mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
Wait wait we have to reject Sydney, Alice, Naomi or Carol in order to bang and get Hana pregnant on this update? Dev, why are you doing this? Hana is hot as hell, and would love to have sex with her but not at the expense of other harem members. Sydney is basically your baby momma, Alice is the actual momma of the group, naomi (well I can switch), and Carol is the wife lol cmon MAN!
No - you just have to reject Sydney the first night to get the Hana scene. The others you can have regardless of that Sydney/Hana choice if you haven't locked out their routes (by denying them so many times).

You cannot get Hana pregnant (at least not yet - no variables for that). The only ones you get get pregnant are Sydney (from Chapter 16) and Carol.

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
Don't know what a Yuri scene is - but there is no scenes with the two of them together thus far in the game.
Weeb speak for lesbianism, pretty much. Yuri is a genre of Japanese media focusing on intimate relationships between female characters. While is a commonly associated theme, the genre is also inclusive of works depicting emotional and spiritual relationships between women that are not necessarily romantic or sexual in nature. Yuri is most commonly associated with and , though the term has also been used to describe , , and . That's from Wiki on that. I don't know why they didn't say lesbian scene, it's an English speaking forum, -shrugs-

• Thinking Face
Reactions: mordred93

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
wats the prerequise for the first scene this update? didnt mange to unlock it
Gotta be on the Sydney path and say yes pretty much. Unless you are not on the Sydney path, and you are on the Hana path, then that is your first choice. If you are not on on either of their paths ... awww fuck it ... say yes when you get the chance.

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
Weeb speak for lesbianism, pretty much. Yuri is a genre of Japanese media focusing on intimate relationships between female characters. While is a commonly associated theme, the genre is also inclusive of works depicting emotional and spiritual relationships between women that are not necessarily romantic or sexual in nature. Yuri is most commonly associated with and , though the term has also been used to describe , , and . That's from Wiki on that. I don't know why they didn't say lesbian scene, it's an English speaking forum, -shrugs-
Probably to try to sound cultured. Speak with foreign words and you can sound haute couture, not like us mere peasants who use the common tongue (speaking for myself at least).

Thanks for looking it up, I sorta figured it out from the context, I was being lazy when I responded.

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
See, I didn't read it that way. Sounds to me that they're going to move on Marshand House, not the new home Jack is leading his harem to. The new home is in White Oak, pretty sure the remaining bandits aren't stupid enough to go into town to start shit now that Sutter's dead, especially if Bizzy and Trey are looking for a place to lay low. I think they'll hit Marshand House either just before Jack and the girls head for White Oak or just after (in which case Jack will end up having to go back to rescue Hana.)
My guess as well. Either that or before they have figured things in White Oak and are still at Marshand House - forcing them all to defend it - Prompting Hana to have to figure something out.

Mar 18, 2020
Don't know what a Yuri scene is - but there is no scenes with the two of them together thus far in the game.
A lesbian scene. And that's a shame, but thank you for telling me.

I don't know why they didn't say lesbian scene, it's an English speaking forum, -shrugs-
I noticed lots of people use the term a lot in a few of the individual threads for some games. Plus people use the term ntr even on this thread, which is equally as weeb as Yuri, so I figured it was normal to use weeb slang. I was also admittedly lazy to write Lesbian, so I just used Yuri as an easy shorthand, my dopamine-fried brain was not thinking straight. Not to justify this though, I'll be more careful about using certain slang terms around here. I don't post much other than for questions and I don't lurk as much, so I still got a lot to learn.

Probably to try to sound cultured. Speak with foreign words and you can sound haute couture, not like us mere peasants who use the common tongue (speaking for myself at least).
I apologize if it came off as that. Honestly, if I wanted to sound smug and cultured, I'd probably use Pontic Greek, Latin or my native tongue in old dialect probably. But I am not a pretentious fuckwad thankfully.

• Haha

ismaral

Sep 3, 2017
Anyone else got the sound bug of shower water that seems to keep running? Playing earlier save from patch 21, but the sound won't go away.

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021

Thanks for looking it up, I sorta figured it out from the context, I was being lazy when I responded.
I already knew what it meant, I figure I'd just copy n paste it over. Instead of my trying explain it and potentially sounding like an Asshat.

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
Yeah Carol is pretty vanilla. Naomi is a bit wilder (lesbian/bi, anal)
I dunno man, she got a huge sex drive and always willing to deep throat, so yeah. Not everyone going be into everything. During the night of questions when your asked about your kink, you pick one of them. Should pay off later down road(least one I picked did).

Last edited:

Lebeaubrun

Oct 27, 2019
Gotta be on the Sydney path and say yes pretty much. Unless you are not on the Sydney path, and you are on the Hana path, then that is your first choice. If you are not on on either of their paths ... awww fuck it ... say yes when you get the chance.
uh? I always say yes to all ahah havent see Sydney for a while in the game.

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
Oh boy, just finished up to current chapter you have out. I'm already anxious about what's going happen with the way you left it. But a good story all around :)

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
uh? I always say yes to all ahah havent see Sydney for a while in the game.
Depending on whom you have had relations with, depends on who you get. Your original request was to see the Sydney stuff - and you have had to had a high enough relationship points to get her to come to you at the Marshand house, etc. Otherwise - you don't see it. This is the endgame where past decisions are starting to strip content based on your past decisions.

If you said yes to her, and high enough like, and they came to the house, you should see the scene you were questioning.

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
In my game Sydney is my baby mama, Carol is my baby mama, as many loads I've been dropping in Alice, Naomi, & Hana. I wouldn't be surprised if they are to.

4.60 star(s) 280 Votes