Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
I can't believe this is still active. The game was hot AF when playing but nothing really last update since it was finished. The way the girls came was special.

erkper

May 16, 2018
I need help for these two. View attachment 2624561
I only tried going full naomi and full carol, but I've no idea what those two are
Your two missing scenes are:
Taking Naomi's virginity in Ch 11 if you didn't do so in Ch 10 (chose Carol instead or just said no the first time)
A BJ the morning after the bandit fight in the school, if the bandit leader broke your ribs.

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
The bodies of the girls look so hot. Love the HS models. Downloading with 200 kb/s on gofile :HideThePain:

is that the equivalent of a anti-theft-protection in cars? :KEK:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That was long, is that worth your time ? well I just have a simple short response, I'm just not into virgin , I don't mind little experience as long as not a virgin. so that's why this game Carol and Naomi are my exceptions.

JasonsGranpa

Apr 30, 2023
That was long, is that worth your time ? well I just have a simple short response, I'm just not into virgin , I don't mind little experience as long as not a virgin. so that's why this game Carol and Naomi are my exceptions
i decided yes. sometimes i enjoy vomiting out things i've reflected on and you rarely hear somewhere. my best experience though was with a girl who had bad sex 2 times with one guy before. best of both worlds for me. innocent but no hassle lol

in games virgins are often just written super annoyingly. looking forward to see how its done here. in Cosy Cafe its handled well so far

greetings

Reactions: xyphose

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
I am in around of chapter 12 of the plot (or so)
I still do not understand the MC. why was it necessary to destroy the van when it was possible to drive it. and it is on it to move to a new place. and the charger - to use it simply as a car for traveling. in vain the van was destroyed. very in vain. I wouldn't do that for anything. and the glass would have been knocked out on the back door - he had knocked out the glass, opened the door and then, taking a sheet of metal, welded it instead of the broken glass.

and having library near he can learn how to start van without a key.
but by the way, the author himself probably does not know about such a possibility, since he did not "teach" his MC such a "trick" as starting a car without an ignition key. although it is very strange, in many American films, when the heroes steal cars, they start them without a key, by shorting two wires torn from the ignition switch terminals.
Well, what to do, the story is already finished.
Yes. and van all the same - it was very stupid to disable it. it would fit a lot of things when moving to a new place.
charger is a very small car.

as UPD: Carol is smart, saved the van. MC is a jerk and not even worth a little finger on Carol's foot - with his tiny mind and narrow outlook.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: funkymonkeyjedi

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
ramvivat
You do realize you're talking 'realism' in a story with some form of 'zombies' in it right? *ironic sarcasm intended*

Also, automatically assuming every story is handled by an "overused 'cliché' JJ Abrams style regurgitated story disaster that only makes me want to shoot myself in the head", is a little naive. If realism is your thing, then let's consider these little facts.

when you know there are armed gangs of unknown numbers around your position, getting away fast might be your only option.
1- Charger might be loud, but it's fast
&
2- Van, Slow Large white and clumsy moving target that requires parts and perhaps even fuel.

Which would you pick?

I'll jump in the Charger, you can take the van without a battery and more than likely with little or no fuel left in it where you'd have to spend another week sorting out...
small_whistling2.gif

PS: fuck JJ Abrams!
PPSS: I know you didn't mention JJ anywhere, I just hate him that much is all. So yeh, fuck JJ. hehe

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
ramvivat
You do realize you're talking 'realism' in a story with some form of 'zombies' in it right? *ironic sarcasm intended*

Also, automatically assuming every story is handled by an "overused 'cliché' JJ Abrams style regurgitated story disaster that only makes me want to shoot myself in the head", is a little naive. If realism is your thing, then let's consider these little facts.

when you know there are armed gangs of unknown numbers around your position, getting away fast might be your only option.
1- Charger might be loud, but it's fast
&
2- Van, Slow Large white and clumsy moving target that requires parts and perhaps even fuel.

Which would you pick?

I'll jump in the Charger, you can take the van without a battery and more than likely with little or no fuel left in it where you'd have to spend another week sorting out...
View attachment 2628277

PS: fuck JJ Abrams!
PPSS: I know you didn't mention JJ anywhere, I just hate him that much is all. So yeh, fuck JJ. hehe
1 gasoline.
drain gasoline from cars that are on the side of the road and / or in the parking lot. need a rubber hose, i noticed the hose in the shower.
2 accumulator. remove a guaranteed live battery from the charger (temporarily) and put it in the van. start a van remove the battery from the running van and quickly put back the native battery from the van - the engine will not stall without a battery, because it will be powered by a regular generator.

based on the fact that the van is at a standstill and it most likely arrived on its own, because you can’t manually push the car onto the curb - the van is too heavy - most likely there is gasoline in its tank and the engine is working. if the van starts up from the charger battery - and it will most likely start, then it will be possible to start extracting gasoline from neighboring parked cars and refuel the van.

the most difficult thing is how to start the engine without a key.
There are usually 5 wires connected to the ignition switch of a carbureted car. two of the wires that are responsible for turning on the ignition must be connected to each other. to these connected wires for a short time you need to press the wire that goes to the starter bendix. as soon as the engine starts, remove the "bendix wire" from the junction of the two ignition wires.
DRIVE!
there are two more wires that also go to the ignition switch - these are the wires that turn on the lighting devices (in particular, the headlights).

that is, a minimum of only 3 wires is needed. and the car can run.

yes, the most important thing is to know which wires you need to connect.
and here there can be problems, of course, if Carol is not a "techie" and the library does not have the necessary literature - then yes, then this is a fail and all Carol's good wishes regarding the van are not feasible.

but oh well. I spoke out. cooled down =) i can continue reading. surely there will be a solution.

and thanks for answer.

UPD - you still need to dismantle the ignition lock, which blocks the steering wheel without the key inserted =) but these are already trifles ...

Last edited:
Reactions: funkymonkeyjedi

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
I hear ya. And on some level I can agree on some of the points you mention.

but oh well. I spoke out. cooled down =)
And don't worry, I get worked up everytime I have to think of JJ.
I can't stand that overpaid theatrical 'cliché' master failure either.
:ROFLMAO:

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
who can say, a penis that changes its size is what, an incurable disease of honey select? in one scene, the MC has a penis almost 30 cm long. in another scene, about 20 cm; in the third scene, it is barely more than 10 cm. for reference I take the width of the palm - in an adult it is about 10 cm. plus or minus a little. Or if it's not Honey Select's disease, what is it? an oversight of the author who creates scenes and forgets how long the penis he needs to attach to the body of the MC?

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
ramvivat
I'm sure there are more technical terms for these concepts, but since I don't know them, I'm going to say: "world realism" and "psychological realism" are two different things. By world realism I mean the world of a story reflects the real world - it doesn't have things that don't exist IRL like dragons or zombies, technology works the same way it does IRL, etc. By psychological realism I mean characters think and act in ways reasonable to expect a real person would in their circumstances. The former is optional in good writing - indeed, there are entire genres built on flouting it, and works in those genres are some of the best stories ever written - but the latter is not. (edit: of course since there are exceptions to every rule, farcical comedy can get away with dodging psychological realism, but that's not what this is. I only bring it up because I know someone will wElL aCkShUlLy me with it if I don't. :p)

Last edited:

BrockLanders

Aug 8, 2020
I'm sure there are more technical terms for these concepts, but since I don't know them, I'm going to say: "world realism" and "psychological realism" are two different things. By world realism I mean the world of a story reflects the real world - it doesn't have things that don't exist IRL like dragons or zombies, technology works the same way it does IRL, etc. By psychological realism I mean characters think and act in ways reasonable to expect a real person would in their circumstances. The former is optional in good writing - indeed, there are entire genres built on flouting it, and works in those genres are some of the best stories ever written - but the latter is not. (edit: of course since there are exceptions to every rule, farcical comedy can get away with dodging psychological realism, but that's not what this is. I only bring it up because I know someone will wElL aCkShUlLy me with it if I don't. :p)
We have a suspension of disbelief concerning the zombie outbreak because the world it takes place in is realistically immersive.

Reactions: PaxHadrian17

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
did you mean common sence?
yes exactly that - and in the world of zombies people act with logic of common sence
where, mathematically speaking, CS=const.
I am going to quote my good friend Benjamin Franklin "Common Sense is not so common". Common Sense is also defined as "Sound practical judgement independent of any specialized skills, knowledge or training." So a person who has read 1 article on how to survive a zombie apocalypse cannot use common sense, as they have now had training. So saying someone has common sense when there is actually skill involved, isn't actually the case. Getting the gas out of a gas tank (which may or may not work depending on ethanol content, how long the car has been sitting, etc. since gas goes bad), and hot wiring a car, are all skills which are taught - not common sense.

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Source Google;

An intrauterine device (IUD) is a form of birth control that a healthcare provider inserts into your uterus. Once it's inserted, an IUD can prevent pregnancy for up to 10 years or more, depending on the specific type. Your provider can remove your IUD at any time if you decide to become pregnant.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Source Google;

An intrauterine device (IUD) is a form of birth control that a healthcare provider inserts into your uterus. Once it's inserted, an IUD can prevent pregnancy for up to 10 years or more, depending on the specific type. Your provider can remove your IUD at any time if you decide to become pregnant.
i get it - it is good old known "spiral"
thanks.

Reactions: rudy007

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
There is one more point - absurdity. the author made a chronometric blunder in the story.
the jeep with Sidney left (forgon city name - let it BIG CITY) before MC killing zombie-Ellie. and then two weeks later, MC went to visit a policeman. and the jeep with Sidney never arrived? it can't be! MC with the girls walked only about 2 days. and we reached the place of breakdown, too, for about 2 days (2 nights). total about 3 days by car (according to rough estimates).

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
There is one more point - absurdity. the author made a chronometric blunder in the story.
the jeep with Sidney left (forgon city name - let it BIG CITY) before MC killing zombie-Ellie. and then two weeks later, MC went to visit a policeman. and the jeep with Sidney never arrived? it can't be! MC with the girls walked only about 2 days. and we reached the place of breakdown, too, for about 2 days (2 nights). total about 3 days by car (according to rough estimates).
MC, Carol, Naomi, and Alice drove for several days before the Charger died. Yes they walked for a few days after it died, but they also drove for several days. They also had a map, and sorta knew where they were going. Sydney and Julie didn't know exactly where they were going.

Nov 10, 2017
hope there were more stuff like this here in f95zone... with varying degrees. ones where you're the scumbag, but you can try to be good probably cuz of the chick or a bro's death or something idk (ending's obvious lol rdr2 style)...

I walk among zombies tried tho. vol 3 felt a bit too fast? for so much world building in the first 2 volumes the 3rd felt rushed.

Reactions: LordChurchill
4.50 star(s) 282 Votes