DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
:cry: Tha...That Goddess of a woman, Alice, is still alive!!!! "Oh, we will. We'll get a chance to catch up in our own time" She can't just say something like that after appearing after such a long time :oops:.

Best...Update...Ever! Thank you, Dev!
peepoSad.png

Some manly tears just fell from my eyes. Like i was being delusional every update hoping nothing happened and i was glad to find out nothing did but now there's a new set of problems. Her head injuries might be a problem and also a blessing but now there's this anti-males camp.

This whole "group" is about the most dumbest thing ever. Only Women and Children? No wonder there's Bandits with how they're being treated. Like they're legit doing messed up stuff in that hotel. While i know it's Julie's(who i turned down) duty. I honestly think she's naive as shit if she thinks once her son grows up he won't have that done to him as well potentially. Once you have a set mentality built in for a group it won't matter if the leader dies. The people or in this case the women are going to continue doing it which is bad.

I'm not wishing they get overran(Julie and Sidney are still there) but i wouldn't care if those in that inner circle die a horrible death. While I'm sad about Sidney staying("goodbye sex" was amazing), Alice is back and I'm holding her to that "catch up on our own time" comment. I legit would start over and not sleep with Naomi or Sidney if Alice is a thing. Ok a mini :Kappa:but I'd do it if that's required!

This was a great update. Dev managed to convey that beginning scene well with the fire. Then the events that happened after was honestly amazing. My only concern is that it's leaning into human threat too much which is always my concern in Zombie-based media. Not saying this game is doing it too much but It's used a lot in other media and takes the zombie element away. Other than that i had a good time and I'm looking forward to the next update.

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
I'm still liking the VN, but really they should have gone to a car dealership by now and got something new and more capable of carrying everyone and everything they need while also not being stack on paved roads.
There should be an asset for something like a range-rover or similar available at least.

edit: Also hopefully Julie and Syd get back with the group at some point too, I don't really find their reasons for staying too compelling given what they now know.
However leaving would also have been hard given the vehicle situation I talked about above.
Maybe they can leave, perhaps even with a few friends, and meet up with the main group at the next, more permanent, location.

• Love
Reactions: HansDampf788

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
Ah shit now I feel like Thanos. We got a milf at the cost of one redhead, good thing I am a sucker for thicc milfs. It is also cool that we no longer run a kindergarten, we now also have adults with special needs for the curriculum.:ROFLMAO:
Thanos.gif

Reactions: The ArcKnight

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
Well, he had to get them out there somehow as, I also mentioned this back near end of chapter one, he had let them stay way to long in the city for them to be realisticly still alive.
While it's valid to huncker down at first, let the idiots get themself killed trying to escape with everyone else, but as soon as the electricity fails, that's your cue to GTFO.
Untill then stockpile everything: Bottled water, canned food, gas, maps and look for a bigger and sturdier car (dosn't have to be a van - a hatchback or station wagon with some HP).

That they're still alive is only because of plotarmor.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
True, and getting another vehicle would/should be high on the list of things to do. That Charger is bad ass and I know it has a ton of sentimental value, but it's also loud, uses lots of fuel and has limited cargo capacity, not to mention two wheel drive... the opposite of what a bug-out vehicle needs to be. I dunno about the Hemi but a buddy had a 440 Charger in high-school and it got @10mpg. An AWD VW diesel station wagon gets 40+ _ most any random mid size or small SUV would be a better choice too .. hell a Cmax would be a bettter choice. Gotta be dealerships around and they have keys, vehicles and fuel _ pick a day and go car shopping.

HunterSeeker

Engaged Member
May 13, 2017
I play this game because I'm curious where the story will go. Very interesting. I wonder if the dev will ever think about putting pet names in the game.

MannyTearson92

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
Yeah, um... Ran into a problem. Not sure if the download was the issue or what. When trying to extract the compressed files, I ran into this issue. But before that, I had to skip an error during the extraction. Should I redownload or is there a faster way for me to just get that one specific file? This is for PC.

Edit: Never mind. I redownloaded it and it worked perfectly now. Thank you Developer and keep up the good work. :)

Last edited:

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
So, finished Chapter 16, and Part 2 as well, so that puts me back to being caught up with the Dev.

But enjoying this game thus far, and looking forward now for when Chapter 17, aka Part 3 gets posted. Thank you for this game thus far.

Reactions: Real Kreten

syazsyaz

Dec 4, 2020
hurm why mc cant see sydney again after this... hurm and can sydney alice carol naomi julie and mc will be big family.. i hope this for the ending.. hurm please...tears

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016

Also I wonder how Naomi seeing the note about sparks, only to later casually throw the switch despite all the gas fumes is going to be addressed. I know she isn't that bright, but come on.
Sydney has been recluded in the school alone for months developing social anxiety, agoraphobia and what not.
Then the fire starts and she almost died from smoke suffocation. Hit the road and she can't keep up with the rest.
Hours after driving around trapped in a car they found the lord of the flies women. Hundreds of people in a safe haven.
So yeah, I think it makes sense for her character to stay, plus there she can keep some hope about her family.
Anyway I think we will she her in the future because the lord of the flies camp won't last long.

KittyVN

Nov 27, 2019
Well I really enjoyed that update and am already looking forward to seeing how it all develops now

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Well, he had to get them out there somehow as, I also mentioned this back near end of chapter one, he had let them stay way to long in the city for them to be realisticly still alive.
While it's valid to huncker down at first, let the idiots get themself killed trying to escape with everyone else, but as soon as the electricity fails, that's your cue to GTFO.
Untill then stockpile everything: Bottled water, canned food, gas, maps and look for a bigger and sturdier car (dosn't have to be a van - a hatchback or station wagon with some HP).

That they're still alive is only because of plotarmor.

Yeah i find it also extremely hard to believe how Julie would stay at this haven, hey they killed the man of ur friend, killed likely many more before, tried to kill mc, which is like a family member and ah yes i have a baby boy...how would anyone with a sane mind stay there...
Sydney makes kind of sense, she is simply delusional, i don't think she really thought about what would happen if her family actually makes it to the haven, including male members like her brother...it's simply a other excuse for her to not face reality imo.

As for Alice, i really think she should have stayed missing/dead, let Julie come along for obvious reasons and let Sydney stay.
I never thought that Sydney will be a permanent member of the group, unless the mc would have worked with her at confronting reality, which never really happend.

That car is a problem since the very beginning :cautious:
I mean they stayed at the school for weeks, they planed to leave the city, mc acknowledged he needs a more fitting car..i mean really, no car-dealership in this city ? They even had a generator at school so they could have recharged a dead battery.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 280 Votes