• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Nickis

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2020
Tested Mega & Mediafire. Same results

Edit :Anonfile too.
The report of MsDefender (Sorry it's in french) :
i updated the mega mirror with a new compress of the game and also scanned the files of the game with my bitdefender before and after compressing, nothing was found. if there is still a problem i dont have any idea where it might be coming from.

edit:
Will be doing the same with others mirrors now.

Reactions: Henry73au

Nickis

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2020
All good with GoogleDrive.No MsDefender alert.
Its really weird that this happened. I didnt get any notification when i scanned. The code is also open for you to see if you feel like. I use winrar but will try with another compression tool in the future.

Sissy_Callie

Jun 23, 2020
Its really weird that this happened. I didnt get any notification when i scanned. The code is also open for you to see if you feel like. I use winrar but will try with another compression tool in the future.
I downloaded it from mega, scanned it and got no alerts

Nickis

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2020
I was getting the same virus notifications from MEGA, but google drive is working fine
I mean, the code was 90% made by me, i dont know where that virus warning could be coming from. And i dont even have a way to test it if its good now or not. But still i will take a look in the code and see if i can find anything wrong. Sorry for the inconvenience.

BySorax231

Sep 9, 2017
It's really promising it needs a couple of updates but it looks amazing. I'm a bit excited about it, if the dev is able to keep up with the fast early pace for the updates this game might go places.

The 1★ Dude

Jun 26, 2018
The overview looks like: Do nothing and get a lot of sex. I want sex as a reward not just for speaking to a girl and tell her: "Lets fuck" -.-

Reactions: Bravolf

Henry73au

Donor
Aug 12, 2017
Not much actually. There is a long intro but the sandbox will actually begin next update, since the first release is always more around making the structure around the game. That said i still recommend playing the intro, but i'm kind of bias...
Thanks for the clarification and information