XV71

Feb 25, 2020
This is why I regret paying for this game, pirates can play it earlier than people who actually bought the game.
That's why pirating is so popular, most of the time if you're a paying customer your getting shafted with a worse experience than pirates get, not really the case for avn unless it's locked behind a super high-tier

Reactions: ItzSpc

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
Or the Dev can give me access to the game that I paid.
I gather he does so, but steam/itch.io require polished versions, so a bit more waiting time? Is it feasible that the developer sends every non patreon that bought the game the download link?

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Or the Dev can give me access to the game that I paid.
I don't understand. If it gets leaked earlier than when your tier is supposed to get it, just play the leaked version. I do it all the time for games I'm subbing at a lower tier on.

I support because I want to give the dev something for games I really enjoy. It's not the dev's fault it gets leaked.

lehu84

Mar 26, 2021
I gather he does so, but steam/itch.io require polished versions, so a bit more waiting time? Is it feasible that the developer sends every non patreon that bought the game the download link?
I have itch link (I've paid more than the limit in subsriptions) but itch has version 0.6.3 still. As you said: it will be updated when some bugs are fixed.

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
I don't understand. If it gets leaked earlier than when your tier is supposed to get it, just play the leaked version. I do it all the time for games I'm subbing at a lower tier on.

I support because I want to give the dev something for games I really enjoy. It's not the dev's fault it gets leaked.
And I don'tr understand why the Dev can't release the game for people who actually paid for it.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Not gonna lie seeing the new version leaked is so tempting to play once I catch up, since I just started playing this game this week and not through the first 6 chapters yet. i'm a bit undecided since I heard it's going to be split into 2 updates.

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
Not gonna lie seeing the new version leaked is so tempting to play once I catch up, since I just started playing this game this week and not through the first 6 chapters yet. i'm a bit undecided since I heard it's going to be split into 2 updates.
It makes no difference in the long run.
Unless you loathe being interrupted in the middle of the chapter, there is no reason not to play it now.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I doubt this update is very long, I have saves for all the routes I am one (some 5-6) so I'll probably just play through each and not save, then go through it again
You are correct and this is exactly what I did. I'll replay everything once the full version comes out.

Reactions: Demnor

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Hey dude any cool Jen scenes this update?
If not I might wait for the full chapter.
What about Lea! don't tell me you are only simping for one now. I don't know if I can pick between Jen and Lea yet unless the last 2 chapters change anything for me.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Joshy92

MrSilverLust

MSL Games
Game Developer
May 22, 2021
And I don'tr understand why the Dev can't release the game for people who actually paid for it.
To save time and release updates faster.

It's easier and faster to let all patrons beta test, than to have a select few private beta testers that have their own lives and schedules and may or may not be available for bug hunting at a fast pace at the time of release.

But I agree with you, pirates shouldn't get an update before paying costumers.

I will change things for future updates. I'll try to get some private beta testers and then release the updates everywhere at the same time. Even if that delays things for everyone.

I also don't like what happened. It was the first time that an update leaked here before being on itch, and it'll be the last.

Applicable skills in chapter 7:
I didn't check the other chapters, but. at least for ch7, you missed a skill check with Jen. It may be a hard one to find if you aren't a particular type of player, but it'll probably lead to specific scenes/choices with her later on.

4.60 star(s) 164 Votes