mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
I've seen nothing to suggest anything but Honey Select. (And I agree, would be interesting to see ILS try it's hand at something else.)
I read somewhere they were using Honey Select again for the next game as they knew how to do everything within the construct, and all the mods and things were not available for HS2 yet.

MGUltimate

Dec 12, 2021
Hopefully they get the hydroelectric plant working so the town/farms have power. And a way of getting diesel fuel to the farmers.

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
Is version 0.25 will be the end of the game ? I mean story will end at 0.25 ? Then new fix will arrive, Like 0.25.1 or 0.25.2.

erkper

May 16, 2018
No, one more chapter (0.25) then the endings update (0.26). Then he releases 0.01 of his new game, then at some point version 1.00 (Final) of N&T.

• Sad
Reactions: Abhishek_tanwar

Stringy Bob

Apr 12, 2021
Was just looking at the changelog. I hadnt noticed the bit about the missing flag getting fixed. Should I replay EP23 and 24?

hotdog10101

Aug 28, 2020
Was just looking at the changelog. I hadnt noticed the bit about the missing flag getting fixed. Should I replay EP23 and 24?
Or you can just wait for atleast 2 weeks mate till ep25(if no unexpected happen IRL) might released that time. there's always bugfix of the previews chapters there, so the dev might fix that missing flag your talking about.

cormac69

Nov 12, 2020
Love this game but one thing that's bugged me for the longest time is how the MC keeps saying that he can't picture his dead wife's face that the details fade. And then Naomi says she can't recall what her family's faces look like after a couple of months of not seeing them. Sorry but unless you have brain damage, you can always picture people's faces that were/are that clsoe to you. I can still picture all of my grandparents and my great-grandparents faces perfectly and some have been gone since the early 90s. I can picture my first girlfriend's face, all of my ex's. You don't forget what people who meant a lot to you look like. Silly gripe but I just had to say it. Still, it's a great game with an awesome story line.

Reactions: HunterSeeker

Mograx

Oct 16, 2019
Love this game but one thing that's bugged me for the longest time is how the MC keeps saying that he can't picture his dead wife's face that the details fade. And then Naomi says she can't recall what her family's faces look like after a couple of months of not seeing them. Sorry but unless you have brain damage, you can always picture people's faces that were/are that clsoe to you. I can still picture all of my grandparents and my great-grandparents faces perfectly and some have been gone since the early 90s. I can picture my first girlfriend's face, all of my ex's. You don't forget what people who meant a lot to you look like. Silly gripe but I just had to say it. Still, it's a great game with an awesome story line.
The brain is wild. It may be easy for you, but not for others.

For instance, did you know there are many people who imagine things in words instead of images? As in, they can't form a picture of a polar bear in their head.

I went down a rabbit hole a few months ago as a result of a twitter post in the same vein as the whole "is the dress black and blue or white and gold" debacle regarding how people think and imagine and it was crazy lol.

K18

Apr 19, 2018
Nowandthen Update Banner copy.jpg

Chapter Twenty-five (0.25.0) Update #2
SPOILER WARNING: This post will mention content that WILL be considered spoilery. While I will try to keep the language low on specifics, if you don't want any potential details ruined, back away now.

All right, we are deep into the work for this update. Even with so much left to do, there's a sizeable amount of the chapter already done. Tons of renders and animations may have this one clocking in as a top three chapter in terms of volume.

To go a little deeper, this episode is broken down into seven big scenes and a lot of little moments to fill in the story around them. You have the potential for five intimate moments, one group scene (with, of course, variations based on Sydney/Julie/Kenny), and then the big "finale" sequence. To go with this, I've got some smaller interactions between the cast members as they all start looking forward to their eventual relocation. For a while there, I was concerned that I might have some holes left in the flow of the chapter, but by now I can't imagine a place to squeeze anything else in. And I still have one scene that I'm trying to shoehorn in.

In terms of the big final action sequence, that one's going to take time to put together. And by "put together", I mean actually edit like a movie. More than any other scene before, this one has a lot of moving parts, actors and locations. Right now, I'm just writing and trying to get the principal photography done. At some point, I'll need to stitch together upwards of twelve separate scenes, many of which juggle at least four characters and have multiple variants based on who is there and what certain characters are doing. Let me just say that your efforts with the nerve scores will all play out.
Thanks for your support and interest,
-Kinderfeld

alutarox

Nov 15, 2017

For instance, did you know there are many people who imagine things in words instead of images? As in, they can't form a picture of a polar bear in their head.

I went down a rabbit hole a few months ago as a result of a twitter post in the same vein as the whole "is the dress black and blue or white and gold" debacle regarding how people think and imagine and it was crazy lol.
Yup, we exist; it's called being aphantasic, or having aphantasia. Clicked for me a couple years ago when I realised that people saying "picture this" and stuff like it weren't being metaphorical, they could actually summon images like fucking wizards.

It kind of blew my mind when I first learned of this, and opened my eyes to a lot of stuff that I assumed was normal was just how I saw the world as default and I've talked to a lot of people about these kinds of things since then.

cormac69

Nov 12, 2020

Yeah, that's true. Wasn't thinking about that but I do know about it. When I first learned that some people can't picture things it literally blew my mind. I'm an artist and to not be able to picture something in my head is inconceivable. Maybe the Game developer is like that then and I was being too critical. It's an awesome game.

Reactions: Mograx

alutarox

Nov 15, 2017
There are other disorders where people can (for example) smell colors, see music or hear numbers.
That's synthesesia, which is a disorder (often caused by head trauma/brain damage, but not always). Things like aphantasia aren't exactly a disorder but more like a different means of thinking. Some people don't have thoughts in words or images, I know a couple people who think almost exclusively in emotions and impressions for instance.

Reactions: Tavi13 and Mograx

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
Depends on the trauma. We are talking a global apocalypse. When you are so stressed, you don't make memories (in your brain chemistry) the same way. People in the "fog of war" don't remember doing things. Same thing, you cannot access memories that you would have been able to otherwise.

Not invalidating your opinion - just saying that it is not as far fetched as you make it seem.

4.60 star(s) 281 Votes