too caught up in the chess thing (staring at the board)... but I may not have the stats to be successful with Jen. I like the music.

Otaku_Bob

Jul 30, 2017
NothingIsForever-0.6.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​
Can you please add 0.7.0?

Estius

Mar 16, 2023
You misunderstand the situation. The patrons in question voted for only full chapter updates and that is what happened, no half chapters out! And then the time it needed to get the full chapter done was simply too long! The hardcore fans stayed, but a lot of less fanatic fans pulled the plug and what was worse, for the fans sitting on the fence about patroning or not, it was a clear sign not to donate.
That is the thing with polls in closed systems. If you only ask your patrons, you will get skewed results.
I see. Still, you get an option to download half early. A win-win I suppose for the impatient people.

• Hey there
Reactions: Turret

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
How opinions differ! While updating with a half-chapter is not the optimum, I am in favour of it! There is simply a point where an update takes too long and that hurts more than posting a half-chapter and concluding a little later.
What the proponents of "only full chapter" updates do not want to see is that delay after delay and overlong intervalls hurt reputation, goodwill and interest in a game quite strongly!
Of course it can hurt reputation and stuff but that is only problem for the dev, the logical thing is not announce a release date if the game is not ready and the dev is not really sure about the date, of course can be unexpected problems but release a full chapter doesn´t mean bad reputation if the release plan is solid.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Of course it can hurt reputation and stuff but that is only problem for the dev, the logical thing is not announce a release date if the game is not ready and the dev is not really sure about the date, of course can be unexpected problems but release a full chapter doesn´t mean bad reputation if the release plan is solid.
Naturally if a Dev keeps to a certain intervall with the updates that is no problem and should be done so. But my point was not about full chapter updates in time, but full chapter updates with long delays which are not even close to an usual intervall.

Reactions: Don Sucio

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
I didn't really care for the update
But that's mostly because it didn't have the Jen content I have been waiting for.

The Lea stuff was hot though.

I still think this is a way better game than most stuff I have played.
Yeah I think I'm just going to set up some save files for later on for the full update in about a month.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Joshy92

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Not gonna lie i'm not even sure if I will make a save and look at Kim's content or not, she is such a horrible human being not sure I care to see it. But on the other hand one of the choices will most likely have a impact in a future update, if I do this would be the only reason for me to do so.

Reactions: K115 and Andrea9999

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
Not gonna lie i'm not even sure if I will make a save and look at Kim's content or not, she is such a horrible human being not sure I care to see it. But on the other hand one of the choices will most likely have a impact in a future update, if I do this would be the only reason for me to do so.
Yeah Kim is a strange bird for this game, in this way: I'm not sure I'd consider "cheating" a kink. I... think all the other "kinks" are at least consensual. So the game happily stays in the lane of "kink experimentation" for the MC until Kim. Then things get rough.

Now, I'm not saying she doesn't belong in the game or that her character is boring. I mean, if you really wanna indulge your inner asshole, she helps deliver. And maybe she's delivering some drama down the road. Probably, though I haven't played much into Episode 7 to know.

But I don't have any saves focusing just on Kim. I do have a like "manwhore" save that she's involved in, like a monkey tossing around a hand grenade.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Could you write me how many ntr and what kind?
The only thing with NTR is you can cause one of the LI characters to break up with your friend and be with you. But she is a horrible human being. Before she does so she wants the MC to help her cheat

There is a few sharing and swinging scenes but it isn't really NTR as they are in a open relationship and everything is done with consent.

4.60 star(s) 164 Votes