ItzSpc

Oct 7, 2020
That's why pirating is so popular, most of the time if you're a paying customer your getting shafted with a worse experience than pirates get, not really the case for avn unless it's locked behind a super high-tier
In my perspective, becoming a Patreon supporter is not solely driven by the desire to access and play the game; rather, it reflects a commitment to supporting the game developer in their ongoing work and the potential initiation of new projects upon completion. Piracy, on the other hand, serves as a means to sample games and make an informed decision about whether to extend support to the developer. Additionally, there exists a grey area where individuals resort to piracy either for the sole purpose of playing the game or due to financial constraints preventing them from offering financial support.

For instance, I generally avoid committing to monthly subscriptions, but I willingly contribute between updates for games I appreciate. In this specific instance, I don't particularly mind the swift leak of the update because my financial support is not aimed at securing exclusive access; rather, it serves as a gesture of encouragement and approval towards the developer.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Lea had a sexy scene... it was just words while you do things with her, but sexy nonetheless.
I don't think I asked before but what's your opinion of Jens sharing scene in chapter 6?
I personally believe it's the second-best scene I have seen in the genre.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
In my perspective, becoming a Patreon supporter is not solely driven by the desire to access and play the game; rather, it reflects a commitment to supporting the game developer in their ongoing work and the potential initiation of new projects upon completion. Piracy, on the other hand, serves as a means to sample games and make an informed decision about whether to extend support to the developer. Additionally, there exists a grey area where individuals resort to piracy either for the sole purpose of playing the game or due to financial constraints preventing them from offering financial support.

For instance, I generally avoid committing to monthly subscriptions, but I willingly contribute between updates for games I appreciate. In this specific instance, I don't particularly mind the swift leak of the update because my financial support is not aimed at securing exclusive access; rather, it serves as a gesture of encouragement and approval towards the developer.
Which is why I love it when a game goes on steam as it does make me feel shitty sometimes playing these games off this site at times as I wouldn't be able to afford to sub to every game I like or play that month. So games that go on steam are usually instant buys for me if I like it.

Reactions: Demnor and ItzSpc

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I don't think I asked before but what's your opinion of Jens sharing scene in chapter 6?
Which path is that for Jen I still need to get my solo paths in order, I'm assuming the vanilla option? I want to play that one first for Jen. Don't kill me Joshy i'm playing a manwhore path but im still making solo simp paths and im still gonna simp hard when I play them. I just read a comment about there being a possibility of some drama on that path and well it got me curious....

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I thought it was quite weak and without any build up.
They did talk about it for a while before it happened.
But more build up would have probably made it even hotter.

The only thing I think could have been better was the position.
I prefer to see girls on their backs with their legs spread.

Also, I would have loved a certain option there at the end.

Dessolos
I don't know what path it's on sorry dude.
Maybe someone else could tell you.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
They did talk about it for a while before it happened.
But more build up would have probably made it even hotter.

The only thing I think could have been better was the position.
I prefer to see girls on their backs with their legs spread.

Also, I would have loved a certain option there at the end.
I don't feel like that talked about it all that much. And besides, Carl (or whatever his name is) is absolutely the worst person they could have used for this.

Reactions: Eggnog123

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017

This THIS THIS!!!

"Patronage" is the traditional method for relatively wealthy individuals to both gain preferential access to the highest quality art available, and show off their social status.

In the modern digital world, piracy is inescapable; bytes don't care about restrictions.

However, if you are lucky enough to be relatively wealthy, you have the option to summon into being MORE of the specific content that you love - by supporting the artists who make it.

Digital content has property which is not possible in the physical world: that making perfect copies is possible and does not degrade the original. So for a Rational Thinker, it should matter nothing to a supporter of a artist that some other people in the world are also getting that artist's content by piracy. The only thing that matters is that the content is created in the first place.

ItzSpc is exactly correct: those of us who CAN support artists who make the stuff we want should do so... and then everyone, even those who CANNOT support, will benefit.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I don't feel like that talked about it all that much. And besides, Carl (or whatever his name is) is absolutely the worst person they could have used for this.
True about that.
But we probably needed a guy who isn't threating to the relationship.

ItzSpc

Oct 7, 2020
This THIS THIS!!!

"Patronage" is the traditional method for relatively wealthy individuals to both gain preferential access to the highest quality art available, and show off their social status.

In the modern digital world, piracy is inescapable; bytes don't care about restrictions.

However, if you are lucky enough to be relatively wealthy, you have the option to summon into being MORE of the specific content that you love - by supporting the artists who make it.

Digital content has property which is not possible in the physical world: that making perfect copies is possible and does not degrade the original. So for a Rational Thinker, it should matter nothing to a supporter of a artist that some other people in the world are also getting that artist's content by piracy. The only thing that matters is that the content is created in the first place.

ItzSpc is exactly correct: those of us who CAN support artists who make the stuff we want should do so... and then everyone, even those who CANNOT support, will benefit.
If one wishes to romanticize the situation, one could liken modern digital piracy to a public museum, where people can freely visit to appreciate the art. However, it is those who provide patronage to the artist who hold the privilege of deciding which pieces of art will be prominently displayed in the museum.

Reactions: osanaiko

chocolatemoli

Aug 21, 2019
Kim is really a goddess! I only deserve to worship the floor she walk on as she said and the best reward is to kiss her toes! She is so superior and I should forbid to touch any parts of her body:love::love::love:Plz tell me is there any more characters like her in other games

Last edited:

flameshin

Jul 15, 2017
I got this error twice when playing the compressed version of 0.7.0.
Once at Olivia smoking scene at the shore, and then when I was about to do one night stand with Brie.
Anyone can help?
This didn't happen to me back in 0.6.3 though.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

bobi67

Jun 8, 2019
Kim scene was hot , but to sacrifice Jen + deb path ( and also missing Lea scene at party ) is a thought price to pay :oops:

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
Well I ran through my saves in about a half hour. I found a few scenes but yeah it was extremely short. Obviously it was only a partial release, unless there was a lot held back on it though I'd think the full chapter release is quite a ways away.
Counting only dialogue + translatable words (i.e. excludes all renpy code, image statements, comments etc):
The entire readable script is 336,786 words
The additions in Chapter 7 part 1 are 28142 words
So that was an increase in game length of approx 9%

Note that the entire New Testament of the christian bible is only about 185000 words.

It might be possible that your choices and which paths that have been left available to you were not particularly catered for in this half-chapter.

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
I got this error twice when playing the compressed version of 0.7.0.
Once at Olivia smoking scene at the shore, and then when I was about to do one night stand with Brie.
Anyone can help?
This didn't happen to me back in 0.6.3 though.
That looks like a syntax error caused by a walkthough mod. The string "Bri path open" does not appear in the actual release code.

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Unfortunaly the update was kind of a miss for me. But to put my critic in comparion: i would still rate it with 5 stars, so its not thiiis big of a deal.

My biggest gripe at the moment is that kinks i like and should enjoy the scenes going along with them .. just somehow arent clicking for my tastes in this and the last updates while it was the complete oppsite before.

Maledom my probably preferred kink, feels entirely off for me with Jen. To be honest, i feel stupid when the mc humiliates her about her body/tits (and it feels like he feels stupid doing it too) when shes just gorgeous.

And i didnt liked the painplay and the way it was potrayed in this update and the options we had. Its not really hot if she only likes it because the mc likes it while it doesnt give her any real pleasure for me. And his ways of "humiliating" her feel just lame and half-assed considering he's a smart guy.

Im missing the "mindgames" which make domination and humiliation fun and esp considering hes the psychologist looking into other peoples minds. The dev showcased that he's able to create something like that with the Emma/Mc dynamics so i dont really get why the Jen Maledom route feels so .. lame? uninspired? I honestly got downturned during the lewd with her in the new update.

Its similar with Deb on the sub route, the mff "threesome" just felt kinda lame and it feels like the connection to deb is entirely lacking. It even felt like the other random/new girl had a stronger bond with deb strangely.

To be fair it just doesnt hit my tastes at all, the spanking in earlier chapters and talks were hot and i even thought the chastity stuff with her was kinda a kinda fun denying-domination play (mc should took notes for his ways with jen .....) but the mc using the strapon again is just lame and so boring.

The kim sub route is unbearable for my tastes and is closer to how other games potray femdom aka full slavery which i hate more than anything. But thats not a critic and more stateing my opinion/tastes.

So i guess the domination/submission parts are more of a miss for me lately somehow even tho its probably my preferred fetish.

I liked the (short) Lea part and strangely really enjoyed the olivia part, it made the story feel a bit more immersive and grounded.

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
Interesting, all the sex scenes in this game are pretty weak and have no animations (unless some were added since last I played).

It's a pretty good game for choice and story I play it for that. And the pop-psychology. The BDSM stuff. I've looked at it. I don't understand the fascination with it. But whatever.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But hey, I don't have to go that route so... no skin off my back.

Will not judge others in a single player game. Will not. Won't do it. Will resist.

peace and love.gif

Reactions: Joshy92
4.60 star(s) 164 Votes