MGUltimate

Dec 12, 2021
I'm still not near the end of this update (this was the first I got it) but was REALLY glad to kill that Cassie bitch in the hotel. Almost as glad as killing the bandits, if not more so. That bitch when you get to the estate is almost as bad.

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
Mods tend to change stuff in ways that is incompatible with the base game, particularly walkthrough mods. And they usually need updating with every update. Either roll back to your last unmodded save or wait for the mod to update.
That was the updated mod

KnuckleDragger79

Sep 4, 2020
Just got done playing the game for the first time (without mods because mods are for pussies), and I must say that this is an awesome game so far with for more content and effort put into it than I thought there would be. This game is on the same level as Light Of My Life. Excellent work and I look forward to new updates!

Reactions: TheDick69+

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
man in the Holiday Specials and the Flashbacks of the Main Game you made it out like Alice and MC were already having an affair as they are always seen together more than MC is shown to be with Ted (were they having an affair?) (i know they really didn't but it really did seem that way and they were hiding it well)

Balpheron

Jun 1, 2020
I'm wondering if it is possible to have S stay with MC and the girls? Or is it not possible because otherwise we couldn't take the other character with us?

Also I can see that there are two variables that involve S - one is s_there = u'no' and the other is a little more revealing which I won't mention. Any idea what _there does if it is toggled to Yes?

erkper

May 16, 2018
I'm wondering if it is possible to have S stay with MC and the girls? Or is it not possible because otherwise we couldn't take the other character with us?

Also I can see that there are two variables that involve S - one is s_there = u'no' and the other is a little more revealing which I won't mention. Any idea what _there does if it is toggled to Yes?
"Stay with" as in leave the feminazi compound with MC and Alice and the girls? No, no way to do that. If your Syndey Like score is high enough, and you had sex with her, she will rejoin the group at the Marshand House. (I suspect the variable s_there is for scenes at the house after she would have rejoined, setting whether she did or not. Therefore, if you wanted her to be in the group but you didn't have the prerequisites you could probably cheat her into Marshand House with that variable. But I'm just speculating, I have not seen the code.)

Reactions: Balpheron

Balpheron

Jun 1, 2020
"Stay with" as in leave the feminazi compound with MC and Alice and the girls? No, no way to do that. If your Syndey Like score is high enough, and you had sex with her, she will rejoin the group at the Marshand House. (I suspect the variable s_there is for scenes at the house after she would have rejoined, setting whether she did or not. Therefore, if you wanted her to be in the group but you didn't have the prerequisites you could probably cheat her into Marshand House with that variable. But I'm just speculating, I have not seen the code.)
Now I'm curious. How do I know she likes him? I know that she almost confessed to him indirectly and that she even admitted to Julia of her having feelings for him. Is that the bar standard met? Oh and am right now at the M. House.

Mograx

Oct 16, 2019
Now I'm curious. How do I know she likes him? I know that she almost confessed to him indirectly and that she even admitted to Julia of her having feelings for him. Is that the bar standard met? Oh and am right now at the M. House.
Yeah pretty sure you're good to go for that path. Just keep playing, it'll be a bit.

• Love

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
Is there's voice in the game? (playing again on another PC and in the Audio, there's a Voice Audio slider) im guessing its moaning when it comes to sex right?

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Is there's voice in the game? (playing again on another PC and in the Audio, there's a Voice Audio slider) im guessing its moaning when it comes to sex right?
The voice audio slider is a default GUI option in renpy games. 99% don't have voice acting but don't bother to remove that slider.

This game doesn't have voice but has some sound though, like moan and cry orgasm but they're linked to the general audio slider IIRC

erkper

May 16, 2018
Is it just me, or does this developer no longer frequent this forum?
Its not you, he seemed to give up F95 (at least posting here) when the bickering over some of his choices re: the Charger and some events at the school became too incessant for him.

If you look at the stats you can see Sydney's Like and Trust scores along with the other LIs. Not sure exactly what they need to be to get her to run to you, though.

MGUltimate

Dec 12, 2021
The developer is busy producing content. While I admit that a foray onto the forums shouldn't be much of a waste of time, it may be for someone who is strung up doing 2 or 3 jobs from what their patreon description says. I hope they do drop by and say hello :)
2 - 1 being a "self published" author which might not take much time, other job is this game. By how it is he really should be making some good $$$ on Patreon.

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017

S_there is set when they (Sydney and Julie) show up at the house. Since it is a complex bit of checking, the Dev checked for it once, and basically said "yep, shes at the house" and instead of doing nested IFs and stuff.

4.60 star(s) 281 Votes