SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Why don't you play the game this time Pappi...i mean Jbuttler instead of asking for nonsense? :rolleyes:

Anyway, will restart from the begining since my saves don't work and i am not interested in using the provided saves (just personal preference). It will be a good way to make the game fresh on my memory.:)
Have you tried loading an autosave? Every update my save breaks, so I have to use autosaves. They always work just fine for me.

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Finished playing it.

Finally anal is on the menu and of course it was Naomi...hehe
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This episode started slow with me just waiting for the literal spark (hehe) until the moment Jake decides to visit Missy's apartment to see what happened to her.
That was sad, seeing that she took her own life maybe out fear or desperation or utter lack of hope or all of it. Even worse was Jack wondering if she had died long ago or just as early as a few days and if he could have saved her if tried to visit sooner.:(

Now here i suppose it pays off to have gained Sydney's trust. Seeing her being there to confort Jake over his grief just like Naomi was doing for Carol (the girl did like Missy a lot having spent a lot of time with her) was nice. And i am not only telling this because the sex with her is great.
Anyway maybe this is different for routes where Jack didn't tried to get involved with Sydney?

Jump to the end and we finally got the fire in one mean cliffhanger. But at least now i know what to expect from the next episode.(y):cool:

Reactions: erkper

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Finished playing it.

Finally anal is on the menu and of course it was Naomi...hehe
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This episode started slow with me just waiting for the literal spark (hehe) until the moment Jake decides to visit Missy's apartment to see what happened to her.
That was sad, seeing that she took her own life maybe out fear or desperation or utter lack of hope or all of it. Even worse was Jack wondering if she had died long ago or just as early as a few days and if he could have saved her if tried to visit sooner.:(

Now here i suppose it pays off to have gained Sydney's trust. Seeing her being there to confort Jake over his grief just like Naomi was doing for Carol (the girl did like Missy a lot having spent a lot of time with her) was nice. And i am not only telling this because the sex with her is great.
Anyway maybe this is different for routes where Jack didn't tried to get involved with Sydney?

Jump to the end and we finally got the fire in one mean cliffhanger. But at least now i know what to expect from the next episode.(y):cool:
Wtf? How tf fuck did you get that scene?

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
Wtf? How tf fuck did you get that scene?
It's an alternative scene depending on the truth or dare game in chapter 6 (the options were anal/schoolgirl/incest), the schoolgirl is the alternative scene in chapter 12 and now we had the anal in chapter 15.
In my playthrough, I got neither of these two because I went with the call me daddy option in chapter 6.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nocro32510

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
I've actually never looked at the gallery. I figure if I use it, I may as well replay it normal to get those scenes.
If you've never looked at the gallery that means you havent seen the Hollidays events.
they are not in game only in gallery ..go and check the famous 1 month punishment Halloween and Christmas...they are a bit tearjerker.....totally worth it....loved them.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
If you've never looked at the gallery that means you havent seen the Hollidays events.
they are not in game only in gallery ..go and check the famous 1 month punishment Halloween and Christmas...they are a bit tearjerker.....totally worth it....loved them.
I'll do that. But, I'll stay out of the other scenes. Thanks for bringing that to my attention.

Reactions: BTLD

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Hmm... in Ep 14 no matter what I chose... it says the MC slept with Sydney.
don't play with WT , WT is made to show you all scenes
I mean if you don't want Naomi to sleep with Sydney then you should not play with WT

Reactions: ArchX
4.60 star(s) 281 Votes