JustPeekin

Mar 21, 2020
Sorry didn't mean hate for her, I meant for her potential relationships. Reading back some more however I do agree, you should have an option between Carol only/Both/All 3 together. Didn't mean to flame or anything...

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I for one do not hate Naomi. Also it seems quite the obvious progression that Jack will also have sex with Naomi in the future considering how she was always infatuated with him.

Reactions: HunterSeeker

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
Have you seen what hides under Carol's bed?
Did MC buy a dildo for Carol and I missed it? Did Naomi take up precious room in her pockets with a dildo (I thought she lost her backpack)? Either that or you are being sarcastic and I am being too literal. Happy Labor Day.

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
Did MC buy a dildo for Carol and I missed it? Did Naomi take up precious room in her pockets with a dildo (I thought she lost her backpack)? Either that or you are being sarcastic and I am being too literal. Happy Labor Day.
If you choose the right question in the "Truth or Dare" game (asking if Naomi had any sex toys), you discover that Carol already had one.

Reactions: mordred93

Kinderfeld

Developer of Now & Then and The Interim Domain
Game Developer
Feb 11, 2018
Nowandthen Update Banner.jpg

Chapter Eight's Final Update. In which I lay out the upcoming release schedule. Because version 0.08.0, after some testing, re-shoots/re-writes, and some minor code clean up, is ready to go.

While there is a substantial amount of content in this update, there's a good chance you may not see at least ten percent of it if you only do a single playthrough. Depending on your earlier choices. That's because there are multiple scenes that play out differently based on how the girls feel. There is a specific conversation that can be held at two different points in the chapter. And there are two sequences that have multiple possible endings (four+ possible branches each).

Here's the release schedule for 0.08.0 (all scheduled for 11:59 am EDT release):
Tier 3: 9/10/2020
Tier 2: 9/12/2020
Tier 1 9/14/2020
Public: 9/15/2020

Change Log 0.08.0
  • Added Chapter Eight
  • Change the format of text to improve legibility. Added drop shadow to light text. Added thin outline to red name text. Changed the color to hyperlink text.
  • Based on feedback, edited an animation from Chapter Three to remove some glitchy frames
  • Minor grammar edits to previous content
  • Due to user feedback, fixed a line at the end of Chapter 7 that is attributed to Carol rather than Naomi.
Sample screens:
Nowandthen Sample Pics.jpg Nowandthen Sample Pics2.jpg

- Kinderfeld

Kinderfeld

Developer of Now & Then and The Interim Domain
Game Developer
Feb 11, 2018
I've no idea why this game is not more popular than it is. Developers should be rewarded for doing something differently. Kinderfeld has made a beautiful game. Can't wait to see what this update brings us.
Thanks so much. I appreciate the support from the community and my Patrons. That anyone enjoys my work makes my day.

Kinderfeld will the next part be a different .exe with saves carrying over or the same ,exe itself?
While it's an updated package, your saves will carry over.

Watcher X

Dec 26, 2017
It's frustrating when you see shitty little 2dcg games with no story getting 10 times the attention that this game gets, and this game is so much more deserving. I'm a strong believer in meritocracy, talent and skill should be rewarded which is why I patron this game.

F95 putting Now & Then on the banner reel is one thing they could do to help increase the awareness this game deserves.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
re-shoots/re-writes, and some minor code clean up
Change the format of text to improve legibility
red name text
color to hyperlink text
edited an animation from Chapter Three
So much to change ... makes things hard to get hung on ...

I've no idea why
Totally agreed
The shining moment when ...

your saves will carry over

4.60 star(s) 281 Votes