Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
No way to be able to load a previous save... Was using Zoey Raven 's mod previously. But with or without mod, all my saves are crashing - save just at the end of 0.23.0, some screens before this end, old saves from November, automatic saves... Everything crashes.
It's a fresh installation in a empty directory, obviously.

Did someone have a clue / solution? The traceback is highly similar to the one I can get when trying to load a save after removing the mod in 0.23.0, if it can help - that why I tagged you, Zoey, and I joined a faulty savefile just in case.

TIA.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's not a mod issue, looks like something to do with your persistent save file, which is also not mod related.
Mod works fine, I always test it myself. You could try starting a new save, if that doesn't work you're probably gonna have to go in and delete all your saves including your persistent save file, both in the renpy folder and the game folder and start with a fresh save.
Best advice I can give.

DubTru

Jan 8, 2022
Decided to do Walkthrough Mod for this game, it is a Harem Mod like all my other mods. Enjoy! Gallery Unlocked.

IMPORTANT: If you do not want a harem mod showing all H scene please do not use this. I am tired of responding to people in the thread who quote this post or ping me. I will not longer be doing this.

Edit: Updated to v0.24.0

Note: Did not add the alternate scenes into the mod due to the fact I want to keep it Harem, they are however unlocked, the content is also very small, and intended for a second playthough of the game.

Install: Extract to "game" folder, overwrite when prompted.

You can find this an all my other content here:

Or you can:
Thank you ZR

Reactions: Zoey Raven

Towik

Nov 20, 2018
Wasn't there a patch? Unless after playing so many VNs in Renpy they got all jumbled up and I'm confused o__o

or maybe it's :alien: __ :alien:

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
And what we can do about that ? Restart the game from the beginning ? Thats not really something i want to do now ^^
If it's a problem with persistent save files and you're getting the same message as him, then you'd have to yes, plus you need to delete the persistent save file in the renpy folder in appdata, again, not a mod issue.

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Wasn't there a patch? Unless after playing so many VNs in Renpy they got all jumbled up and I'm confused o__o

or maybe it's :alien: __ :alien:
There was no patch on the version I got to do the mod with. Maybe Kinderfeld can help? Although if there was an issue with the game working properly I would have caught it and so would his patrons. I just know I didn't have this issue.

SoulRipper1990

Dec 22, 2017
If it's a problem with persistent save files and you're getting the same message as him, then you'd have to yes, plus you need to delete the persistent save file in the renpy folder in appdata, again, not a mod issue.
jeah its the same error by me ..... ok thx .... then i will have to do a lot of skipping

Dunner

Aug 14, 2017
Before you try anything try to load one of the Auto Saves since people that have save problems usually say that loading an Auto Save works without problems.
As for the Mod messing the saves it never happened to me here but I remember that I used to have this problem with another Ren'py game and Autos solved my problem so I hope it'll work for you.

GL

Reactions: Zoey Raven

SoulRipper1990

Dec 22, 2017
Before you try anything try to load one of the Auto Saves since people that have save problems usually say that loading an Auto Save works without problems.
As for the Mod messing the saves it never happened to me here but I remember that I used to have this problem with another Ren'py game and Autos solved my problem so I hope it'll work for you.

GL
Tryed every savegame i had (15) but by all came up the same error

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
Is it really coming to an end? What happened to all of the nuclear power plants around the country melting down and spewing their deadly radiation in the air?

mpekas

Jul 2, 2017
That's not a mod issue, looks like something to do with your persistent save file, which is also not mod related.
Mod works fine, I always test it myself. You could try starting a new save, if that doesn't work you're probably gonna have to go in and delete all your saves including your persistent save file, both in the renpy folder and the game folder and start with a fresh save.
Best advice I can give.
I don't know if it's a mod issue or just something with the original script but the saves after the last pool scene with Alice stopped working for me with the same error - i save at choices so the first save that didn't work was at the dock with the 4 girls+mc.

acausedeca

Jun 23, 2017
Oh my god... Corrupt save... Please someone, can I haz 0.23 fullsave? Harem/Love Route please.

Would be very appreciated. If I have to start from the start again I'll cry. This is a long ass game.

Mr Secret

Dec 18, 2019
Can anyone help me out on how to unlock this scene pls or just tell me what happens? thinking it probably involves Sydney and Naomi if you let them have fun with each other earlier on during the school events.

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
Can anyone help me out on how to unlock this scene pls or just tell me what happens? thinking it probably involves Sydney and Naomi if you let them have fun with each other earlier on during the school events.
Check the walk through.

Pick Hana instead of Sydney to fuck.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Goodbye Sutter you were a two bit bandit and no one will remember you. Also Trey i am pretty sure you just got the worst idea ever. :ROFLMAO:

Anyway with so many people living in the house now i get the feeling staying there is better than trying to find houses for each of them in White Oak. It is more confortable and besides the city is just a small bike journey away from the house.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I just finished this update(barely) and this Dev should go to jail for attempted murder. Having my redhead and blonde milfs, Sydney and Alice sex scenes in the same update should be a crime. I damn near died.

On a serious note, Sydney was undoubtedly the star of the update for me. I love how she went from the most hated person by almost everyone in game and on the outside(besides myself and a few) to one of the most beloved of the group. You love to see it.

Carol was surprisingly being more reserved. It shows she grew as a character because old her would've been jealous. That said, Hana, this blatant display of jealousy at the start is a bit much. Also, Julie, why are you raising death flags for us? Don't you know you're not suppose to mention returning to your family in situations like these? Then there's Alice. There's no way she's not pregnant at this point. Hopefully, next update confirms it. We only have 2 left before the end(?) so that's all i need to be happy.

This was the best update ever. Sydney alone made it great but everything else added to it made it the best. I would also like to say the stats are bugged again where only Naomi and Carol stats are there. My saves all still worked fine though. I'll probably start over again and see if that fixes it like last time. Also,Sutter, get fucked. I'm honestly exhausted now after Sydney and Alice, I'll be going back and playing this over again when i get some time. Until next update.

4.60 star(s) 280 Votes