DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
I'm not that aware of some stuff, but why is that many choices in the game is not in the Walkthrough? Moreover, I just reached a Conflict number of -1. Is that fine? Is this number not some shortcut to a gamebreaking number?

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
I'm not that aware of some stuff, but why is that many choices in the game is not in the Walkthrough? Moreover, I just reached a Conflict number of -1. Is that fine? Is this number not some shortcut to a gamebreaking number?
The lower the conflict is the better. I finished my game with -6 but was still unable to unlock the threesome scene.

Reactions: DraxisSilencer1000

MrBubu

Mar 31, 2022
If you are referring to the walkthrough I made, I do explain on the first page that for brevity I will only include choices that result in real consequences.

So if it's not in the walkthrough, choose anything, at most it will change minor dialogs further on.

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
That ending with Julie though... there's no actual way to get all of the girls? Julie and MC are just sex friends in one ending and if its not her then its just a sex friend ending with Hana?

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
That ending with Julie though... there's no actual way to get all of the girls? Julie and MC are just sex friends in one ending and if its not her then its just a sex friend ending with Hana?
Sadly, there is no true Harem ending. I know, I was heartbroken as well, but the endings are still good. There is a Julie ending where you are more than friends, and a Hanna one as well, but they require different choices, or a gallery unlock. ;)

Reactions: Dunner

rampage97

Apr 11, 2023
Wow, I did not expect to get into this game as much as I did. The story was incredibly written and thought out, and the characters as well. I really ended up getting attached to some of them (Carol and Naomi), and their endings left me with a smile on my face. With how epic their journey was, I'm almost sad that I can't continue to witness it. I honestly don't know what I expected going into this game, but it delivered on all fronts and it's easily one of my favorite games I've played experienced.

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Now and Then is a great AVN!

I really enjoyed the story - and the original timing was a RL start shortly before COVID hit the planet.

I remember playing Now and Then while traveling for work and being 1 of 12 people on a 150-person jet... COVID made travel surreal.

The Director's Cut polished this AVN to make it even better and to expand the potential endings.

Julie is my favorite character after Carol and Naomi and we got a canon Julie ending with the DC of Now and Then.

Jack - the MC - is highly relatable and the precautions he takes before society breaks down and then how he approaches protecting Carol and then Carol and Naomi make sense to me - and they feel like reasonable choices/precautions I would have taken in similar circumstances.

For any AVN creator out there who wants to make a great AVN, Kinderfeld shows you how to do it:

Great story
Characters you want to root for
Opportunities for those characters to show their humanity, both the good and the bad, and to grow
Keeping the core cast small enough so that each of the characters is special
Something bigger than the characters themselves (like an overwhelming disaster) that shapes their journey and can create unexpected emergency situations that can force the characters to respond to it and prompt a change in story dynamics (protect Naomi, protect Carol, planned departure form the apartment, unplanned departure from the school. etc.)

For those who enjoyed Now and Then, The Interim Domain is the next Kinderfeld creation, and it now has significant content (rev 0.15 just hit) and I highly recommend it.

It starts out a bit slow and there is some world-building that needs to take place, building the framework within which the story will be told, but it is worth a look and I'm really enjoying it.

Cheers! :coffee:

Last edited:

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Why do you think Now and Then is an NC AVN?

It can't be that you are forced to download and play this AVN.

None of the characters are forced into sex.

Are they forced to leave places they are staying due to zombies, bandits, fire and female supremacists - yes!

None of these fit the definition of NC - so please elaborate and include a few screenshots so we can better understand your worldview.

• Haha
Reactions: Bloodguard

alteredcourse

Aug 5, 2020
Enjoyed the game up to the point where your forced to fuck sydney, that made 0 sense to me, hole game MC is loyal and promiss not to do anything to upset carol and yet MC fucks sydney in the shower? knowing that is not what carol wants....and you cant do anyting to say no....why ruin the game like that.....sydney even says MC would proberly never try anything and she leaves, then MC yells out in showers and no response you walk into the showers and it jumps to a forced sex scene not one bit of that makes any sense.
Just reached that scene myself. It was bizarre; Sydney inner monologues something along the lines of wanting to hurry and get out so as not to give the MC another freebie eyeful. The MC then enters the bathroom and... they start having sex. Something definitely went wrong there because the continuity was entirely broken. It's a DC bonus scene, I noticed. No mod: according to the gallery, I've already missed some scenes.

Also, Sydney's stats disappeared after her intro. They were definitely there to begin with, but had gone next time I loaded the game and haven't come back.

Outstanding game though, probably the best I've played along with Our Red String. The writing is several steps above what I usually expect from VNs.

tnt171819

Jul 22, 2021
I hope to continue to update again, thank you, I like this game, and these like the same as everyone else❤

AlphaBit

Apr 7, 2020
This is a non-consensual game?
Why do you think Now and Then is an NC AVN?

It can't be that you are forced to download and play this AVN.

None of the characters are forced into sex.

Are they forced to leave places they are staying due to zombies, bandits, fire and female supremacists - yes!

None of these fit the definition of NC - so please elaborate and include a few screenshots so we can better understand your worldview.

He meant "nice" game.

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
hello .. just want ask guys .. why the older ver v0.26 are still avilable .. is there any different between the new one and the older one ?

Reactions: rudy007

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
hello .. just want ask guys .. why the older ver v0.26 are still avilable .. is there any different between the new one and the older one ?
The v0.99 is director's cut. It's different than v0.26. There are over thousand more renders, new endings...

Reactions: hamod
4.60 star(s) 281 Votes