GioBol

Engaged Member
May 19, 2021
Greetings.

I've manually updated the original MultiMod by DarkAssassin to include the latest fixes and make it compatible with the recently released v.1.00.0 Director's Cut patch. I did it to replay the game myself, but I'm guessing it would be a nice idea to share it here in case anyone else wants to replay the game now with the latest fixes.

Just unpack this zip over the original non-modded v0.99 Directors Cut build and you should be good to go (the zip contains BOTH the v1.00 patch AND the Multi-Mod).

Just a note here: I had a few continuity issues with some new options that the Multi-Mod adds for watching "Both Scenes" on certain mutually exclusive choices, so I removed them from this package. Not sure if maybe the original Multi-mod is using old code here, or it's because how it interacts with the changes on the latest game update, or more likely, my own failure when doing the merges. In any case, right now the game flow should be exactly the same with this package as it is on the non-modded v1.00.0 original patched game, but with the added features of walkthough highlighting and DarkAssassin comments. Also, I'm not sure if the Gallery Unlocking feature is working, because I already have all scenes unlocked on my savegames.

As such, consider this just a temporal bandaid until DarkAssassin properly updates his original mod.

All credit on the Multi-Mod goes to him, I just merged a few files. Thanks!!!!
Now I will try the fanmade version of the Multi-Mod, if it works I will include it in my translation.
https://f95zone.to/threads/italian-library-of-complete-games-by-giobol.166501/post-12228301

I doubt that DarkAssassin feels like updating his since he has not done so in a month.

Reactions: LokkenJP

LokkenJP

Jan 22, 2018
Hello again.

I've updated my Fanmade version of the Multi-Mod, fixing the Gallery Unlocker code that has been broken at least since v0.99. It was only partially visible, and sometimes only when opening the gallery from within a current game, but not when opened from the Main Menu.

Now it should be working on all cases.

Make sure to download the new file named NowandThen-v1-0-0-Multi-Mod-Fanmade-v2.zip (note the v2 suffix) from my previous post here if you want to use the Gallery Unlocker feature (no other changes besides that):
https://f95zone.to/threads/now-then-v1-00-0-ilsproductions.51634/post-13471610

Last edited:
Jan 31, 2020
Hello again.

I've updated my Fanmade version of the Multi-Mod, fixing the Gallery Unlocker code that has been broken at least since v0.99. It was only partially visible, and sometimes only when opening the gallery from within a current game, but not when opened from the Main Menu.

Now it should be working on all cases.

Make sure to download the new file named NowandThen-v1-0-0-Multi-Mod-Fanmade-v2.zip (note the v2 suffix) from my previous post here if you want to use the Gallery Unlocker feature (no other changes besides that):
https://f95zone.to/threads/now-then-v1-00-0-ilsproductions.51634/post-13471610
Does it work on the Android version?

LokkenJP

Jan 22, 2018
so were ver 1.00 at theres only ver 0.99
There is no direct downloadable package of the full v1.0. You have to download the v0.99 and then manually apply the v1.00 Patch (or my version of the Multi-Mod linked a few messages back, which also includes the v1.00 update along the multimod features).

1714374930630.png

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Hi there
Is it normal that I don't see any stats for Julie?
I went through the walkthrough and saw that certain stats are required to progress her story line, but I don't have any stats related to her, and I didn't take notes during the game for the know.

And also, how is the role of the main lover defined. Is this the number of points "Love, or ♥" or the first one with whom the Mc makes queak spings of the matress is the main one. Or maybe a mix of both?

Coaxmetal

Nov 29, 2019
Hi there
Is it normal that I don't see any stats for Julie?
I went through the walkthrough and saw that certain stats are required to progress her story line, but I don't have any stats related to her, and I didn't take notes during the game for the know.

And also, how is the role of the main lover defined. Is this the number of points "Love, or ♥" or the first one with whom the Mc makes queak spings of the matress is the main one. Or maybe a mix of both?
Julie doesn’t have stats. I think there are two choices that define if she is available as a LI. She’s a “side” character as is Hana. Edit: I was wrong with this. According to the wt, she has hearts and can be the main LI.

The main lover is the one with most love points.

Last edited:

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Julie doesn’t have stats. I think there are two choices that define if she is available as a LI. She’s a “side” character as is Hana.

The main lover is the one with most love points.
Well It's a shame 'cause if you look at it, Hana's a side love interest alike, she has stats that go with her libido, or... is it the other hand?
They both could even be the main LI if you want. You like bitchy wife? Go for the "Sarcabitch" Hana. Otherwise, if you like a little sparring as form of foreplay, the chalanger is Julie "The little badass".
The issue with a badass girl, that she might make origami with your dick or even a new tie if you piss her off.
It's also a shame because she's an interesting character as much as the others, and maybe even more so - Not to mention her magnificent firm little ass and her breasts which defy the laws of gravity - having herself brought Carol to our dear Iggy Pop (adoption) and then her "surprise" arrival with big red Sidney at the mansion, which opens up a wide range of possible twists. Playing an 18-hole golf course and refusing to count Julie's 3 points is totally unfair, it's unacceptable, Mr. Dev!

VinnneV

Jul 20, 2023
Hello, sorry for the question, does this game have a harem ending? Or does it just have exclusive endings for each certain character?

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Hello, sorry for the question, does this game have a harem ending? Or does it just have exclusive endings for each certain character?
It does not have an ending where you get all the women.

It does have endings where you can have two of the women together.

I'd have to check the walkthrough but, going by memory, a few of the combinations that I believe are possible are:

Carol & Naomi

Naomi & Alice

Cheers!! :coffee:

Reactions: rudy007

Boogie

Aug 7, 2017
It does not have an ending where you get all the women.

It does have endings where you can have two of the women together.

I'd have to check the walkthrough but, going by memory, a few of the combinations that I believe are possible are:

Carol & Naomi

Naomi & Alice

Cheers!! :coffee:
There are only a few options for actual threesomes. But I believe it is possible to end the game with all the ladies as your lovers. All the ladies except Alice were my lovers at the end, and that's only because Alice isn't my type and I intentionally avoid getting intimate with her.

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
What, do have it or not?
Solely based on this tag description of F95.
Assuming you haven't avoided any intimate contact with at least three of the girls/women - you must have fucked them and they must all still be your lovers at the end of the game - you have your "harem ending". The definition of the term "Harem" here, being reduced to:
  • Harem [1 person being courted by at least 3 others, all engaging in consensual sex simultaneously.]
The concept of harem is different depending on the region of the world where it is "practiced" and also according to its historical period. In the Western sense, the most popular theory - and certainly erroneous - would be that the harem - harâm in Arabic, synonymous with forbidden to men - is a sort of prison for women, isolating women from the rest of society - particularly from men. - practice associated with Muslim societies. They are then identified as slaves and are classified in a specific hierarchy according to their abilities and other criteria. In reality, this practice predates Islam by several thousand years, and gynoeciums - a place of residence for women equivalent to the harem, in ancient Greece and Rome - existed in Europe even beyond the Christianization of the continent.
At certain periods in history, it is even a place where politics is much more predominant than sex.
Ok, end of the blabering :sleep:

I'm digressing slightly from your question I think. So the answer to your real question is:

Yes! You will be able to continue banging them all until the end, so happy fuckfest to you! :sneaky:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: VinnneV
4.60 star(s) 273 Votes