ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
Gonna guess he means Harem Hotel. Personally I don't get any Lin vibes from Carol, but I can see a bit of Ash/Naomi comparison.
at one point at a certain camera angle of Carol, she looked a bit like Lin almost had to do a double-take, and yeah i meant?Harem *

Reactions: Tavi13

Tavi13

Feb 1, 2021
at one point at a certain camera angle of Carol, she looked a bit like Lin almost had to do a double-take, and yeah i meant?Harem *
Planning on doing a full play when v0.26 drops anyway so I'll have to keep an eye for it. I don't remember the scene, but it has been awhile since I played anything other than the current release.

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
yeah im playing catch up at the moment first time playing and i been at this for a few days like a whole week of reading as seeing i just didnt do update after update i tell you as of right now man its a long but worth it read

Reactions: Tavi13

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
yeah im playing catch up at the moment first time playing and i been at this for a few days like a whole week of reading as seeing i just didnt do update after update i tell you as of right now man its a long but worth it read
if you want to know where im at banging Alice in the bathroom after coming back from the town

Tavi13

Feb 1, 2021
Yes it is. This was one of the first three I found on this site, and one of the reasons I made an account here....those three really set the bar high for what I look for in a vn :)

Enjoy it!

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
not sure how much i got left just did the thing where MC asks around seeing what Alice Carol and Naomi and Hana missed most

Balpheron

Jun 1, 2020
The models come from a game I played some time ago. Think it has a sequel right now. Can someone do me a favor and tell me of the game's name? I totally erased it from my memory. I remember you could create characters, make scenes in the studio and give girls various personalities.

FRMC56

Dec 13, 2017
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Balpheron

Balpheron

Jun 1, 2020
Not sure what happened for you(Did she die or you talking about finding her?) Cuz I finished up to current build with all ladies alive, with me, in love, and so far 2 of them preggo.
Guess you're using the walkthrough mod or just doing some backtracking on choices?

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
i keep getting a repeat when they got back from swimming and MC telling Carol that Sydney is pregnant it keeps repeating
fixed it had to fuck Hana and it went past

erkper

May 16, 2018
Don't think any choices, mod, or luck can keep Emmie alive. It's not avoidable AFAIK.

I'm actually thinking you didn't realize who Emmie was when she was brought up. She was never one of MC's ladies, or in love, and certainly not preggo by MC...

4.60 star(s) 281 Votes