Ross_69

Feb 2, 2019
Does anyone have LeBlanc ending save file?

I swear, there was one option in the game I remember where you could pick that you'd like to go with LeBlanc after the game (before the game's end, during one of the meetings), and I picked that. What is even the trigger to have it as an option?

ronadan

Jul 2, 2017
Oh yes, there are quite a few endings to this game, it's very well done and one I recommend to anyone who enjoys RPG maker games.
allow me to add this: anyone who enjoys 2dcg games. I wish we had more games like this. looks like passionate developers became endangered species these days

Reactions: Arrngrim

asgir546

Oct 15, 2019
When I try to launch the game, it says "RPGVXAce RTP is required to run the game". Does anyone know what I have to do to make it work ?

axz2

Jan 20, 2019
When I try to launch the game, it says "RPGVXAce RTP is required to run the game". Does anyone know what I have to do to make it work ?
Install the RTP package for RPG Maker ACE. You can get it from here . Nothing complicated about it but if there is any confusion this video explains it

Reactions: bacchusplateau

Meephero

Oct 7, 2017
Choices matter, a lot of good endings and likeable characters. As per a Hreinn game, the art is fucking amazing and characters are fun and consistent.

Clyde

May 11, 2017
Hi everyone, do you know if there is a walktrough who is detailed as much as this broken link?

In-depth text only guide that covers mechanics and various other elements that the above doesn't can be found here:

It was the more detailed that i found and the link doesn't exist anymore.

4.50 star(s) 45 Votes