mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
2 - 1 being a "self published" author which might not take much time, other job is this game. By how it is he really should be making some good $$$ on Patreon.
Dev had a 9-5 at one point working in a print room. I don't know if that is still the case.

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
If you look at the stats you can see Sydney's Like and Trust scores along with the other LIs. Not sure exactly what they need to be to get her to run to you, though.
The Trust scores are not used much in determining if she runs to you, mostly dialog in the Part II section. If her Like is >=10 (if memory serves - its in my WT), she will leave the compound. If you have sex in chapter 16, she becomes pregnant.

Reactions: Balpheron

Balpheron

Jun 1, 2020
The Trust scores are not used much in determining if she runs to you, mostly dialog in the Part II section. If her Like is >=10 (if memory serves - its in my WT), she will leave the compound. If you have sex in chapter 16, she becomes pregnant.
Did both and the preg value isn't triggered yet. I know she will come to M house but I guess the preg value will trigger once she arrives.
If memory serves me right MC had goodbye sex with her in the hotel.

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
Did both and the preg value isn't triggered yet. I know she will come to M house but I guess the preg value will trigger once she arrives.
If memory serves me right MC had goodbye sex with her in the hotel.
I don't remember which chapter it is actually set (like chapter 20 or 21, when she barfs in the morning). The flag is set based on if you had sex with her in chapter 16 (not so far - not checked again). If she has already left the girls camp, the pregnancy flag should be set unless somehow you didn't go through linearly in the gameplay. I don't know what to say. You can change the variable if you want from the console.

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Love this game! Especially Sydney, she's just so hot. More threesome/lesbian scene in the future please. keep up the great work, hoping to play more of this once the next chapter is out.
I agree. One of the best scenes in the VN was her running into my arms when she rejoined everyone.

Reactions: IndigoHawk

MGUltimate

Dec 12, 2021
Naomi because she's blonde and horny AF. I want a scene of cowgirl sex and cunnnilingus with both Carol and Naomi. My least favorite female was Cassie. She was a total bitch/cunt along with all those in charge at that compound. Breaking her neck felt Sooo good!

critter

Jun 9, 2017
With v.24 I can't start the game from my v.23-safes. I always get an error that shuts down the game when I ignore him.
Since nobody else wrote about a similar error .. what has happend?
Any suggestions?

thx in advance

erkper

May 16, 2018
With v.24 I can't start the game from my v.23-safes. I always get an error that shuts down the game when I ignore him.
Since nobody else wrote about a similar error .. what has happend?
Any suggestions?

thx in advance
Saves have been off-and-on buggy for 6-8 updates. If none of your regular saves from 0.23 worked, I'd suggest you try the autosaves. I have had a couple of updates in the last few that my regular saves didn't work, but I have always been able to continue with an autosave. Some have not been as lucky, so I wish you good luck.

xinkala

Bonk
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2020
can i go on harem path without lesbian relationships(at least with carol? not gonna share her with anyone:BootyTime:)
threesome is exception of course :KEK:

Reactions: PirozhkiDoushi
Jan 26, 2022
can i go on harem path without lesbian relationships(at least with carol? not gonna share her with anyone:BootyTime:)
threesome is exception of course :KEK:
Yes you can. If you download the walkthrough mod, you can get the best chances for a harem path. No carol threesomes have been added yet but there might be one in the future. only threesome available right now is with Sydney and Naomi.

Reactions: xinkala

xinkala

Bonk
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2020
Yes you can. If you download the walkthrough mod, you can get the best chances for a harem path. No carol threesomes have been added yet but there might be one in the future. only threesome available right now is with Sydney and Naomi.
yea but some folks here said that with mod you get lesbian content anyway, so that why im not trying it.

Reactions: PirozhkiDoushi

erkper

May 16, 2018
If you use the mod you will see all content regardless of your choices - including lesbian scene(s). If you DON'T use the mod, you can tell Naomi not to explore her lesbian side and there will be no lesbian scenes, period. The MC can have relations/relationships with Carol, Naomi, Sydney, Hana, Alice, a one-off with Julie, and a flashback or two with his (now deceased) wife. No mod required...

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
I am so happy that Sydney is back

I was so disapointed that we left her behind

She easily is my favorite model and character

I am worried that the marsh house gets stormed tho after what transpired with the bandits

And thank god Julie didnt fall for that canniballs roadblock that worried me the most as well

But yeah so far a very engaging storyline with tons of sex lol

4.60 star(s) 281 Votes