erkper

May 16, 2018
We don't and probably will never know if Kinderfeld always planned for Sydney to leave then or not. I feel she was a character that had a lot of mixed reactions from people. Not knowing if they could trust her or not etc. I was sus of her at the start, but yeah like most comments hear are very sad to see her leave.

I was warned going in that something bad happens and was expecting a lot worse. The thing that most "upsets" (and I use that very lightly) was there was no farewell bang bang with Sydney, she could have at least had some wild good bye sex before going back.
Kinderfeld dropped hints in this thread a while back that a major character, once introduced and fleshed out, would not be around until the end. Wasn't sure then if that would mean they'd die or just leave the group but I'm going to assume at this point that Syndey was who he meant. (Hopefully, the ONLY one he meant.)

As for the goodbye sex with Syndey... there was. They even called it exactly that. It was a very hot scene. Did you not get it?

This was a fantastic update. Definitely went in a direction (or three) I didn't expect, which made it all the more enjoyable.

Reactions: Real Kreten

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
We don't and probably will never know if Kinderfeld always planned for Sydney to leave then or not. I feel she was a character that had a lot of mixed reactions from people. Not knowing if they could trust her or not etc. I was sus of her at the start, but yeah like most comments hear are very sad to see her leave.

I was warned going in that something bad happens and was expecting a lot worse. The thing that most "upsets" (and I use that very lightly) was there was no farewell bang bang with Sydney, she could have at least had some wild good bye sex before going back.
Um... As to Sydney... there was, the MC had Carol, Sydney, and Naomi in rapid succession.

I didn't tell Julia about Missy, felt kind of like throwing too much onto her back when already dealing with Tony's death.

Really wasn't surprised by what happened with Sydney, didn't feel like she really wanted to leave if given an option. Was surprised by the liability that is Alice coming along though. But I guess this way the MC can have a fuck partner and keep it fresh for everyone. Doubt it will happen right away so there's going to be a teasing bit beforehand. Maybe has to deal with the fact that Naomi and the MC are fucking.

Overall Kinderfeld continues to impress. The only Zombie media that I consume and each update never fails to be enjoyable.

King Slayer100

Modder
Aug 20, 2018
Unofficial Android Port for :- Now and Then V0.26 compressed + Zoey Raven 's wt mod

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Textsize, opacity slider added
Rename from menu option added

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

Last edited:

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Kinderfeld dropped hints in this thread a while back that a major character, once introduced and fleshed out, would not be around until the end. Wasn't sure then if that would mean they'd die or just leave the group but I'm going to assume at this point that Syndey was who he meant. (Hopefully, the ONLY one he meant.)

As for the goodbye sex with Syndey... there was. They even called it exactly that. It was a very hot scene. Did you not get it?

This was a fantastic update. Definitely went in a direction (or three) I didn't expect, which made it all the more enjoyable.
I'm just glad he didn't pull that shit from that other game with the fire and one of the LI's (I know that name of it but won't mention it)

Nope, no good bye sex.

I have not been playing this with a walk though since I'm on the non-sharing Naomi route with Sydney and the walk though mod I had been using before that ignored that choice and showed the scenes I did not want.

I must have messed up in an earlier chapter and missed a point. Actually I'm going to leave it because I think now I'd probably be even more upset at her leaving if she liked me enough to bang but not come with. This can stay like it was a once of casual then we had.

Last edited:

erkper

May 16, 2018
nope, no good bye sex.

I have not been playing this with a walk though since I'm on the non-sharing Naomi route with Sydney and the walk though mod I had been using before that ignored that choice and showed the scenes I did not want.

I must have messed up in an earlier chapter and missed a point. Actually I'm going to leave it because I think now I'd probably be even more upset at her leaving if she liked me enough to bang but not come with. This can stay like it was a once of casual then we had.
Not sure what the points requirements are, I mostly just treated Sydney with respect (and lust) and never pushed her to accept that her family was gone. As for the walkthrough, yeah I don't like the idea of the walkthrough mod but I do d/l the walkthrough pdf and reference that once in a while.

I didn't tell Julia about Missy, felt kind of like throwing too much onto her back when already dealing with Tony's death.
You missed a nice basically throw-away sex scene with Julie by not telling her about Missy. Throw-away because it's non-repeatable, has no negative consequences if you fess up, even earns you a +1 Trust with Carol if you're honest with her.

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Not sure what the points requirements are, I mostly just treated Sydney with respect (and lust) and never pushed her to accept that her family was gone. As for the walkthrough, yeah I don't like the idea of the walkthrough mod but I do d/l the walkthrough pdf and reference that once in a while.

You missed a nice basically throw-away sex scene with Julie by not telling her about Missy. Throw-away because it's non-repeatable, has no negative consequences if you fess up, even earns you a +1 Trust with Carol if you're honest with her.
You know honestly the sex scenes are not relevant. Romance is enough. It is about relationships. Ok sex is nice but it is not the be all and end all.

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Yeah I couldn't leave it...

I don't know what happened because I reloaded a save from the morning after the first time with Sydney and got a lot of new content I hadn't seen before. I don't know if I maybe tried a different route before and that was my save, but yeah, got a bunch of new scenes with her that I'd not seen and even a new one with Carol that I'd not had before.

And got the one i was missing.

Reactions: erkper

erkper

May 16, 2018
Yeah I couldn't leave it...

I don't know what happened because I reloaded a save from the morning after the first time with Sydney and got a lot of new content I hadn't seen before. I don't know if I maybe tried a different route before and that was my save, but yeah, got a bunch of new scenes with her that I'd not seen and even a new one with Carol that I'd not had before.

And got the one i was missing.
Probably the new stuff was some of the extra/extended scenes unlocked the last few updates. That's a really nice replayability feature Kinderfeld built into this game.

You know honestly the sex scenes are not relevant. Romance is enough. It is about relationships. Ok sex is nice but it is not the be all and end all.
You're not wrong. At all. I would play this game and enjoy it even if it had no sex scenes at all. But I do enjoy the scenes. (I did call the scene with Julie "throw-away" for a reason, haha.)

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
I have never used a walkthrough on this game. Thanks to a great story there is a natural progression. The path is obvious.

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Probably the new stuff was some of the extra/extended scenes unlocked the last few updates. That's a really nice replayability feature Kinderfeld built into this game.

You're not wrong. At all. I would play this game and enjoy it even if it had no sex scenes at all. But I do enjoy the scenes. (I did call the scene with Julie "throw-away" for a reason, haha.)
I entirely agree. They are the cream toppings. Not required but "heel lekker". (delicious)

Reactions: erkper

snake_27

May 23, 2020
Thanks for the update!! One of the best ones so far without a doubt. Very long, good development, tied ends at Gransbite or whatever the city is called xD And let's hope we get out of the city soon!

Reactions: proximus and arms99
4.60 star(s) 280 Votes