murtaghjr

Apr 5, 2019
Download it in zip, extract the zip and then you should have a folder with the .exe and other folders. Download RPGMaker or a tool capable of opening .rpgm files and you should be able to extract them.
i have the rpgmaker and the link on this post is the RTP version that onlys install the game i tried alot of programs to extrat the project so i can open in the rpgmaker

mc625

Mar 7, 2018
thank you so much sorry if this is consider cheating i am feed up with the game over screen
Imo There's nothing wrong with cheating as long as it's not in a PVP game, in PVE games cheat to heart's content if you have trouble winning normally. I used that save file to get Leblanc's ending cause I don't know how to increase her affection except that one time telling her she's best girl in her bedroom and even walkthrough has nothing about this.

asgir546

Oct 15, 2019
Can someone explain to me how to use a save file?
You find a save and copypaste it in the same folder the .exe is. It widely depends of the version of RPGM used to make the game, though. This one is easy, but for example with Defenestration you have to make your own save then overwrite it with the one you want.

Nitress

Jun 8, 2020
You find a save and copypaste it in the same folder the .exe is. It widely depends of the version of RPGM used to make the game, though. This one is easy, but for example with Defenestration you have to make your own save then overwrite it with the one you want.
Thanks so much for explaining it

asakoshura

Sep 17, 2020
So I played this game for the first time in years and...
well, I think the minotaur ending is the best one, but I do kind of wish you had the option of all three girls just being owned by the intelligent minotaur. Would have been nice.

asgir546

Oct 15, 2019
well, I think the minotaur ending is the best one, but I do kind of wish you had the option of all three girls just being owned by the intelligent minotaur. Would have been nice.
I don't think it would have worked, the intelligent minotaur isn't strong enough to keep all three girls for himself against the rest of the tribe, or he doesn't believe in slavery for humans.

asakoshura

Sep 17, 2020
I don't think it would have worked, the intelligent minotaur isn't strong enough to keep all three girls for himself against the rest of the tribe, or he doesn't believe in slavery for humans.
I guess, but it could have been a more willing type of thing, sort of like with the Hedge Witch.

Reactions: asgir546

mc625

Mar 7, 2018
I don't know about that but what I wanted for minotaur ending was Leblanc being in it, there just wasn't enough scenes with her in the game.

Mcdonalds bag

Sep 9, 2020
Little tip once you get dyuu and entangle, entangle every boss and just spam the attack for some reason its literally broken and the enemy won't move for the entire time

asgir546

Oct 15, 2019
Little tip once you get dyuu and entangle, entangle every boss and just spam the attack for some reason its literally broken and the enemy won't move for the entire time
Yeah, Dyuu is broken af. Seems logical after all, as he is a being capable of overpowering Leblanc herself.

borkenone

Sep 6, 2018
Seeing that this game is still getting attentions, I feel like sharing something:
it's a mod I started making for fun a few years ago, mainly for my own amusement,
it changes the in-game sprites to match the character's outfit more, and added one or two quality of life feature.
Also expanding on the Castrum Ending a little. I might add something more to it now that I am revising it,
but not sure if I will keep expanding on the last part anytime soon though:

murtaghjr

Apr 5, 2019
Seeing that this game is still getting attentions, I feel like sharing something:
it's a mod I started making for fun a few years ago, mainly for my own amusement,
it changes the in-game sprites to match the character's outfit more, and added one or two quality of life feature.
Also expanding on the Castrum Ending a little. I might add something more to it now that I am revising it,
but not sure if I will keep expanding on the last part anytime soon though:
Mega
can you add sex sound effects to the scenes ?

borkenone

Sep 6, 2018
there are a lot of scenes, though many are variations pictures wise, they are all coded separately, it'd took a lot of time to add sound. and I really don't feel like going on a sound file hunt for this.

murtaghjr

Apr 5, 2019
there are a lot of scenes, though many are variations pictures wise, they are all coded separately, it'd took a lot of time to add sound. and I really don't feel like going on a sound file hunt for this.
could you at least add the cumshot sound to the scenes ?

4.50 star(s) 45 Votes