Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
So the script refers to a couple of "alt" scenes... Are those Patreon tier things?

Kinderfeld

Developer of Now & Then and The Interim Domain
Game Developer
Feb 11, 2018
The question would actually be, another man with our girls, as I answered in another comment. :LOL:
Nothing like that planned.
So the script refers to a couple of "alt" scenes... Are those Patreon tier things?
It's code for an unlockable set of scenes that are supposed to trigger once you do a thing (sex with Naomi) that will become available later. Once you trigger that, you'll be able to see them if you do a specific run (in this case maxing Naomi love while keeping Carol's love really low). Mostly a fun add-on that I was sneaking into the game for those who wanted to try different runs by the time the game is in its endgame state. The images/animations aren't in the game yet, and the script isn't final, but I went ahead and put the code in so that it would be a matter of finalizing a few things before implementation.

deadfly

Sep 6, 2018
Finally got around to try this wonderful piece out and have to admit, I should have done it sooner. Love your style! The choice of words, the scene setting, your work on the personalities and their progress. Not really a fan of the art, there are so many games with these detailless renders but the models are unique and lovely and I am actually more interested in the whole picture instead of just pretty girls. Couldnt believe it when I only saw 28 pages for comments, that's actually ridiculous. You need a new marketing strategy :D cause its worth it and I hope you will receive the recognition that you deserve soon.

Thank you very much for your work and cant wait for the continuation.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Now & Then [v0.08.0] ILSProductions

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.02 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.00 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 497 MB
Compressed Size Mac: 480 MB

Win/Linux:
Mac:

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
Woke up and this was released .. I thought it wasn't going public until next week sometime. Here is my updated walkthrough.

Edit: Looks like you posted it on mega already and in the OP. Oh well - more places for people to find it.

Reactions: Kinderfeld

Kinderfeld

Game Developer
Feb 11, 2018
Woke up and this was released .. I thought it wasn't going public until next week sometime. Here is my updated walkthrough.
Looks like it got "pirated". ;P They also added the MEGA link to the walkthrough from my Patreon.

• Sad
Reactions: mordred93

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
Nothing like that planned.

It's code for an unlockable set of scenes that are supposed to trigger once you do a thing (sex with Naomi) that will become available later. Once you trigger that, you'll be able to see them if you do a specific run (in this case maxing Naomi love while keeping Carol's love really low). Mostly a fun add-on that I was sneaking into the game for those who wanted to try different runs by the time the game is in its endgame state. The images/animations aren't in the game yet, and the script isn't final, but I went ahead and put the code in so that it would be a matter of finalizing a few things before implementation.
Cool trick, but what monster is going to keep Carol's love low...:eek:

Reactions: eddie987

Kinderfeld

Game Developer
Feb 11, 2018
Cool trick, but what monster is going to keep Carol's love low...:eek:
Hahaha, I know right? It is possible to get to the end of CH8 with Carol Love at 1 and her Trust in the negatives. It's just... it takes effort.

I wanted to throw in some bonus stuff in there. Make it so that replays offer different scenes and conversations if you make different choices.

4.60 star(s) 281 Votes