Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Did the release of chapter 7 part 1 get canceled? Don't mind a little delay but no words from dev
Might also depend on where MrSilverlust lives if it still comes out "today". For instance, "Sharing is caring" public version is updated on the 29th of each month. But due to where I and Fronte91, SIC´s developer, live, for me it comes out either very late in the evening or during the early hours of the 30th.
So "NiF" might still come out today in a fashion. But another delay would not be good for the reputation. This half-update is already the most delayed version of Nothing is forever to date, it should have been out in November! And a new delay after annoucing the half-chapter update to come out due to the earlier string of delays, well, it would not be the best impression.

Blob

May 7, 2017
Does anyone know where i can apply for the itchio key if ive supported MSL with more then 25$ so far?
I didn't have to "apply" for anything my itchio key got sent to me automatically by email.
You might have to wait for the next version to actually be released.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Its past Thursday in every timezone. Its Friday-Saturday worldwide.
It should have been out on Thursday already? I thought going by the discussion here that today was the date. Well, that is not promising at all.

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
Does he even respond on discord? I'm backing him at a high tier, but there's no way I'm going to the autistic cesspit that is a discord server
He does.
c2.png

I'm also only on discord for information, places like here are preferable since they are more neutral. People get offended very quickly on their "home-terrain" and its a waste of time to argue someone while being in their "home". This discord server seems chill without drama. Likely because the game is small-scale and niche, so it doesn't have many fans to begin with.

Reactions: EndlessNights

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018

Sorry for the delay, there were last minutes complications. A few animations from a scene still look quite bad, but I'll fix that later.

As explained , chapter 7 will be released in two parts.

I'd advise everyone to read that post before deciding if they want to play the half chapter or wait for the full release.

Don't save over your old saves because there might be game breaking bugs!
Please report any bugs you find

Android, Itch and Steam versions will be available as soon as all/most bugs are found and fixed. Hopefully by tomorrow.

I'll be sending today and over the weekend keys for everyone that has supported Nothing is Forever development with at least €15.

The 2nd part of Chapter 7 will still take a few more weeks to finish.
Cheers

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Bruh 15 euro is overpriced lol
Does he think hes better than BaD or smth
Not sure if you are talking about steam or patron. But from what ive played so far $15 for the steam version seems pretty fair if you like the game. As it has Alot of content and replayablity ive been playing this since Monday or Sunday and still not done with it.

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
The dev didn't set BaDs price. If any dev undervalues their product it's on them and if MrSl knows the worth of their product it won't have anything to do with other games.

Reactions: Dessolos

MrSilverLust

MSL Games
Game Developer
May 22, 2021
I don't understand the comparison with BaDIK.

BaDIK season one is €11,59 here in Europe. For season two I'd have to pay €16,79 on top of that.
How much will season 3 and 4 cost, to add to that and know the price of the full game?

For comparison, NiF is €15 for the complete game, all future updates included. No other paid seasons or dlcs required. This will be what? 1/4 of the price of BaDIK when both games are finished?

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021

BaDIK season one is €11,59 here in Europe. For season two I'd have to pay €16,79 on top of that.
How much will season 3 and 4 cost, to add to that and know the price of the full game?

For comparison, NiF is €15 for the complete game, all future updates included. No other paid seasons or dlcs required. This will be what? 1/4 of the price of BaDIK when both games are finished?
Don't worry about him, he's just a...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

btw, decent update. Felt short, but not bad.

Reactions: Pipo12334

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
That game has more dialogues and scenes in the first season than most games in three seasons.
The action scenes are the best out there, anywhere, anytime - Pink Cake is the GOAT.
I don't understand the comparison with BaDIK
Any comparison is futile and majorly detrimental to anyone in this field.
Felt short, but not bad
This is already half the actual 0.7 update .. no need to twist the dagger, eh?
Motive: Instead of yet another delay, I'll release half of chapter 7 tomorrow, and the other half in about 4 weeks, when it's finished. You'll then tell me if you like it that way, and I may keep doing it this way in the future, or revert to releasing full chapters per update.

Anyone able to give some insight about what worked and what did not work in this half update release?

Last edited:

Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
BaD seasons are like a whole game in themselves. They are worth as they are each individually. Its like he made 4 games.
Im just saying the price is a bit off if im being honest. Like what could you possibly even spend that much on? What is your current rig?
If this had better soundtrack, graphics and animations then for sure its worth, maybe even more, it depends. Cuz thats where you actually spend money to earn money on licensing and assets n' stuff.

We dont have to compare this to BaD even.
Theres games like Ravager and Survival of Sarah rose who are cheaper and i think bring better value for money.

• Sad
Reactions: osanaiko

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
BaD seasons are like a whole game in themselves. They are worth as they are each individually. Its like he made 4 games.
Im just saying the price is a bit off if im being honest. Like what could you possibly even spend that much on? What is your current rig?
If this had better soundtrack, graphics and animations then for sure its worth, maybe even more, it depends. Cuz thats where you actually spend money to earn money on licensing and assets n' stuff.

We dont have to compare this to BaD even.
Theres games like Ravager and Survival of Sarah rose who are cheaper and i think bring better value for money.
I think it just depends on what you value more and your point of view . I for one love the sound track it's one of the better ones to me ive seen in an AVN . Tho i'm not a music person and rarely notice good or bad music in games so that doesn't mean much. Then with how much content and replayability there is not many games have that much replay value when it comes to AVN's. So to me that alone is worth the cost even more so for the fact that it's not going to be split into multiple Seasons so it's just a one time cost.

Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
Yeah its fine. In the end its up to them if they deem it worthy their money. I said what i think about it.

I wasnt trying to hurt his business lol
Dr.PinkCake woulda ban you for any less.

as22

Oct 1, 2018

Why didn't you have Kim put the protagonist in a chastity cage?
It makes the most sense in this scenario. Considering the entire "I own you" diatribe. It also means he can no longer have sex with any of the other LI's until the ever-looming timeline is up, giving the player a feeling of futility being "locked" into Kim's route.

4.60 star(s) 164 Votes