MGUltimate

Dec 12, 2021
That's synthesesia, which is a disorder (often caused by head trauma/brain damage, but not always). Things like aphantasia aren't exactly a disorder but more like a different means of thinking. Some people don't have thoughts in words or images, I know a couple people who think almost exclusively in emotions and impressions for instance.
I'm on the autism spectrum and mostly think in text.

Reactions: Tavi13 and cormac69

Jhonas8

Jan 1, 2021
the tags also have the tag "pregnancy" but at no time did I actually see the pregnancy occur in the game, is there any route with which the tag is right?

erkper

May 16, 2018
More than 1.
True. But as of this update, no LI has shown any visible pregnancy. That will possibly change in the next update, and certainly will in the endings, assuming you are on the right route.

FYI, the characters that can potentially be currently pregnant are Carol and Sydney.

MGUltimate

Dec 12, 2021
True. But as of this update, no LI has shown any visible pregnancy. That will possibly change in the next update, and certainly will in the endings, assuming you are on the right route.

FYI, the characters that can potentially be currently pregnant are Carol and Sydney.
Depends how far they go. Seems we are 2 or 3 updates until complete end. Wish it wasn't so hard to keep the nice old man from the town's granddaughter from being made infected. She did in my game, but all the main LIs are fine.

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020

If you think about the timeline, without a time skip, only Sidney is likely to show before the game is done. Damn I truly hate saying "the game is done". I'll really miss this when it's completed.

Reactions: Real Kreten

erkper

May 16, 2018
If you think about the timeline, without a time skip, only Sidney is likely to show before the game is done. Damn I truly hate saying "the game is done". I'll really miss this when it's completed.
I'm fairly sure the endings will involve some time skip. As an Epilogue they pretty much always do, no?

MGUltimate - one more chapter update, then the endings update.

I have mixed feelings on the game nearing completion. I am always happy that a game gets completed instead of abandoned. And I hate to see how some devs just stretch their game along to no purpose other than to keep that cash cow flowing. But yes, it will be a sad day when this masterpiece story has nothing left to tell... :cry: I guess we will just have to hope Kinderfeld's new project will be up to the same standards we've come to love and expect from N & T.

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020

Usually around this time of the month, I'm here to announce the pending release of the new chapter. Unfortunately, there's been a minor delay. Due to the sheer volume of content in this chapter, I knew it'd take a little longer than normal, but...

Anyone who says a SSD doesn't have moving parts that can't be broken is FULL OF SHIT. And you have my permission to tell them to go to hell.
I dropped my SSD the other day off of my desk and it refused to boot up, only clicking to let me know it was getting power. After opening it up, I noticed that the armature necessary to read the data was broken. What does this mean?

The BAD

• Basically I lost recent copies of everything. All my scene data since the last backup is gone. It was less than a month's worth, but entirely all the content from this update and some work for the endings has just ceased to exist.
  • I have to reinstall everything and make sure it's running right AGAIN. Where this will be a problem is the custom settings I use for video output from Premier Pro and the tweaks I made to the Ren'Py SDK to make android builds take less time.
  • All of the animations for this chapter are gone. I was going to back them up today, so that's super bad timing. More on that in the good.
The GOOD

• I had a backup of the code and script in my main drive and a thumb drive. Outside of some clean up and testing the code, this is done. Say 98-99% In fact, I was about to do the last script clean up before this happened. There are probably some hiccups in the recovered code that'll need to be ironed out, but that beats rewriting the entire chapter.
  • I have a backup of the renders from a day before losing the drive. Meaning that outside of a few reshoots (probably 15 images out of almost 1200), I was done with that.
  • Animations will have to be recreated but this will hopefully only take a couple of days to do. All of the locations are already existing sets, so it's a matter of reposing and making sure the lighting and camera effects are the same. By the time you read this, I'll probably already have most of Sydney's reshoots done (I knocked out three of the animations in the hour before work this morning).
So, the release will have to be delayed, but it shouldn't be too long. A lot of what has to happen is just filling in the spots that were lost and since I already know what the scenes should look like and the script and code is already locked in, it should just be a matter of getting time to work on it.

All apologies for the delay, but let me assure you that this chapter is pretty damn big. Not as big as Chapter 16, but it probably clocks in as a top three in terms of content. As I mentioned on the Discord, the final action set piece is over 240 unique renders (including 50+ in the last sequence) with multiple variations on how to get to the end.

-Kinderfeld

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020

Usually around this time of the month, I'm here to announce the pending release of the new chapter. Unfortunately, there's been a minor delay. Due to the sheer volume of content in this chapter, I knew it'd take a little longer than normal, but...

Anyone who says a SSD doesn't have moving parts that can't be broken is FULL OF SHIT. And you have my permission to tell them to go to hell.
I dropped my SSD the other day off of my desk and it refused to boot up, only clicking to let me know it was getting power. After opening it up, I noticed that the armature necessary to read the data was broken. What does this mean?

The BAD

• Basically I lost recent copies of everything. All my scene data since the last backup is gone. It was less than a month's worth, but entirely all the content from this update and some work for the endings has just ceased to exist.
  • I have to reinstall everything and make sure it's running right AGAIN. Where this will be a problem is the custom settings I use for video output from Premier Pro and the tweaks I made to the Ren'Py SDK to make android builds take less time.
  • All of the animations for this chapter are gone. I was going to back them up today, so that's super bad timing. More on that in the good.
The GOOD

• I had a backup of the code and script in my main drive and a thumb drive. Outside of some clean up and testing the code, this is done. Say 98-99% In fact, I was about to do the last script clean up before this happened. There are probably some hiccups in the recovered code that'll need to be ironed out, but that beats rewriting the entire chapter.
  • I have a backup of the renders from a day before losing the drive. Meaning that outside of a few reshoots (probably 15 images out of almost 1200), I was done with that.
  • Animations will have to be recreated but this will hopefully only take a couple of days to do. All of the locations are already existing sets, so it's a matter of reposing and making sure the lighting and camera effects are the same. By the time you read this, I'll probably already have most of Sydney's reshoots done (I knocked out three of the animations in the hour before work this morning).
So, the release will have to be delayed, but it shouldn't be too long. A lot of what has to happen is just filling in the spots that were lost and since I already know what the scenes should look like and the script and code is already locked in, it should just be a matter of getting time to work on it.

All apologies for the delay, but let me assure you that this chapter is pretty damn big. Not as big as Chapter 16, but it probably clocks in as a top three in terms of content. As I mentioned on the Discord, the final action set piece is over 240 unique renders (including 50+ in the last sequence) with multiple variations on how to get to the end.

-Kinderfeld
February is going to be so bad for me. No valentine and no Now and Then update.

chrisb

Nov 1, 2017
Decided to do Walkthrough Mod for this game, it is a Harem Mod like all my other mods. Enjoy! Gallery Unlocked.

IMPORTANT: If you do not want a harem mod showing all H scene please do not use this. I am tired of responding to people in the thread who quote this post or ping me. I will not longer be doing this.

Edit: Updated to v0.24.0

Note: Did not add the alternate scenes into the mod due to the fact I want to keep it Harem, they are however unlocked, the content is also very small, and intended for a second playthough of the game.

Install: Extract to "game" folder, overwrite when prompted.

You can find this an all my other content here:

Or you can:
Hey Zoey Raven. Thanks for the Mod. Really appreciate the work. Playing through now and noticed that at one point in chapter 15, there's a line missing that causes the player to skip a scene if the player chooses Carol to go out. The fork is lines 34557-34560. There's a missing "else" that is likely supposed to be on line 34724 right after line 34723 "Before any other trouble shows up."

Not a huge issue but it does cause a missed nerve or trust point for Carol. Thanks again for your hard work on this!

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Hey Zoey Raven. Thanks for the Mod. Really appreciate the work. Playing through now and noticed that at one point in chapter 15, there's a line missing that causes the player to skip a scene if the player chooses Carol to go out. The fork is lines 34557-34560. There's a missing "else" that is likely supposed to be on line 34724 right after line 34723 "Before any other trouble shows up."

Not a huge issue but it does cause a missed nerve or trust point for Carol. Thanks again for your hard work on this!
I likely did it on purpose, and if you're looking at the code that closely you'll know I make sure you have the points you need when you need them.

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
Whenever I see this game I think of the album "Now and Zen."
The 1987 album by Robert Plant? Tall Cool One and Ship of Fools were my favorites off that album. First Cassette when I moved back to the USA.

Sorry - Nostalgia right there.

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
I likely did it on purpose, and if you're looking at the code that closely you'll know I make sure you have the points you need when you need them.
I am about to start this game and noticed this post...so, your mod is not, like, turning "right" answers green but also tweack some things? Like, there is natively no harem or something?

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019

It means you're not using an SSD but instead either a hybrid drive or regular HDD.
If it was an SSD then all you'd see is PCB and SMDs since Solid State Drives have no moving parts.

I'll bet he was just using a regular HDD and actually has no idea what an SSD is.

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
It means you're not using an SSD but instead either a hybrid drive or regular HDD.
If it was an SSD then all you'd see is PCB and SMDs since Solid State Drives have no moving parts.

I'll bet he was just using a regular HDD and actually has no idea what an SSD is.
Agreed, it was either a hybrid SSD (a few manufacturers branded spinning rust disks with large CACHE as SSD) or a traditional spinning rust if it had disk arms and platters. As someone who was responsible for physical destruction of all unused disks (HDD, PC, Server) for over 10 years (about 5000 or so I have physically destroyed), I definitely. I cannot tell you how much I don't miss 3 level DoD wipes, then breaking apart platters with wrenches for physical destruction.

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
I am about to start this game and noticed this post...so, your mod is not, like, turning "right" answers green but also tweack some things? Like, there is natively no harem or something?
Technically there is a Harem ending. You can get it with the right choices. However throughout the game there are a lot of places where it is a "one or another" type choice. What the mod package is doing is allowing you to see all the scenes without having to pick one and do another play through to get the other scenes.

The downside of this is there is a lot of variables set in the game, which "can" cause issues down the road as the dev assumes you have taken the A or B choice (not all the above), thus does other either or choices later. However if you play with the mod, you will see all the scenes which is what people want most of the time, they are not looking for the "I got perfect grammar, and perfect words based on my choices" type thing.

Reactions: Vizer007 and sava75

erkper

May 16, 2018
Yeah, but then again, most people want their choices to make a difference, to matter in the story, and the mod pretty much completely removes that.

4.60 star(s) 281 Votes