salkrim

Jul 8, 2021
OK, here is a working (harem) save from the end of v0.23 for those whose save files don't work and don't want to play from the beginning.

I did a quick run with the new version (v0.24) from the beginning with the wt mod.

Reactions: lkaito

Dunner

Aug 14, 2017
Tryed every savegame i had (15) but by all came up the same error
Damn sorry to hear that. I believe I had to do the same once, I don't remember for what game, but the game had a Walktrough Mod so it was easy to get back to where I was. IDK why that happens but I never encountered anything like that again.

Madridfan

Feb 10, 2018
OK, here is a working (harem) save from the end of v0.23 for those whose save files don't work and don't want to play from the beginning.

I did a quick run with the new version (v0.24) from the beginning with the wt mod.
For me don't work either...

Sharingan33

Jul 3, 2017

It does not work, we need a save from a previous episode...

Sharingan33

Jul 3, 2017
Okay, i made a savegame from the previous episode: i saved when Emmie is found in the woods turned into a zombie. This save should work, if not tell me.
BE AWARE: you need to rename the file from XXXXXXX_9-1-LT1.save into 9-1-LT1.save or the game won't find it. I named the MC Alex, you can change his name from the options menu.

Last edited:

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
[VN] [Ren'Py] Now & Then [v0.24.0] [ILSProductions]

For those who speak the Portuguese language (Pra quem fala o idioma português):

Click HERE (Clique AQUI )

Note: Machine translation without proofreading (Obs. Tradução automática sem revisão)

Reactions: asanoturna

Pinsel

Dec 25, 2019
This was one of the most difficult updates for me. As result,now i have two paths.
Because in this update, you get Hanna scenes mostly, if you reject others,(Alice or Sydney). And yeah, i like Hana, unlike others.

my ranking is, first Sydney, then Hana,Naomi,Alice,(Julie),Carol

I was a bit sad, there was no option to come inside Naomi, that would be perfekt, since it was not a save day. :p Also Hana and Alice sould be pregnent by now, since i came so many times inside this girls.

Last edited:

Sharingan33

Jul 3, 2017
Also Hana and Alice sould be preagnent by now, since i came so many times inside this girls.
There are no variables defined for Hana o Alice pregnancy, so the game does not track if you cum inside or outside. This may or may not change in future updates.

• Sad
Reactions: Pinsel

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Thanks for the excellent and timely update. Glade to see a resolution to Sutter. I'd really like to pursue Julie, Hana, and Sidney as well as the girls. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: HansDampf788

John1990032

Nov 15, 2020
Okay, i made a savegame from the previous episode: i saved when Emmie is found in the woods turned into a zombie. This save should work, if not tell me.
WARNING: i named the MC Alex, you can change his name from the options menu.
Just a question, which folder do i need to put your save ? Can't get in when running the game

4.60 star(s) 280 Votes