cyan101

Apr 12, 2019

Save from:
Anyone got an updated version for 1.2.4? Missing stuff I think, the normal ending gallery has 4 crystal/ending hints. Trying to get the castrum/leave with irelia or katarina or LB endings but boss fights confusing me from the save in the quote

Last edited:

Onedge

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2020
do you have a save for that, last room is confusing me like hell
There is a walkthrough somewhere. You just have to accept to stay at his place towards the end (when you have a choice to stay somewhere else) and, after you finish the game you can either choose to becomes his wife or it happens automatically - I don't remember.

cyan101

Apr 12, 2019
There is a walkthrough somewhere. You just have to accept to stay at his place towards the end (when you have a choice to stay somewhere else) and, after you finish the game you can either choose to becomes his wife or it happens automatically - I don't remember.
Yeah, I grabbed a save thats just before the big area with tons of walking around and crystals but just get lost and confused and cant get to the boss >~<

Deathwings

Aug 20, 2017
Is there a way to access/edit the images? Would love to run the whole game through waifu2x at like 3x res so its actually playable on a 1440p screen without looking awful
Did you try using ?

cyan101

Apr 12, 2019
Did you try using ?
Yes but the upscaling on those things is the generic nearest neighbour, bi-cubic blah blah, thats why I mentioned waifu2x which gives way better quality. I already upscaled all the images ingame with it but idk how i'd mod the game to accept it or anything

Reactions: drpavelcia

Najsik

Sep 15, 2019
I don't know why but after downloading game and extracting , pressing game.exe I get error RGPVXAce RTP is required to run this game.
Any help?

RayAsher

Harem Impact Dev
Game Developer
Feb 3, 2018
I don't know why but after downloading game and extracting , pressing game.exe I get error RGPVXAce RTP is required to run this game.
Any help?
U need the RTP

Select the VXAcefrom here -

Reactions: joezayko

asgir546

Oct 15, 2019
castrum whore huh shame doesnt say slave i View attachment 1265007 love slave games and make it a reality
There's also a set of saves hanging in this thread somewhere. There are different endings where Riven ends as a whore/slave: assuming Kat didn't kill your landlord, you can go back to him and become his wife/slave, if you didn't put correctly the shards/gems/whatever you can have different endings according to what you did/didn't. One of them have the three girls waking up in the minotaur tribe (we both know where this is going) and the other has Dyuu save the world through a tentacle fuckfest with the girls.

Reactions: JuneMarshallxoxo
May 20, 2021
any one has a save file that has the slave or whore path
i seem to find dead mega save links The file you are trying to download is no longer available.

murtaghjr

Apr 5, 2019
Anyone knows how to extract or unlock all the files from this game ? i tried and get only some files but i can't open the project itself

asgir546

Oct 15, 2019
Anyone knows how to extract or unlock all the files from this game ? i tried and get only some files but i can't open the project itself
Download it in zip, extract the zip and then you should have a folder with the .exe and other folders. Download RPGMaker or a tool capable of opening .rpgm files and you should be able to extract them.

4.50 star(s) 45 Votes