hamod

Jan 5, 2021
The v0.99 is director's cut. It's different than v0.26. There are over thousand more renders, new endings...
so v99 is the same story of v26 but with more extra scenes and contents ? or they are both different stories ?

if they are the same story then ill better download the v 99 only correct

Reactions: rudy007

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Does it happen to have a walkthrough mod or nah
I never used a walkthrough mod so I can't comment if there is one that is good/works well- I just used the walkthrough pdf.

Edit - I use PC and your post hit while I was posting my response.

A mobile user will have to respond.

GLHF!

Last edited:

FunforOnce

Mar 13, 2023
I am on my first playthrough (Just met Hana) and am loving the game, I am doing a Harem Run to see which LI's I like. I am thinking about doing a restart however, and going no contact with Carol or Naomi but I am not even sure that is possible? I don't remember having a choice to not sleep with Carol. Is it possible to make a run like that? I will of course come back and finish my harem run, it has multiple endings so I am sure that I will want to try some different routes.

I am just wondering if it is worth it to Burn through to have my first run through be with some of the later LI's, I am assuming that Alice and Hana are options. There may be a Julie chance, but it is a shame I think Sydney is out.

erkper

May 16, 2018
I am on my first playthrough (Just met Hana) and am loving the game, I am doing a Harem Run to see which LI's I like. I am thinking about doing a restart however, and going no contact with Carol or Naomi but I am not even sure that is possible? I don't remember having a choice to not sleep with Carol. Is it possible to make a run like that? I will of course come back and finish my harem run, it has multiple endings so I am sure that I will want to try some different routes.

I am just wondering if it is worth it to Burn through to have my first run through be with some of the later LI's, I am assuming that Alice and Hana are options. There may be a Julie chance, but it is a shame I think Sydney is out.
A no-Carol or no-Naomi run is possible, but I've never tried it. Yes, Alice and Hana both have routes, though my understanding is Hana's route is only available in the Director's Cut and may not be as "full" as most the rest of the girls' routes. Julie has a route in the Director's Cut but you apparently will have to choose between Hana and Julie. Sydney may not be as out as you think if you were involved with her at the high school.

FunforOnce

Mar 13, 2023
A no-Carol or no-Naomi run is possible, but I've never tried it. Yes, Alice and Hana both have routes, though my understanding is Hana's route is only available in the Director's Cut and may not be as "full" as most the rest of the girls' routes. Julie has a route in the Director's Cut but you apparently will have to choose between Hana and Julie. Sydney may not be as out as you think if you were involved with her at the high school.
Yeah, I played some more last night, and although the LI's are still status quo for me at the moment, the 3 Sydney only cut scenes and the couple of her and Julie together are foreshadowing a reunion.

Reactions: erkper

summom

Dec 2, 2018
Here is the Multi-Mod for Now & Then Director's Cut
(Walkthrough, Improvements, Gallery Unlocker)
Mega
View attachment 2556562 View attachment 2556563 View attachment 2556564 View attachment 2556566
Your mod is awesome, but not much bette
Here is the Multi-Mod for Now & Then Director's Cut
(Walkthrough, Improvements, Gallery Unlocker)
Mega
View attachment 2556562 View attachment 2556563 View attachment 2556564 View attachment 2556566
In ch12, your mod 'both' scene didn't trigger both, only Naomi's.

Reactions: b3488c87

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
Quick question. First time playing (with the multi-mod as well as the pdf walkthrough).

In Chapter 14
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I wrote the original walkthrough but haven't played the directors cut, the dev updated my WT. I cannot say. In the non-directors cut, no - it was all based on love/trust/nerve points. If you got that "bad" it was because you didn't get enough points and it locked you out of certain actions.

Reactions: sava75 and Aetheran

CreedH00d

May 10, 2017
Guys, which version should I play then? I guess it has to be the v0.99.0, right?
Furthermore, would you recommend playing the game with the multi-mod? Do I really need to use a guide in order to pursue LIs or is it pretty easy to lock into their paths?

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Guys, which version should I play then? I guess it has to be the v0.99.0, right?
Furthermore, would you recommend playing the game with the multi-mod? Do I really need to use a guide in order to pursue LIs or is it pretty easy to lock into their paths?
Play v0.99 that's director's cut version. And yeah, walkthrough of any kind is good. There are few things where the result of your choices is visible few chapters after. And good luck. If you like zombie games, this one is really good.

CreedH00d

May 10, 2017
Play v0.99 that's director's cut version. And yeah, walkthrough of any kind is good. There are few things where the result of your choices is visible few chapters after. And good luck. If you like zombie games, this one is really good.
Thank you for your quick reply. What about the multi-mod? Is it really necessary?

Reactions: rudy007
4.60 star(s) 281 Votes