ronadan

Jul 2, 2017
you should definetely give "Noxian Nights" a chance. And then - credit to its developers.
you can support Sierra Lee, the writer. easily one of the best consistent erotica writers I have ever seen, especially for games. she has real talent and actually knows how to write characters and their development. she even published a novel a while back

she's a beast (and love beasts - pun intended). you can find multiple other projects she was/is involved in. just search her name on the site

Some games like this one that you guys recommend.
RPG games were you can unlock events and scenes by talking to people throughout the map, with "corruption" meters or stuff like that
ummm that's hard. mostly because you rarely find completed corruption games of this quality and even then, they tend to lean toward VNs. Legend of Queen Opala is an obvious recommendation. The Last Sovereign (also from Sierra Lee) have a lot of content but it's mostly a harem game with nearly no corruption, still a lot of scene hunting and RPG elements. Alansya Chronicles: Fleeting Iris is also a pretty good corruption game, tho it's a VN. Roundscape Adorevia is another option. but that game's problem is quality. you can't compare it to NN. it's just fine
you're kinda at the top of the ladder rn. games like NN are rare gems that you play and remember enjoying

Last edited:

Jaam

Nov 28, 2017
Unintentionally deleted a review i was doing so fuck it, ill just make a comment. This game is great. A 2016 RPGM that is still, to this day, probably one of the best RPGM games out there. Kinda shows how much an unrestricted (without the Patreon bs) and talented team can actually do. Also serves to show how much of a colossal car crash their recent game is when a 5 year old project is arguably more enjoyable. I hope one day Noxian Night will be considered a standard game (due to the abundance of other good RPGMS) and not an outlier.

Last edited:

ronadan

Jul 2, 2017
Roundscape is one of the best western made erotic rpgmaker games on this site, can i have what your smoking?
yeah sure u can. I never stated anything about rpgmaker, just an structure similar to NN. overall, roundscape is a good one, but that's it. u can find games with better gameplay, better art, better story, etc. it's fine in my book, but I guess it depends a lot on your preferences. for example, I like my h games to be well-written and Sierra Lee totally delivers. compared to roundscape, something like the last sovereign is clearly superior in that case, though I admit it can't compare art-wise.

calling a western h game "fine" is not an insult my friend, especially when most of what we encounter here are "abandoned", "rushed", "cash grab" or "too short". but I believe, based on what u like the most in these games, there are some better options out there than roundscape and I don't think it's that far-fetched. after all, I still recommended roundscape, didn't I?

Reactions: hrhr and drone4of2

shakunimama

Feb 7, 2021
To play on Android:
1. Use UniExtract (on PC) to extract the game files from the .exe
2. Copy the folder to your Android
3. Use Joiplay to play the game

4.50 star(s) 45 Votes