Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
Maybe, could be ... just because she is not the BDSM NTR kinkster .. she is just the cheating whore.
Go check your kink alphabet in this game and put your mind straight.
Why didn't you have Kim put the protagonist in a chastity cage?
It makes the most sense in this scenario. Considering the entire "I own you" diatribe. It also means he can no longer have sex with any of the other LI's until the ever-looming timeline is up, giving the player a feeling of futility being "locked" into Kim's route.

• Haha
Reactions: Mfka5

as22

Oct 1, 2018
Maybe, could be ... just because she is not the BDSM NTR kinkster .. she is just the cheating whore.
Go check your kink alphabet in this game and put your mind straight.
Kim's .... "just" a cheating whore?

You should probably play through the game again lmao

Reactions: bobi67

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Kim's .... "just" a cheating whore?

You should probably play through the game again lmao
I still not finished the last 2 chapters or Kim's path gonna play her content last cause I hate her. But I wouldn't say his statement is wrong she admits to the MC that she cheats.

Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
For a 15 euro game why cant i remove that horrible bush of Kims.
Kinda ruins it for me, but without it could be my fav one

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
Bad bitch .. as in bad at anything she puts her slimy mind to ...
why cant i remove that horrible bush of Kims
Players impressions of her:
Kim is the one having the least sexual content
she manipulates and acts only towards her enjoyment/benefits
Kim is unapologetically bad
Kim is an unabashed a..., not nice but something you can work with
Kim, I wonder if she'll be a major antagonist
Kim has been cheating
smart unapologetic bad bitches. (Kim)
Kinda like ying yang,perfectly balanced as it should be.

Last edited:

as22

Oct 1, 2018
I still not finished the last 2 chapters or Kim's path gonna play her content last cause I hate her. But I wouldn't say his statement is wrong she admits to the MC that she cheats.
Nobody cares about Kim cheating, the comment was about calling Kim "just" a cheating whore when she literally put the fucking MC in a dog collar in the update. After saying how much she enjoys ruining people's lives and stepping on the MC's face.

The guy's comment was just an embarrassing mess

A chastity cage here at this point would make more sense than the entire chastity thing in Debs's route. Explain to me what is arousing about the MC caging himself? Nothing.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: osanaiko

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
To me Kim is almost as bad as Vulvamort she is for the 2nd worst LI ive seen in a game cause how horrible she is as a person

MrSilverLust

MSL Games
Game Developer
May 22, 2021
Why didn't you have Kim put the protagonist in a chastity cage?
The title of the chapter is "Rome wasn't built in a day"... give it time, the following chapters also need scenes.

Besides, they aren't even dating yet... let the woman buy him dinner first or something, before caging him :p

For a 15 euro game why cant i remove that horrible bush of Kims.
Kinda ruins it for me, but without it could be my fav one
Have you seen female hygiene product prices nowadays? With €15 you can't even shave for longer than a month, no wonder she has a bush.

To me Kim is almost as bad as Vulvamort she is for the 2nd worst LI ive seen in a game cause how horrible she is as a person
She got a better nosejob than Voldy, though. He wishes he had a nose that pretty.

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
The sub Kim path seems to have two variants. Total devotion or half-devoted and still be able to date other girls.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

as22

Oct 1, 2018
Besides, they aren't even dating yet... let the woman buy him dinner first or something, before caging him :p
But there's nothing to lose at that point for the MC. It's more exciting when he has things to lose right now in the present.

Seeing him caged when they're dating is like "Oh okay, yeah that's something Kim would do"
Seeing him caged now when he "still" has the option to break the relationship up and go to another girl is like "Oh crap... how is he going to explain this to anybody... he can't, he'll have to beg Kim to take it off if he wants out which comes with a price"

You could even have a scene where she forces the MC to show everyone the cage as proof. Although this might be too humiliating even for you to write.
(Maybe it could be done with the collar instead?)

I think someone else in this thread commented on the entire deb chastity situation. I can't remember who it was. If you're reading this requote your comment you deviant.

scaryterry19

Dec 28, 2020
I don't understand the comparison with BaDIK.

BaDIK season one is €11,59 here in Europe. For season two I'd have to pay €16,79 on top of that.
How much will season 3 and 4 cost, to add to that and know the price of the full game?

For comparison, NiF is €15 for the complete game, all future updates included. No other paid seasons or dlcs required. This will be what? 1/4 of the price of BaDIK when both games are finished?
Math is tough for some. Keep doing you. Your game (and Kim) is awesome!

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
Yeah .. she has everything to loose. MC is already toast, he started the game in the hole - hanging on by a very thin line - he has nightmares about anyone exposing him for what he did to get into this game or what you had him do - seeing as you play aimed primarily to throw shit at your main character, like you explain in plain excruciating detail in your posts.
Unlike MC - a small time school professor / washed up psicho living on hand offs from his cheating friends - yeah, MC has a BFF who gets him the job and is cheating on every girl he ever meets and tells monogamy lies while already thinking at the next cock-quest - she is a lawyer and in her field, remember that even being seen with the waiter was too sensible for her - wait till everyone hears of her ”cage” or ”collar” or ”leash” for MC - there will be hardcore males lining up to either BDSM beat her to swollen submission or clients coming on to her looking for ”natural” retribution - she will have a shit show and see her career demolished.
But there's nothing to lose at that point for the MC. It's more exciting when he has things to lose right now in the present.

Seeing him caged when they're dating is like "Oh okay, yeah that's something Kim would do"
Seeing him caged now when he "still" has the option to break the relationship up and go to another girl is like "Oh crap... how is he going to explain this to anybody... he can't, he'll have to beg Kim to take it off if he wants out which comes with a price"

You could even have a scene where she forces the MC to show everyone the cage as proof. Although this might be too humiliating even for you to write.
(Maybe it could be done with the collar instead?)

I think someone else in this thread commented on the entire deb chastity situation. I can't remember who it was. If you're reading this requote your comment you deviant.
This game has very strict lanes you have to follow in order to get this or that scene. For Kim, it is all hush hush - she cannot afford to go public with anything just as much as MC cannot afford to either, but for MC this is just about his self pride, the one that you already have demolished in your game, so she is the only one who stands to actually loose face and everything she ever had with the stunts you keep pushing forward. This game is not about your vilainous bitches doing whatever idiotic kink shaming in other routes, any and all scenes with Kim are in her routes. Period.

Last edited:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Nothing Is Forever [v0.7.0] [MrSilverLust] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [791 MB]
- - -

Mac [791 MB]
- - -

Last edited:

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [791 MB]
MEDIAFIRE - MEGA - MIXDROP - PIXELDRAIN

Mac [791 MB]

...ur likes goin up way too fast.....
...am feelin threatened.....
1706917384748.png

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [791 MB]

Mac [791 MB]

This is why I regret paying for this game, pirates can play it earlier than people who actually bought the game.

• Yay, new update!
  • Haha
Reactions: Swooosh and Gicoo
4.60 star(s) 164 Votes