Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Nothing Is Forever [v0.7.3] [MrSilverLust] - Compressed

Win/Linux [Size]
- - - -

Mac [Size]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
So if you're in the "it's complicated" relationship with Emma you don't get the night scene with her, but if you're not one of the first comments in the dialogue before you go in is that it's really complicated between you. What is the actual requirement there? Surprised there's no walkthrough with all these paths.

PerverTeacher

Jun 5, 2017
Hi MrSilverLust

First of all thank you for this game. It's not just any game that encompasses several kinks and your role within it, a breeze of fresh wind.

I just wanted to say that, among all the moments pertinent to a relationship portrayed here, the conversation between the MC and Emma, on the stairs, trying to understand what this dynamic was between them and the following scene in which Emma leans her head on his shoulder it was perfect.
This scene took me back years and years ago, apart from the conversation between the fictional characters, I saw myself portrayed right there. Magical moment.

Congratulations.

edit:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: osanaiko

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
So i did read the devs post and feel him but ..

... well, this update was a utter disappointment for me, im sorry.

I subbed on patreon (and did so in the past in release months) but i wont do that again for Nothing is forever, maybe after i checked the update out but not before testing it anymore.

Its simply WAY too short and i played ALL routes and tried every kink. The animations arent the best excuse for longer development times as they suck (sorry but esp in chapter 7.2 they are just bad). It was not enough (even for 5€) imo and the whole chapter 7 was a down in quality/creativity imo.

And the bits of content we got felt uninspired or were setup but if im not wrong there arent even that many chapters left?

MagicMan753

Nov 19, 2021
So i did read the devs post and feel him but ..

... well, this update was a utter disappointment for me, im sorry.

I subbed on patreon (and did so in the past in release months) but i wont do that again for Nothing is forever, maybe after i checked the update out but not before testing it anymore.

Its simply WAY too short and i played ALL routes and tried every kink. The animations arent the best excuse for longer development times as they suck (sorry but esp in chapter 7.2 they are just bad). It was not enough (even for 5€) imo and the whole chapter 7 was a down in quality/creativity imo.

And the bits of content we got felt uninspired or were setup but if im not wrong there arent even that many chapters left?
I think you set your expectations too high. He clearly stated a long time ago part 2 will focus on the girls who didn't get any time in part 1 of chapter 7, So of course it is shorter because it only focues on a couple girls just like part 1 did. So if you are let down, I feel like this is a more of a you problem.

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
I think you set your expectations too high. He clearly stated a long time ago part 2 will focus on the girls who didn't get any time in part 1 of chapter 7, So of course it is shorter because it only focues on a couple girls just like part 1 did. So if you are let down, I feel like this is a more of a you problem.
I wasnt the biggest fan of chapter 7.1 already and 7.2 kinda confirmed my disappointmenti even together i would have felt underwhelmed by the content/quality of chapter 7 and being spilt made it obviously worse esp as the second part needed quite some time to be released.

But yeah maybe my expectations were too high, i only sub for avns which i value highly (and therefore of course had some expectations) which werent met.

Just intended to give my feedback about it, if others are happy about it, they should of course continue to support the dev, i wont for the next update anymore.

Gildan

Game Developer
Oct 2, 2017
I think the reason the updates are slow or have little content is because there are many different paths and each one has to have content. The quality of the content is amazing though so it is worth it. Maybe just skip a few updates and then come back.

• Red Heart

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
Ranking wise, this chapter fails compared to earlier ones.

Chapter 6 had the most content all around.
Chapter 5 had a good mini plot, emphasized on the cheating angle
Chapter 4 had a good vacation setting to ineract with the cast on another intimate level.
Chapter 3 started most relationships of the main love interests (Deb, Lea, Jen).
Chapter 2 was mostly setup.
Chapter 1 was introduction and escalation with first fuck (Emma) to set the tone.

My rating would be 6>5>3>4>7>1>2

Last edited:

tioafa4

Jul 12, 2018
I wanted to play the chapter as a whole, so I didn't grab the initial chapter 7 release. Playing the whole thing now feels good and fairly similar to other chapters. I suspect that disappointment comes partially from playing two short ones instead of a long one.

That said, this chapter did feel transitional more than it felt like its own story. I enjoyed it, but I wouldn't want the next one to be similar. I'm hoping for the narrative momentum to pick up in the next chapter, as there isn't too much more to go.

Reactions: Gicoo

honeryx

Jun 16, 2019
I noticed it's .3 on here, what did the bugfix change? Was anything locked out? I only have 1 in progress save and everything else I'd already saved at the end of the chapter.

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
Fuck, Marry, Kill

Emma - Lea - Kim

:D
for me:

Emma - Jen - Kim

I would like to choose Kim for the "fuck" because i love spicy sex with dirty fetishes and i think Kim is the one for this but then i would have to kill Bri, Lea or Emma and i don´t want that so... Is a little sacrifice.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
for me:

Emma - Jen - Kim

I would like to choose Kim for the "fuck" because i love spicy sex with dirty fetishes and i think Kim is the one for this but then i would have to kill Bri, Lea or Emma and i don´t want that so... Is a little sacrifice.
For me id kill Kim 100% of the time , flip a coin if I marry Emma or Jen and fuck Oliva

• Haha
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
I noticed it's .3 on here, what did the bugfix change? Was anything locked out? I only have 1 in progress save and everything else I'd already saved at the end of the chapter.
The 0.7.3 patch does the following:

1. Add the new content introduced in ch7 parts 1 and 2 into the "Scenarios" functionality - does not change the base game at all.

2. Fixes a few dozen typos that players reported via discord.

3. fixes a minor bug on Bri's content in ch7pt2 where the feet/body choice outcomes were swapped

For those not aware: the "Scenarios" button on the main menu allows you to experience an "abridged" version of the content for a specific character and a specific route (sub vs romance vs dom, where available), without needing to play through the full game. It's a quick way to see alternate content you might miss if you are a specific MC personality playthrough in your main game, i.e. if you always make sub choices you'll not see any dom content, this is an easy way to see that too.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
For me id kill Kim 100% of the time , flip a coin if I marry Emma or Jen and fuck Oliva
Lol almost same as me!

Kill Kim 100% of the time every time, then it'd be a coin flip between Jen, Lea, and Olivia. Probably marry Lea and fuck Jen, but I could go either way.

• Hey there
Reactions: Turret

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
Lol almost same as me!

Kill Kim 100% of the time every time, then it'd be a coin flip between Jen, Lea, and Olivia. Probably marry Lea and fuck Jen, but I could go either way.
I totally get it :ROFLMAO:
Kim is not a bitch for everyone :LOL: But in the "male dom" path she has nasty and hot as fuck moments, imo. For sex without fellings is good, like Emma, who i love too.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Normally with that question I don't like the kill part, but with Kim on the table I'm all too happy to answer... :LOL:
id go as far as finding a necromancer to bring her back from the dead just so I can kill her again. lol maybe I hate Kim to much idk lol

4.60 star(s) 161 Votes