Dovoh

May 10, 2018
Where can I find a mirror to save early in the game? Tired of restarting and grinding.

Bob9999

Jun 24, 2017
hey, I have some odd situation in Noxian Nights, when I rescue LeBlanc from Sulla's castle she teleport me to some place that should be outside of town and the Walkthrough say that I should have option to go to town and have access to a hidden underground network but just after that conversation with LeBlanc she teleport me back to the castle. It looks like I don't have that part of story or idk. Does anyone have solution for this?

wex91494

Sep 9, 2019
Do you have updated link to these?

My mega account was shut down. Here, I have reuploaded them

Use this one for the Dyuu ending:

Go in and win the fight against the boss.

Use this one for the minotaurs ending:

Go in and win the fight against the boss.

Use this one (or any of them, actually) for the slave ending:

Go in and lose the fight against the boss.

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
how do you make her naked if she has the bunny or maid outfit on?

where is the water caverns?

can someone tell me the best way to cheat? the combat is way too difficult.

Last edited:

beewuh

Dec 19, 2018
does LUST not rise at a certain point?

I get to 17 LUST and it just stop rising. Is this a bug or part of the game?

Iramis

Dec 3, 2018
does LUST not rise at a certain point?

I get to 17 LUST and it just stop rising. Is this a bug or part of the game?
It goes up pretty high, somewhere above hundred, if I remember correctly. It only goes up for new scenes I'm sure, if you keep going back to the first guy for example to repeat scenes it won't rise. Check the walkthrough, it marks each time it goes up, if it's not going up for a scene which is mentioned in the walkthrough then probably a bug.

Reactions: beewuh

Sycophantam

Donor
Feb 1, 2018
Not really heavy on the plot side but Hreinn games never disappoints with the quality. That's a ten

tardford

Feb 26, 2019
How do you get the Leblanc ending cant get it for the life of me. I know its a hidden stat but I am struggling

wahnsinn

Aug 23, 2017
uhm, dumb question, how do I lower the volume in this game?! It's fucking LOUD, even with my hardware turned to minimum..

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
uhm, dumb question, how do I lower the volume in this game?! It's fucking LOUD, even with my hardware turned to minimum..
F1 lets you mute the music or sound effects (or both) but there's no actual volume slider, I don't think.

Setting the game-window's volume to 1% through your system should do it through.

4.50 star(s) 45 Votes