Sep 25, 2020
OK. I'm stuck.

I don't know what needs to be done in undergrounds accesible by well. I suppose Dyuu should make his own lair of sorts, but every time acknowledges after wiping out every tentacle monster in labirynth, that pit is still too dangerous, I don't know how to bring story further.

Either it's bugged and certain conditions couldn't meet or I missed something. Walkthrough says:

The third target is in the other well.
What other well?

Iramis

Dec 3, 2018
OK. I'm stuck.

I don't know what needs to be done in undergrounds accesible by well. I suppose Dyuu should make his own lair of sorts, but every time acknowledges after wiping out every tentacle monster in labirynth, that pit is still too dangerous, I don't know how to bring story further.

Either it's bugged and certain conditions couldn't meet or I missed something. Walkthrough says:

What other well?

Reactions: SizeQueenShrine

borkenone

Sep 6, 2018
What is your expansion of Castrum's ending? I didn't see anything different.
Second round with Alex the enchantment shop guy in his place.
Keep talking to the stable lady and she'll let you in.
Opened up the monster cave for that ending.
And cum builds up on Riven over sex.

Aslo I am thinking about making an update that give you a quicker way of saving game in the after games.

asgir546

Oct 15, 2019

Aslo I am thinking about making an update that give you a quicker way of saving game in the after games.
Thanks, I gathered for the second part of the mage, but not for the rest

dudemanjenkins

Mar 20, 2018

what monster cave ending?

asgir546

Oct 15, 2019
What? monster cave itself doesn't mean any ending.
When I said

I mean in the "Castrum's ending"
I opened up the monster cave just out side of the town,
in which you'd be able to fuck the monsters before the end game but was not in the original ending.
Oh, I misunderstood

Jan 2, 2020
I played it a year ago i think and i got bored not long after,i might give it a try again,anything to look for/tips on how to make this better?

Back then i played lol and even the connection didnt make it any better.

asgir546

Oct 15, 2019
I played it a year ago i think and i got bored not long after,i might give it a try again,anything to look for/tips on how to make this better?

Back then i played lol and even the connection didnt make it any better.
The connexion? You don't need any connexion to play it.
But here are a few tips: accept that this is a game made on a horrible version of RPGM and you will not be able to use your pointer to play, only the numpad. Get over the repetitive soundtrack, and enjoy instead the writing, made by none other than Sierra Lee herself.

Jan 2, 2020
The connexion? You don't need any connexion to play it.
But here are a few tips: accept that this is a game made on a horrible version of RPGM and you will not be able to use your pointer to play, only the numpad. Get over the repetitive soundtrack, and enjoy instead the writing, made by none other than Sierra Lee herself.
I thought it would be very f obvious that by connection i meant that i played lol and this game is lol themed.

Sep 25, 2020
Ah, yes. After beating game every possible way, I can acknowledge that "Noxian Nights" is among the best RPG Maker monster fucking adventure games, I've ever played.

In that genre it rivals "Legend of Queen Opala". All right - maybe it hasn't exploded into whole saga as LoQO which has become trilogy already, but for a standalone game it's more condensed and very well balanced between multiple sex scenes and adventuring. What is even more important - the sex scenes themselves are very skillfully crafted into the story, which tells you something about writing quality. It is really that awesome!

Why?

Because unfortunetely very often in RPGM games sexual content is crammed artificially or thought as simple prize for tedious grind. You get a picture or a scene, to keep you interested enough to force yourself for playing some more. In "Noxian Nights" you get so much more than that - you're being served whole relationship arc stories which are triggered by sexual events and then characters often refer to these "experiences" in their banter, build on them or sometimes even exploit what they've learned about each other.

That alone creates very organic feeling of this game as sex is truly integral part of rest of the worldbuilding, not afterthought fanservice for pervs. Lovely stuff!

My favourite thing in "Noxian Nights" is the way of Katarina's beast sex cravings have been introduced and established by leap of faith she had to make when tried to draw Riven into her secret.

"Riven. Get over here for a minute."
"What is it?"
"I don't have anyone else to talk to, so you'll have to do. But you can't tell Irelia, alright?"
"Okay."
"Promise me you won't tell!"
"...I promise."
"Alright, so... the problem is, I haven't been myself lately. Ever since the minotaurs, actually...
It's... it's like there's something inside me. I'm horny all the time, and now I need it bad."
"The energy from the ruins is affecting everyone. Don't worry about it."
"I wasn't worrying!"
"That makes sense, though. Then it's just a matter of finding a way to... release some tension. That's where you come in."
"Wh-what? Katarina, I-"
"Shut up, not like that! I just want you to get that woman - and Irelia - out of the stable. Give me some time alone."
"You want to..."

"I see. I... won't say anything."
"But will you help me?
You will? Thanks, Riven."
Making MC her close confidant was perfect move, because later Katarina requites this kindness and intimacy as beast-sex guide for Riven.

"Riven, do you... want to try something? With me?
"You're... are you suggesting...?
"What? Are you going to judge? Let's do it!"

"Do... do the horses hurt?
"You'll get used to it soon, I promise!"
"Wow, Katarina, I..."
"No need to say anything!"
And if our half-lesbian, half-horsecock romance continues even further...

"Ah... Katarina, I feel so close to you..."
"N-no need to get mushy on me!
If you liked it, let's just... do it again sometime."
You've got to love this kind of tenderness and all understatements of infatuation mixed up with taboo shame and Katarina's need to cling to her pride. Yes, comitting forbidden acts together can bond characters, so you can easily buy all this emotional clusterfuck.

But while beastiality is being handled with much lightheartness and wit in dialogues...
The horse cock lay heavily on Katarina's back, a trunk of hard meat rubbing against her ass. She squirmed to try to escape, but the horse moved along with her restlessly.

"There's... there's no fucking way! That thing will tear me in half!

"You'll be fine! Whatever is making the horses horny also makes it easier, I think... though it'll be easier if you relax."

"How the hell am I supposed to relax?"

Ignoring Katarina's glares, the other woman hummed to herself and guided the horse into position behind her. She lifted its heavy cock and stroked it with both hands as she moved it into place.

"W-wait! Just wait a damn minute, bitch!
Hold on and I'll... I'll...
Aaaaah!"

The thick cock pushed its way into Katarina's pussy, stretching it painfully wide. The column of horse meat felt impossibly thick, but the horse's muscular body drove it inexorably into her.

Only strangled curses escaped Katarina's lips as the cock made its way deeper into her body. Her eyes rolled back in her head as her muscles tried and failed to expel the enormous invader.

"Oh God... oh God... it's so thick..."

"Wow, you're taking it way easier than I did! Maybe you were built to fuck horses!"

"No... don't say..."

Whatever else Katarina had meant to say died away as the horse finally stretched her pussy out enough to move. It began to reposition itself more carefully behind her.
As if remembering its earlier battering, her pussy was already dripping wet in preparation for a hard fucking. The defiance in Katarina's eyes had given way to grudging acceptance.

She stared down at the bulge in her stomach, unable to believe she had taken such an enormous organ. And even worse, that she was already ready for it. It would wreck her, but she wanted it so badly...

She would deny it to anyone who asked, but at that moment, coming down from an unwilling orgasm, Katarina knew she was addicted...
the whole ordeal is narrated in neutral way, because comical aspects come from supporting characters' remarks not storyteller. And it is consistent thoughout the game!

But what is even better and more compelling - it's the fallout. Because once all of that Katarina's horsefucking commences, it's gonna trigger more and more situational humour scenes and random banter about her secret. When we go into stables some other day, we can get this piece of dialogue:

"You don't have to sneak in! Really!"
"I... I didn't..."
"Whatever you say! But if you ever feel like stopping by and want me to keep a secret..."
"Hmph."
So secret of this proud redhead she tries uphold, becomes open secret very fast. :)

My favourite pun based on that, which took me by total suprise when I was playing "Noxian Nights" my first time, is Irelia's scene, when she tries to bait and send Katarina off, to get alone with Riven, our MC.

"Katarina, I believe the woman who runs the stable has left the building for the day to gather food for the horses."
"What's that supposed to mean?"
"You don't have any concern for the horses' well-being?"
"Shut up, bitch!"
"Well, it's none of my concern what you do with the information."
"I have to... go check on my soldiers. They might, uh, need more convincing not to join Sulla."
"Whatever you say."
And obviously she is succesful in her effort. But let's help Katarina to save her face and horsefuckee dignity in village and don't comment on that. :)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So yes, sex scenes in "Noxian Nights" are raunchy as they should be, but what is essential, they don't exist in void and do get many emotional follow-ups in story, which gives it that organic feeling. Sex becomes integral part of the world events which will make some sort of impression on our characters. Which is perfect for this kind of game.

I love the spiteful rivalry dynamics between our sidekicks - Irelia and Katarina bickering arc creates a lot of fun distractions from main plot and gives us nice comic relief. I must say, I was more invested in this difficult relation than in whole Sulla showdown. ;)

So, even if you are sceptical about "another RPGM game", you should definetely give "Noxian Nights" a chance. And then - credit to its developers.

Last edited:

Confused Dude

May 13, 2021
Some games like this one that you guys recommend.
RPG games were you can unlock events and scenes by talking to people throughout the map, with "corruption" meters or stuff like that

4.50 star(s) 45 Votes