JmTrad

Jun 2, 2018
It was completed a year ago. This is just adding fixes, added a few extra scenes and some changes/extra endings. This is a Directors Cut.
Really? Didn't remember that was finished. Last time i had played this game was January 2022.

1679859571288.png

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
It's the Director's Cut version, not sure if it will get more updates.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I ask myself all the time; why nobody check the changelog before asking. And all the same, on all pages, all games. You can literally post a changelog now on any actual game and I'm sure in the next 5 days somebody will ask for it. Why check yourself, somebody will answer it. Eventually... Probably.. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: JustPeekin

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
I ask myself all the time; why nobody check the changelog before asking. And all the same, on all pages, all games. You can literally post a changelog now on any actual game and I'm sure in the next 5 days somebody will ask for it. Why check yourself, somebody will answer it. Eventually... Probably.. ;)
While true - the change log didn't say there will be a 1.0 version - I was just answering it based on what I had heard on Discord, etc. Yes the post I replied to was answering that someone couldn't be arsed to read a few posts up or on the main page. Oh well - some people are just nice.

Punto

Jun 18, 2020
Decided to do Walkthrough Mod for this game, it is a Harem Mod like all my other mods. Enjoy! Gallery Unlocked.

NOTE!!!!: Not sure if the MOD will work with v0.99, so use at your own risk! I've got two years of work in this mod with a lot of subtle coding so you could see every scene. There's no way I could duplicate that the exact way I did, and even if I could it would probably take a month of time I don't have. So, sorry guys I won't be updated a Mod I competed nearly a year ago.

IMPORTANT: If you do not want a harem mod showing all H scene please do not use this. I am tired of responding to people in the thread who quote this post or ping me. I will not longer be doing this.

Edit: Updated to v0.26.0 (Please read the text in the mod about saving to see all endings)

Note: Did not add the alternate scenes into the mod due to the fact I want to keep it Harem, they are however unlocked, the content is also very small, and intended for a second playthough of the game.

Install: Extract to "game" folder, overwrite when prompted.

You can find this an all my other content here:

Or you can:
Please update your mod for v. 0.99.0!!
:love: :love: :love:

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
While true - the change log didn't say there will be a 1.0 version - I was just answering it based on what I had heard on Discord, etc. Yes the post I replied to was answering that someone couldn't be arsed to read a few posts up or on the main page. Oh well - some people are just nice.
Kinderfeld left a door open for v1.0, when all bugs are squashe... corrected. ;) I think, somewhere on this page is explained.

JustPeekin

Mar 21, 2020
Please update your mod for v. 0.99.0!!
:love: :love: :love:
There's no way I could duplicate that the exact way I did, and even if I could it would probably take a month of time I don't have. So, sorry guys I won't be updated a Mod I competed nearly a year ago.
But, mordred93 is working on one.
I am working on the walk through - but I am absolutely really damn busy with work. 70-80 weeks and literally don't want to view a computer when I am not working. I am on chapter 18 at this point and re-written my parts of the WT. The walkthrough is like 90% true so far - but some of the other changes will come in the later chapters per the changelog.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
I'm not sure the mod will even work with this version, and as I stated in the mod post I don't have time to take a month to update it. I worked on this game for over a year, and it's been a year since it's last release. I considered this a finished game when it was done the first time.
but u can have harem without your mod?

Reactions: Punto

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
but u can have harem without your mod?
I agree, but do you realize all the code I had to alter to make it that way and how long it took?

If I was still only a modder things might be different, but I can't neglect One Day at a Time to do it. Just wouldn't be fair to the people who support me.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
I agree, but do you realize all the code I had to alter to make it that way and how long it took?

If I was still only a modder things might be different, but I can't neglect One Day at a Time to do it. Just wouldn't be fair to the people who support me.
i didn't know this game before, never pèlayed it and i didn'yt make me clear...i wanna ask if, considering the Harem tag, without your mod harem path is available or not?? i love your game and how u rendered the new melissa look, .take all the time you need and inish it, you will hear 0' compalin from me.

Reactions: Zoey Raven

JustPeekin

Mar 21, 2020
i didn't know this game before, never pèlayed it and i didn'yt make me clear...i wanna ask if, considering the Harem tag, without your mod harem path is available or not?? i love your game and how u rendered the new melissa look, .take all the time you need and inish it, you will hear 0' compalin from me.
Yeah, you can go Harem route without the mod. Sometimes you have to pick what girl you want a scene with though, his mod showed every scene.

Reactions: rudy007 and indio68

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
The mod version is 0.29 it means it's not done ? There is no complete one?
It was already complete. The game was done over a year ago. This new version adds fixes, adds a few new endings, adds chapter select, etc.

If you read here, someone is working on a new one, but will not be done for a while.

Also, you should read thsese notes about the completed mod, espciallly if you've never played the game before you might not want to use it.

This is a directors cut more or less, and there will still be another version coming later to make it v1.0 FINAL.

DKft

Apr 4, 2022
For anyone curious, I had just finished version 0.26 again right before this came out, and had a complete unlocked gallery. Now looking at the version 0.99 gallery, I have 17 new scenes to look forward to seeing (not counting any of the 'cut' bonus content). So if you've played the prior 'complete' version before and you're not sure if there's anything NEW worth seeing, well, there you have it.

There's a new scene in the story gallery in either Ch11 or Ch12. There are 11 scenes in their own 'Bonus' section for the Director's Cut. There are 2 scenes added to the Alternative section. And finally, 3 scenes added to the Ending section. Also, there is a handy 'Unlock All' button at the bottom of the gallery for those who are impatient and/or curious.
How come I don't see any unlock option at the bottom of the gallery?

4.60 star(s) 281 Votes