Penis Lord

Apr 11, 2019
This scene really hit me hard deep down to the bottom of my heart. The perfect answer for the question that haunted not only the MC but also the player from the start: Should we continue to keep the images/memories of the thing/person that we used to love the most and live with that emptiness to the day we die OR let the memories fade so that we can start a new journey, so that we can keep moving forward and left behind the past that were constantly haunting us.

Never thought that I would live to see the day that I got to see an emotional scene like this, coming directly from an adult game. Thank you very much Kinderfeld.

1693864938004.png

Last edited:

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
This scene really hit me hard deep down to the bottom of my heart. The perfect answer for the question that haunted not only the MC but also the player from the start: Should we continue to keep the images/memories of the thing/person that we used to love the most and live with that emptiness to the day we die OR let the memories fade so that we can start a new journey, so that we can keep moving forward and left behind the past that were constantly haunting us.

Never thought that I would live to see the day that I got to see an emotional scene like this, coming directly from an adult game. Thank you very much Kinderfeld.

View attachment 2904459
Kinderfeld is Very good at telling human stories, with both emotional moments like the moment you captured, as well as great humor. Now and Then is a top 4 AVN for me because the story is SO good.

He does not need 12+ LIs to tell a great story.

Each woman involved with the MC is special in her own way, and the Director's Cut made some of those women stand out even more (I'm talking about Julie in particular who was the one LI I wished for and, with the DC, got to enjoy.)

I'll close with one of my favorite early Julie moments - of the humorous variety.

Carol just asked Julie if she was going to be her new mother, and here is Julie's response:

Julie1a1f.png

Julie1a1g.png

Now and Them also released very early during the rise of COVID, where the isolation many of us felt in RL was mirrored by the growing isolation of the MC, Carol and Naomi.

I was flying for work on planes that were 90% empty, landing in airports where everything except bathrooms and the occasional water fountain were closed, and seeing the few humans who were there hidden behind masks and, with some, also face shields.

I remember playing Now and Then in my hotel room, eating takeout (there was No dining in anywhere) and pondering my reality and the reality of Now and Then... Surreal!!

Cheers!! :coffee:

Last edited:

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
Why is actually version 0.99.0 there will be a v1.0?
Technically, eventually, yes. The Dev created a directors cut (0.99) and the 1.0 will be any final bugs that were caught and then finished. He is not making new content, just bug fixes eventually. The game was "finished" in v0.26, updated in v0.99, and will be done in v1.0

Reactions: Risen5 and sava75
Jan 13, 2023
Does anyone remember that abandoned game that had similar artwork such as this game, but also had a zombie themed storyline with the MC having two love interests being his mother and maybe sister? Totally forgotten the game name but it had artwork similar to this

KRock19

Jul 15, 2017
I still haven't figured out how to get Sidney to tag along. I thought I had made all the right choices but she still stays in the all female enclave. Seems like I need another round and more closely follow the walkthrough......

Coaxmetal

Nov 29, 2019
Ok, thanks for the heads up
Np, have fun. As long as you had sex with her at the hotel and school and didn’t interrogate her too harshly everything should be okay. Never had any issues.

Just got to thinking how smart it is by the dev to leave her behind at that moment. She would’ve been so superfluous in the scenes that follow as she has nothing to do with Alice and Naomi.

Ahh, really getting the itch to replay again :censored:

Jan 4, 2019
Gallery unlocker don't work. Someone know why.

Edit: I solved, you need to do it while you load the game or start a new one, you cant see it on the main menu.

Last edited:
Reactions: Blastharddick

Draugo

Jul 12, 2022
Loved the game but some of the endings made no sense. I have no idea how I didn't get any of the threesome scenes for example even though I encouraged it at every possible turn and the mod seemed to force Julie's scene in the last chapter which I guess is the trigger for not getting the best ending with Hana which sucks.

Reactions: EETPMC

erkper

May 16, 2018
Loved the game but some of the endings made no sense. I have no idea how I didn't get any of the threesome scenes for example even though I encouraged it at every possible turn and the mod seemed to force Julie's scene in the last chapter which I guess is the trigger for not getting the best ending with Hana which sucks.
The mod invalidates all your choices and enforces it's own. (Which is supposed to be to force every scene, but if you didn't get some scenes...)

4.60 star(s) 281 Votes