rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Oh my God, please please please, don't tell me!!! Since yesterday, I haven't stopped making fun of myself. Ready?
Once upon a time, not so far away..... :ROFLMAO:

So, I searched for about an hour "sandboxy Ilsproduction" thinking in myself... It's still a weird name for a game, right? My girlfriend take a look at the screen, so I explain to her.... She's still making fun of me while I write this.

And for topping the cake, two mimutes later, my eldest daughter came home and heard her calling "Sandboxy, where are you hiding?"

And my daughter asking with a smile from ear to ear... We got a new pet??? Then she start running around looking for it???

My girlfriend was now folded over the couch laughing her ass off.

My daughter... Dad dad dad where he is, it's a boy, it's a girl???

A little later on, my youngest daughter and my girlfriend's daughter come throught the front door in the middle of this, look at each other then turn to me and ask... Who was pranked this time?...

Me... It's Sanboxy!? My daughters puzzled,

my girlfriend, HUFF HUFF HUFF.... and so on....

Heh! Yeah, I agree that the first year of college is pretty special. Guys are like a herd of lions released into the savannah full of gazelles, surrounded by fridges full of beer
Guys: :p :p :p :p :p " Herd of funbags in siiiiight!!! "
Guirls: Hek...Shit! Run run run run!!!.....*boing boing boing boing* :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
I have to apologize for Sandboxy... I can't take your "pain" away in any way... I'm sure that everybody who made fun of you will forger about it... Eventually... In time... Well... Probably... :ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:...

Boys will always be boys... But college girls have their moments too... More then one...

But we should stop off topic conversation, moderators are highly allergic to that... I'm sure they will delete it soon...

:coffee: Cheers!

Reactions: ♂Brout&Minou♀

NoParking

Oct 9, 2023
Yes - and it now has a Director's Cut (DC) rev, adding in additional renders and endings + the latest release was primarily for bugs found in the DC rev of Bow & Then.

I'm a big fan of the dev and this AVN - if you have not tried it, IMO - it is worth a try.

Cheers!! :coffee:
I see, I'm trying it right now but may I ask if this one have a harem ending and if this one doesn't have ntr?

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
I see, I'm trying it right now but may I ask if this one have a harem ending and if this one doesn't have ntr?
No NTR. Harem ending is sort of. You can have multiple girls but you will have a main girl. You can keep multiple girls around to have sex with but you have a main, which changes the story at the end a little. If you piss off the girls or don't get enough points, they can go out with other people and they are no longer yours.

NoParking

Oct 9, 2023
No NTR. Harem ending is sort of. You can have multiple girls but you will have a main girl. You can keep multiple girls around to have sex with but you have a main, which changes the story at the end a little. If you piss off the girls or don't get enough points, they can go out with other people and they are no longer yours.
Thanks a lot, I prioritize a love points and trust points but if there's a a chance I lessen the nerve points I also use less bullets cause I hear it attracts bad things to the neighborhood. What I'm doing is a good thing right?

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
Thanks a lot, I prioritize a love points and trust points but if there's a a chance I lessen the nerve points I also use less bullets cause I hear it attracts bad things to the neighborhood. What I'm doing is a good thing right?
I don't remember all the details (look for my walkthough - it has all the details). The nerve affects a scene later and some dialog but you don't miss out on anything. The gunshots, if I remember correctly, only changes a few minor things, but nothing that you cannot get out of (not like you die or miss content).

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
do you know how to unlock the threesome in chapter 15? Naomi is bi and I had sex with Sydney at least 1 but I don't know what I'm missing
I cannot remember. I have other games to play, N&T (v.1.0) is still on wait. I don't remember choices that I made in my last play. I played v0.99 without mods, so I can't say if WT does work or not.
Sorry. But wait, someone could know how to play on Sidney's path and will tell you. I didn't had Sidney threesome because I concentrated on Alice&Naomi. In my next play I'll will try with Sidney too.

333Playing

Oct 15, 2019
I'm guessing that threesome with Sydney and Naomi are after 2nd gameplay when told Naomi it is okay with it.
As far going along with Sydney not to push her a lot about the stuff until she is ready to talk about.
Even if still some screw up and not getting Sydney just usage of WT Mod for not to screw it up.

Also myself would use the WT Mod on 1.00.0, but that is not the option due it is not updated with it and if would use it just writes over the 1.00.0 files / fixes.

Last edited:
Reactions: rudy007

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
do you know how to unlock the threesome in chapter 15? Naomi is bi and I had sex with Sydney at least 1 but I don't know what I'm missing
I used the physical walkthrough (versus the mod) and my first playthrough had at the end, a pregnant Sydney, and a pregnant Carol (I was with Carol and also got the Carol/Naomi 3 sum). It's been ~ two years since that playthrough so I don't remember specific choices for CH 15 but the walkthrough at the time worked just fine.

I have no reason to believe that the current walkthrough is different than the one I used (other than perhaps adding in Director's Cut content/how to's).

Cheers!! :coffee:

Reactions: rudy007

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
Read the walkthrough (PDF) I wrote. I believe you have to say you dont mind if Naomi is Bi, have to have sex with Sydney and get her pregnant, and something else. Its been a few years.

LokkenJP

Jan 22, 2018
Greetings.

I've manually updated the original MultiMod by DarkAssassin to include the latest fixes and make it compatible with the recently released v.1.00.0 Director's Cut patch. I did it to replay the game myself, but I'm guessing it would be a nice idea to share it here in case anyone else wants to replay the game now with the latest fixes.

Just unpack this zip over the original non-modded v0.99 Directors Cut build and you should be good to go (the zip contains BOTH the v1.00 patch AND the Multi-Mod). Make sure the content of the "game" folder inside this zip file is unpacked over the "game" folder within the game installation directory. Just as it was with the original Mod by DarkAssassin.

A note about my revision: I had a few continuity issues with some options that the Multi-Mod was adding for watching
->>"(Mod) Both"<--
and playing two different scenes which should be mutually exclusive choices otherwise, so I removed that feature from this package. Not sure if maybe the original Multi-mod is using old code here, or it's because how it interacts with the changes on the latest game update, or more likely, my own failure when doing the merges. In any case, right now the game flow should be exactly the same with this package as it is on the non-modded v1.00.0 original game (which I prefer), but with the added features of Walkthough Highlighting and DarkAssassin comments. Also, I'm not sure if the Gallery Unlocking feature is working, because I already have all scenes unlocked on my savegames. I can confirm the Gallery Unlocker feature was broken on previous versions of the Multimod, but should be working fine right now with the latest revision I posted below.

As such, consider this just a temporal bandaid until DarkAssassin properly updates his original mod.

All credit on the Multi-Mod goes to him, I just merged a few files. Thanks!!!!

Edited: Posted an updated version of my fanmade MultiMod fixing some code on the Gallery Unlocker feature. Make sure you have the zip file ending in [...]-v2.zip if you want to use the Gallery Unlocking feature of the MultiMod. If you already installed my previous MultiMod, it's perfectly safe to just overwrite the previous files with the contents of this new version.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 273 Votes