UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
I am so happy that Sydney is back
I was so disapointed that we left her behind
I feel you. One of my happiest moments in the game was when she turned up.

She easily is my favorite model and character
I am worried that the marsh house gets stormed tho after what transpired with the bandits
So 5 or 6 (depending on Sidney's willingness to fight) heavily armed people in a well fortified structure defending against 8-10 raiders who don't know who they're attacking nor the layout of the mansion. Carol and Naomi have been serious about improving their skills. Not clear how effective Hana will be but shooting from a prepared position she's likely to be pretty effective. Sounds like a lot of dead raiders to me.

K18

Apr 19, 2018
Nowandthen Update Banner copy.jpg

Chapter Twenty-five (0.25.0) update #1
So, here we are. I was wondering... do we call this the penultimate chapter? I mean, technically, 25 is the last "chapter," but it's certainly not the last update. Not with the Endings and a planned FINAL release. But, I've always wanted to get a project to a point where I could call something "penultimate."
I don't have a lot to say, outside of the fact that the work is well underway. Most of you know the drill by now. In terms of content, there's a lot of little moments scattered throughout. Small conversations between the many cast members that are peppered between the seven larger moments planned for the chapter. While the intimate scenes are always a good bit of work, they're clearly not the big moment for this release. And, I'm sure you have a good idea what that might be.
Be on the lookout for another teaser for The Interim Domain sometime soon.
Also, there's an upcoming interview I recently did with that should be posting sometime this week (maybe).

Thanks for your support and your interest,
-Kinderfeld

MGUltimate

Dec 12, 2021
One thing Sydney should have known being a medical student - when she was looking through the booze for wound disinfectant, it's not effective unless at least 50% ABV (100 proof.) The doctor in town could help train her given there won't be medical schools in the near future. I started playing with this release and just finished today. One of the better ones on here. Not sure why there are no stats for Julie.

NakkiMuki

Dec 14, 2021
I stopped playing when the group left Sydney for camp and left. I couldn’t stand the best MILF left behind and out of the group. Now I heard from a friend that Sydney was back in the game and damn it was nice to download the game again. Many thanks to DEV for bringing Sydney back to the game. :love::p

MGUltimate

Dec 12, 2021
I stopped playing when the group left Sydney for camp and left. I couldn’t stand the best MILF left behind and out of the group. Now I heard from a friend that Sydney was back in the game and damn it was nice to download the game again. Many thanks to DEV for bringing Sydney back to the game. :love::p
How the fuck is Sydney a MILF? She's like 24, MC is 40+. Not into MILF as I am 48 and that would be like 70s at my age.

K18

Apr 19, 2018

Teaser: The Interim Domain
I figured I'd let a little more information on ILS Productions' new project, The Interim Domain, slip out. Not too much, as we're still very focused on Chapter 25 and the endings for Now & Then. Today's post is a sneak peek at the cast.

About The Interim Domain: The world did not end with biblical brimstone and fire. Or with a bang. Or an asteroid smashing against the Earth. It came with a flash, and when that bright light faded, everything cease to be.

Much like Now & Then, players will be able to name the main character (MC) whatever they want. Unlike Jack Brooks, though, the default name for TID's MC isn't already locked in. I'm sure it'll be something where the initials will be M and C (because I've already got the shorthand script code for him as MC). That's not to say he doesn't have a personality or a past of his own. As they progress through the story, players will learn more about him and his life before the Interim.

The first person you'll meet on your journey into the Interim is Mira of the Entende. She is a member of beings who serve during the transition period between the old world and the new. Since this is not her first time in such a role, Mira will act as guide, teaching the player about how this transitory world works and how best to perform their new duties. She has answers, though most may not make sense early on. Initially, Mira comes across as strange and aloof, but in time, you will come to understand her and the reason for how she is.

And here you see the major cast members. Be aware that this image doesn't include everyone, like the secondary and support characters or the story's antagonists. Even though they're all in silhouette, this should give you an idea of the range and scope of the people you'll be tasked with helping.

- Kinderfeld

Sharingan33

Jul 3, 2017

I figured I'd let a little more information on ILS Productions' new project, The Interim Domain, slip out. Not too much, as we're still very focused on Chapter 25 and the endings for Now & Then. Today's post is a sneak peek at the cast.

About The Interim Domain: The world did not end with biblical brimstone and fire. Or with a bang. Or an asteroid smashing against the Earth. It came with a flash, and when that bright light faded, everything cease to be.

Much like Now & Then, players will be able to name the main character (MC) whatever they want. Unlike Jack Brooks, though, the default name for TID's MC isn't already locked in. I'm sure it'll be something where the initials will be M and C (because I've already got the shorthand script code for him as MC). That's not to say he doesn't have a personality or a past of his own. As they progress through the story, players will learn more about him and his life before the Interim.

The first person you'll meet on your journey into the Interim is Mira of the Entende. She is a member of beings who serve during the transition period between the old world and the new. Since this is not her first time in such a role, Mira will act as guide, teaching the player about how this transitory world works and how best to perform their new duties. She has answers, though most may not make sense early on. Initially, Mira comes across as strange and aloof, but in time, you will come to understand her and the reason for how she is.

And here you see the major cast members. Be aware that this image doesn't include everyone, like the secondary and support characters or the story's antagonists. Even though they're all in silhouette, this should give you an idea of the range and scope of the people you'll be tasked with helping.

- Kinderfeld
Oh, that's good, i have a really high expectation after playing Now & Then. Good luck to Kinderfeld for his new project! :cool:

PinkiCannon

Jun 13, 2020
Haven't played this since like v0.04.0 or something. It's been a long time though. Kinda dreading to continue but as long as Carol is safe and happy then I can take it

Wonko_the_Sane*

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2021

- Kinderfeld
It's kind of hard to tell from silhouettes... Is it Honey Select models again? Sorta hope not. Looks like it, though.

erkper

May 16, 2018
It's kind of hard to tell from silhouettes... Is it Honey Select models again? Sorta hope not. Looks like it, though.
I've seen nothing to suggest anything but Honey Select. (And I agree, would be interesting to see ILS try it's hand at something else.)

4.60 star(s) 281 Votes