mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
You're... one of the MONSTERS!!! o_O
I will admit I have multiple runs going at the moment. Just so I can see all the content, conversations, etc. This dev is awesome at changing the dialog based on seemingly throw away decisions a couple days before. I am also a zombie before I have had my coffee .. so RAAWWWRRRRRRRRR

• Haha
Reactions: Glooskabe

CookieMonster

Donor
May 31, 2017
Looks like it got "pirated". ;P They also added the MEGA link to the walkthrough from my Patreon.
Honestly you gotta love a dev that knows how to give the community what they want. Man, don't really want to point fingers or name names, but there have been some devs that posted their game in F95, basically used it as marketing, and then turned around afterwards, posting the whole "We don't condone sharing our games on F95 crap." which seemed both hypocritical and stupid to me.

So yeah, I do like that Kinderfeld is one of those devs with the insight to understand that stuff on F95 => free publicity for his/her Patreon.

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
I will admit I have multiple runs going at the moment. Just so I can see all the content, conversations, etc. This dev is awesome at changing the dialog based on seemingly throw away decisions a couple days before. I am also a zombie before I have had my coffee .. so RAAWWWRRRRRRRRR
I generally get that from reading the script. If an alternate path scene really piques my interest, I've been known to do a playthrough in order to see it. Of course, now I know how to use the console to jump to it automatically... That's called working on my core perving competencies! :whistle::coffee:

okokok

Aug 19, 2016
Curing the infected with coffee would be a great april first gag

Reactions: mordred93

Jay4201

Dec 22, 2019
Can anyone please do me a big favor? I can't get the walkthrough mod to install. Is it possible someone could please add a android version with mod added? Thanks ahead of time if anyone could do it

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
Kinderfeld something that has bothered me since Naomi has surfaced is the fact that the MC never shows her comfort or affection. I think she needs the comforting affection same as Carol. When he hugs Carol, he should pull Naomi into the hug also. It would help allay some of her fears and make her feel she's part of the family unit.
I think that's starting a bit. MC seems unsure how to deal with Naomi since she is so obviously traumatized. However, he has been given the option to touch her more and show her some affection. Ultimately, to spark their intimate relationship though, I think that Naomi will probably have to talk to Carol about it like she thinks about during this episodes dual H-scene. Nice touch, btw Kinderfeld ! MC is probably going to be hesitant to cross that line for fear of hurting Carol.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
I think that's starting a bit. MC seems unsure how to deal with Naomi since she is so obviously traumatized. However, he has been given the option to touch her more and show her some affection. Ultimately, to spark their intimate relationship though, I think that Naomi will probably have to talk to Carol about it like she thinks about during this episodes dual H-scene. Nice touch, btw Kinderfeld ! MC is probably going to be hesitant to cross that line for fear of hurting Carol.
I'm sure you're right. But, the MC has known this girl for a very long time and even though she isn't his daughter/girlfriend/whatever yet, I just feel this is something that would help her recovery. Maybe I'm wrong. But, I do see your point.

Kinderfeld

Developer of Now & Then and The Interim Domain
Game Developer
Feb 11, 2018
I'm sure you're right. But, the MC has known this girl for a very long time and even though she isn't his daughter/girlfriend/whatever yet, I just feel this is something that would help her recovery. Maybe I'm wrong. But, I do see your point.
This is actually something that will come up in CH9. When there gets to be more time alone between them. Also, the first "alt scene" that will unlock later is exactly this. It's Jack and Naomi in the living room while Carol is showering. He gets the opportunity to pull her in and they kind of share a moment that gets interrupted.

Also, in terms of Jack's mindset, up to this point, he's largely left the handling of Naomi with Carol because he was so focused on getting food or moving them. With Carol's trauma at the end of Chapter 8, he knows he needs to step up. So, it's definitely a story element that's gonna come to the fore. So, while the player has options to include Naomi before in the moments of closeness, Jack will start having more time to treat her with intimacy.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
This is actually something that will come up in CH9. When there gets to be more time alone between them. Also, the first "alt scene" that will unlock later is exactly this. It's Jack and Naomi in the living room while Carol is showering. He gets the opportunity to pull her in and they kind of share a moment that gets interrupted.

Also, in terms of Jack's mindset, up to this point, he's largely left the handling of Naomi with Carol because he was so focused on getting food or moving them. With Carol's trauma at the end of Chapter 8, he knows he needs to step up. So, it's definitely a story element that's gonna come to the fore. So, while the player has options to include Naomi before in the moments of closeness, Jack will start having more time to treat her with intimacy.
I understand that there are alternates, but, that just seems like the sneaky way. Like you're trying to keep it on the down-low and that just stinks of cheating. I would prefer everything out in the open. For the intimacy portions as well. But, just showing Naomi that you care for her also, as in she's part of the family unit. Maybe I'm weird. But, I'm a dad and when my daughter's best friend came over and something was wrong, I would hug her so she knew she wasn't alone and I was there to help her in anyway that she needed.

Reactions: Valeck

Kinderfeld

Developer of Now & Then and The Interim Domain
Game Developer
Feb 11, 2018
I understand that there are alternates, but, that just seems like the sneaky way. Like you're trying to keep it on the down-low and that just stinks of cheating. I would prefer everything out in the open. For the intimacy portions as well. But, just showing Naomi that you care for her also, as in she's part of the family unit. Maybe I'm weird. But, I'm a dad and when my daughter's best friend came over and something was wrong, I would hug her so she knew she wasn't alone and I was there to help her in anyway that she needed.
Oh, I definitely understand it coming across as sneaky, which is something I'll be rewriting to make it less so, because I definitely don't like the angle where Jack comes across as cheating on Carol. And I'll definitely being addressing his relationship more with Naomi over the next two chapters. It was a thing that got pushed to the background in CH8 due to all the other events taking precedence.

Oct 27, 2019
awesome game. love the zombie apocalypse idea. thought it moved kinda fast into the relationship with the mc and whats her name but glad there was some h content to enjoy. gg's looking forward to the sext update

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Why are the infected attacking people exactly? They don't seem to be eating them i mean that girl they were chasing wasn't

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
Why are the infected attacking people exactly? They don't seem to be eating them i mean that girl they were chasing wasn't
Predators sometimes don't kill other animals because they want to eat them, so territory intruders or food competitors are often killed without being eaten.

Orichan

Sep 6, 2017
Hey,

I think this line is supposed to be MC's
c "Yeah. We seem to be okay, right now. Best to keep inside and our voices down, though.

Loving the VN btw hope you'll thrive

Last edited:
Reactions: Kinderfeld
4.60 star(s) 281 Votes