Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
I don't understand the comparison with BaDIK.

BaDIK season one is €11,59 here in Europe. For season two I'd have to pay €16,79 on top of that.
How much will season 3 and 4 cost, to add to that and know the price of the full game?

For comparison, NiF is €15 for the complete game, all future updates included. No other paid seasons or dlcs required. This will be what? 1/4 of the price of BaDIK when both games are finished?
$15 seems more than fair, I'd pay more for it when completed, probably $40. I spend $70 on high end stuff like Witcher 3 and Baldur's Gate 3.

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
Huh, interesting.
I don't think I've ever use any for this game though.
Unless, does URM count as one?
I'm not an expert, but I've heard of URM, like activating the console or whatever, yeah I've heard of it borking stuff. I've used it, activated the console, and it's kept some games from loading up. But I wouldn't know why, nor am I a coder or anything.

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
do i have to make maths to entwine the mass of skill -tree....nah too much trouble....love more the storytelling instead of have allways have to look for what where and if i can go a pathway....but good luck(y)

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
Kim scene was hot , but to sacrifice Jen + deb path ( and also missing Lea scene at party ) is a thought price to pay :oops:
If you are a sub towards her and don't ask her to drop Pete for you, you are still her devoted toy, she stays with Pete and you can be with Jen and Deb. It is a milder variation though.

• Red Heart
Reactions: bobi67
Jan 18, 2018
Nothing Is Forever [v0.7.0] [MrSilverLust] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [791 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

Mac [791 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Android?

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
I lost my saves. I have no idea how because I even had a backup game file. Can anyone help me with the save files?

Reactions: Anonymous100

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
do i have to make maths to entwine the mass of skill -tree....nah too much trouble....love more the storytelling instead of have allways have to look for what where and if i can go a pathway....but good luck(y)
In the skill screen there's an "Options" button in the bottom center, this takes you to the "Cheats" menu. In there is a "Relaxed Mode" switch that is what you probably want, because it gives you lots of points which will make it easy to buy the right skills whenever needed to see certain scenes that might otherwise be locked. You basically won't need to worry about ensuring you have enough points anymore, and can just make choices as you like.

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Well...since this split release is happening to test the waters, I'll just give my two cents. Doesn't work.

This game, not only has a big ensemble cast, but also multiple paths for many of them. And the result of this split format, is a very short update for someone who just wants to follow their single playthrough in a new episode. Just release a full update whenever it's ready. When it comes to an audience, you can't take back what you have already given them. It always backfires. So if the audience is used to big meaty updates, that's the way to go.

Bleh21

Dec 4, 2018
Alright is there a way to be with Kim but for her to not destroy your life? Never thought that shit would actually happen lol
She's great but I ain't losing every other LI to see her route.

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
Alright is there a way to be with Kim but for her to not destroy your life? Never thought that shit would actually happen lol
She's great but I ain't losing every other LI to see her route.
There is the dominant route with her. Basically you can't be a pushover and not have a high submissive score. You and her are on more even footing, she cheats on Pete and you can cheat on your other LI. You won't see the submissive scenes with her, obviously.

Reactions: osanaiko and Bleh21

flameshin

Jul 15, 2017
That looks like a syntax error caused by a walkthough mod. The string "Bri path open" does not appear in the actual release code.
I'm not an expert, but I've heard of URM, like activating the console or whatever, yeah I've heard of it borking stuff. I've used it, activated the console, and it's kept some games from loading up. But I wouldn't know why, nor am I a coder or anything.
Just found out the actual issue.
It wasn't URM, it was actually the Universal Choice Descriptor.
URM was working just fine since it didn't actually do anything harmful, afaik.
Actually, the only time URM borked things for me was when it asked for a font that I didn't have, and the game worked flawlessly after I downloaded it.
Anyway thank you all for the replies! Cheers!

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
Well...since this split release is happening to test the waters, I'll just give my two cents. Doesn't work.

This game, not only has a big ensemble cast, but also multiple paths for many of them. And the result of this split format, is a very short update for someone who just wants to follow their single playthrough in a new episode. Just release a full update whenever it's ready. When it comes to an audience, you can't take back what you have already given them. It always backfires. So if the audience is used to big meaty updates, that's the way to go.
MrSilverLust
agree.gif

Plus breaking up .7 (sort of) makes me a little nervous playing it now since, idk, I might miss something that's finished up and polished up in the "final" release or something.

bobi67

Jun 8, 2019
If you are a sub towards her and don't ask her to drop Pete for you, you are still her devoted toy, she stays with Pete and you can be with Jen and Deb. It is a milder variation though.
Oh , thank you I didn't know this alternate soft femdom path was available :D

It's perfect , enjoying hot lea scene in the bathroom with the sharing discussion , the insanely hot simp/cuck sexting with the "mysterious" girl , the great femdom scene with deb and her friend , and finally still licking Kim heels and getting humiliated by her . Best of both world :love:

Reactions: Anonymous100

Busted1201

Sep 29, 2017
A very good update. Lea is such a cutie. Mc is pushing her more more into her kinks. And also into his. The scene was hot AF! I hope in the future he and she can make their fantasies /dirty talk kinks into reality.

Reactions: Estius and Turret
4.60 star(s) 164 Votes