• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
NOTE: The ones in the OP are currently linked wrong, they are the compressed version.

[Completed] - Now & Then [v0.99.0] [ILSProductions]

OFFiCiAL COMPRESSED (Ending patch already applied no longer needed): Win/Linux/Mac:

If you are curios what the hell is the "ending patch"

A user requested a "smaller compressed version, I couldn't shave much off besides about 1.4GB (give or take) but I'm going to go ahead and post in case that extra data helps someone out.

All the people who keep doing the :unsure: at my post, why not actually look at the public post???

Why not just look
What??

• Hey there
Reactions: SonsOfLiberty

Qwasar

Apr 20, 2017
I'm not replaying this, but I really appreciate polishing patches. Keep going like this with your next games too, dev.

Reactions: NeoEros

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
So Now & Then Season 2 when? I mean with new characters and stories.

EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
It says "new endings" in the changelog, but *what* endings are those, specifically? I don't want to download 8 whole gigs to replay the game and find out they've just added like, I unno, two bad ends at some point

Looking at my 0.26 into 0.99 gallery and comparing that to the 0.99 walkthrough/guide, the 3 new endings are for Hana, Julie, and a pregnant Sydney version.

Also, there are at least 11 new Director's Cut bonus scenes; and the compressed version is under 4GB.

Screenshot 2023-03-26 085353.png

Reactions: getink and CyBeRd0g

jneale21

Apr 10, 2021
So Now & Then Season 2 when? I mean with new characters and stories.
No, this is just the official release of the game. Dev polished animations, added a few new things and rewrote some stuff. He is currently working on another game, The Interim Domain.

Reactions: rudy007

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
No, this is just the official release of the game. Dev polished animations, added a few new things and rewrote some stuff. He is currently working on another game, The Interim Domain.
We know about Kinderfeld's other game, we would just like to see a sequel(s) to Now&Then. ;)

Reactions: Ragnar

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Any chance of just being able to download updated content instead of complete game? Just would be easier.
There is so much new in this game, not only simple renders. It goes little bit further. Even if some renders stayed the same, it's not the same game. So, no. You can't only update. If you have slow internet connection and monitor under 4k resolution, download the compressed version. If you have 4k monitor wait for torrent version.

BrockLanders

Aug 8, 2020
Maybe we can convince Sancho to take up the mantle for Zoey and create an updated, comprehensive mod for us if we ask nicely...

BrockLanders

Aug 8, 2020
Why do you need a mod? aren't the pdf walkthrough and the game's save slots enough to you?
I don't care to alt-tab or look down at a PDF on a tablet if I can help it. And save-scumming is tiresome after a while. I like to play through blind once, but when I want to experience everything I can after that first time, I'd prefer one or two guided playthroughs that feel like I've got the director's commentary of a DVD playing in the background.

Shuichi_Akai

Dec 16, 2017
Welp time to give this game a try. If i remember correctly this game was finished a while ago, so this update is like a dlc? also the game being at v0.99.0 gives off the idea, that there is atleast 1 more update to come. Any infos about that? will it be like a bug fix update or will there be new content?

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Welp time to give this game a try. If i remember correctly this game was finished a while ago, so this update is like a dlc? also the game being at v0.99.0 gives off the idea, that there is atleast 1 more update to come. Any infos about that? will it be like a bug fix update or will there be new content?
I would like to be in your shoes and play it for the first time. Yes, it's the final version, no more new content. Only bug fixes. It's actually the game that was finished with many, many new renders and new endings.

Reactions: JustPeekin

JustPeekin

Mar 21, 2020
Is there added content in this?
It's the Director's Cut version, not sure if it will get more updates.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: rudy007
4.60 star(s) 273 Votes