RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

Here's the release schedule for 0.16.0 (all scheduled for 11:59 am EDT release):

Tier 3 - May 16, 2021
Tier 2 - May 18, 2021
Tier 1 - May 20, 2021
Public - May 21, 2021

I'm looking forward to the end of the second chapter :love:
I am dumb. Totally missed the released schedule. Seems this weekend will be full of games for me to play. :love:

Reactions: Nocro32510
Apr 20, 2021
I think it is a great VN. The story unfolds slowly and allows you to see the evolution of the characters and it doesn't seem contrived.

The post-apocalyptic atmosphere contributes a lot to the evolution of the story. And there's always the question of whether the supposedly dead characters will appear again.

To make a flaw, I think that sometimes the "then" interrupts the main story without contributing much.

SpearOfReigns

Nov 8, 2017
He could probably double his earning by making Carol & MC blood related but he chose not to because he has his own story to tell and you gotta respect that, I think I found a hidden gem in this. A little criticism tho, maybe avoid making four line worth of dialogue in a single still, makes it such a chore to read.

IndigoHawk

Aug 9, 2016
Wow, what an update. Threw some curveballs and covered a lot of ground.

I expected more drama from the fire though. It was basically Naomi's fault and it's been ignored so far, with the MC actually blaming himself. While he did a bad patch job, Naomi was the one who smelled the gas and threw the switch anyway. It feels like there needs to be a talk about her survival instincts. I thought she might be left behind with Alice on the compound because she wasn't cutting it on the road.

Sad to leave Sydney behind and unsure about bringing Alice. Really glad she survived but it seems like she's going to be a big liability with her trauma, spacing out, and the way she gets on Naomi's nerves.

Curious what happens next! Great job!

bioMonster

Jan 11, 2021
This has really fast become one of my fav zombie / post-apocalyptic game out there.

Also Carol best waifu, fight me. c;

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Wow, what an update. Threw some curveballs and covered a lot of ground.

I expected more drama from the fire though. It was basically Naomi's fault and it's been ignored so far, with the MC actually blaming himself. While he did a bad patch job, Naomi was the one who smelled the gas and threw the switch anyway. It feels like there needs to be a talk about her survival instincts. I thought she might be left behind with Alice on the compound because she wasn't cutting it on the road.

Sad to leave Sydney behind and unsure about bringing Alice. Really glad she survived but it seems like she's going to be a big liability with her trauma, spacing out, and the way she gets on Naomi's nerves.

Curious what happens next! Great job!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Good update.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
We don't and probably will never know if Kinderfeld always planned for Sydney to leave then or not. I feel she was a character that had a lot of mixed reactions from people. Not knowing if they could trust her or not etc. I was sus of her at the start, but yeah like most comments hear are very sad to see her leave.

I was warned going in that something bad happens and was expecting a lot worse.

Edit: removed comment about content I'd missed, but got on a replay.

Last edited:
Reactions: BTLD
4.60 star(s) 281 Votes