mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
A lesbian scene. And that's a shame, but thank you for telling me.

I noticed lots of people use the term a lot in a few of the individual threads for some games. Plus people use the term ntr even on this thread, which is equally as weeb as Yuri, so I figured it was normal to use weeb slang. I was also admittedly lazy to write Lesbian, so I just used Yuri as an easy shorthand, my dopamine-fried brain was not thinking straight. Not to justify this though, I'll be more careful about using certain slang terms around here. I don't post much other than for questions and I don't lurk as much, so I still got a lot to learn.

I apologize if it came off as that. Honestly, if I wanted to sound smug and cultured, I'd probably use Pontic Greek, Latin or my native tongue in old dialect probably. But I am not a pretentious fuckwad thankfully.
No worries. I know this is an International forum - so some people are non-native English speakers. You were not coming off an ass-hat - just me being flippant. I honestly had never heard of Yuri (and I have been on this forum for 5 years, have over 1000 posts, read many 10's of thousands of posts). Just not as common as you thought.

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
In my game Sydney is my baby mama, Carol is my baby mama, as many loads I've been dropping in Alice, Naomi, & Hana. I wouldn't be surprised if they are to.
They are not counting how many times you come into them (Alice, Naomi, Hana) - so doubt it.

goonslagoon

Jun 25, 2021
so just finished current update and its been great, whoever you are Zoey thank you because I don't know how long it took to finish to v0.24 and I'm not the keenest on repeating a game for different routs
On another note the game devs improvement is is amazing, being honest many of the earlier scenes were pretty bad but by the time Hanna was introduced it was much better which is probably why she was one of my favorite characters
Just saying while I definatly want new content rather that fixes/ improvements to the older content I think at least the jizz in the sex scenes should be fixed at some point, kind of looks like day old dried milk on Carols face
ILSProductions thanks for making this game
Also seeing how Kennys face looked in that scene after the face off told me all I needed to know on why he was never shown before, he looks like Niijima

Reactions: jaegerking

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
not sure how to get Sydney to come with us she stayed behind at the checkpoint but if she stayed shouldn't she be taken off the Stats? it wouldnt make sense if her name is still up there if she stayed behind

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
im really loving the story so far not sure where i am when typing this but i might add i was kind of hoping that WE would go out and scavenge when the MC goes out like open a map and click on nearby buildings to search and stuff you a little more interactive

Tavi13

Feb 1, 2021
not sure how to get Sydney to come with us she stayed behind at the checkpoint but if she stayed shouldn't she be taken off the Stats? it wouldnt make sense if her name is still up there if she stayed behind
Stats look good (someone will correct me if I am wrong about that) so I am going to guess you are still early in your first play....not a spoiler fan, so I will just say keep going and all will become clear :)

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
so last update I was playing wtih the mod. now i'm being forced to restart due to error when I instal the mod. So I don't use the mod but get the same error.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

with mod

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
Stats look good (someone will correct me if I am wrong about that) so I am going to guess you are still early in your first play....not a spoiler fan, so I will just say keep going and all will become clear :)
think im on chapter 16? just made it to Marshhouse and now in the Private Bedroom with Carol after Hana showed me the staff place and her Father's Private Bedroom

Reactions: Tavi13

Tavi13

Feb 1, 2021
think im on chapter 16? just made it to Marshhouse and now in the Private Bedroom with Carol after Hana showed me the staff place and her Father's Private Bedroom
Yeah, keep going....still around 8 chapters before you are caught up.

Wonko_the_Sane*

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2021
I noticed that Hana introduces herself (more than once) as 'Hana Marshland', with an L in it. I think a couple others might refer to her this way, too.
The rest of the time, her family's name is Marshand, without the L.
Just thought I'd mention it.

Stringy Bob

Apr 12, 2021
so last update I was playing wtih the mod. now i'm being forced to restart due to error when I instal the mod. So I don't use the mod but get the same error.

with mod
Mods tend to change stuff in ways that is incompatible with the base game, particularly walkthrough mods. And they usually need updating with every update. Either roll back to your last unmodded save or wait for the mod to update.

4.60 star(s) 281 Votes