drwood

Jun 12, 2019
I love the art in this game, which is a shame because, in my opinion, the game is a little bit shit. First of all, it's an RPG maker game that takes up like a tenth of my screen and it has all the problems that you can expect from any other rpgmaker game(I don't want to be the guy to rag on rpg maker because I've played at least two games that were good but holy fuck why do people keep making them lmao). Secondly, this game doesn't give you any directions of where to go or what to do, you have to rely on the walkthrough which fortunately is mostly well written but if you despise shifting tabs every 1:30 seconds then it gets a lil annoying. And as someone who knows absolutely nothing about the source material all these in-universe references are just confusing. If you like the source material and can stomach rpg maker games then I'm sure you'll enjoy this game. Again the art is really good.

Reactions: ZillaStarKilla

poodles

Aug 7, 2017
Does anyone know how to get this in fullscreen? The window for this game is freaking tiny.

Jash83

Jun 8, 2019
Hey how can you get the leblanc and riven ending
Never got it myself, but if I recall correctly you needed to end the game with Katarina and Irelia exactly tied on affection, so rather than going with either of them you end up with LeBlanc instead.

Arrngrim

Oct 22, 2017
Iirc, there are also some flags during the game to trigger the LeBlanc ending. This includes sleeping with LeBlanc and saving her quickly when she's imprisoned. There could be more, it's been a while. There's still an old walkthrough floating around, if you can't find it I'll be posting a link to it here with all of my old versions of the game for those who want them.

Edit - Here's that link:

Last edited:

Onedge

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2020
That doesn't work for me. That zooms in and screws up the resolution, but doesn't necessarily make it full screen.
Supposing you're talking about the windows 10 bug, where it makes the entire screen black apart from the game window in the middle:

This is an issue I also have with windows 10 (happens to RM versions before MV - MV fullscreens fine with F4). The workaround I did was using the magnifier - I don't know any other solution (I tried scaling options, stretching options, I can't get windows 10 to deal with it correctly). In any case, the magnifier is activated by pressing the windows key and the '+' key.

If the game stretches to your screen size, however, then that's what its fullscreen version is like. The screwing up of the graphics depends on the initial resolution of the game window, as well as the resolution of each image.

Le Mat

May 30, 2020
Here's a save with all the normal endings enabled, right before the gallery:

Mega

And here's a save that you can use to access the minotaur and the slave mini games:

Mega
"The file you are trying to download is no longer available.", MEGA says for both of them.
Of course, it's been a while...
Can you remedy this disappointing situation ?

JizzOnYourPinky

Jul 7, 2018
Gonna play a little bit and post my review here later.

Edit: The game seems fun. It's pretty well made, but it lacks a map and a quest log. Definitely gonna play a lot

Last edited:

Immortal_H

Apr 19, 2020
I have a problem with slave ending. After I talked to the captain in order to capture a slime I checked the wine cabinet but there is no option to investigate.

Gameil

The Horny Gamer
Uploader
Sep 12, 2017
is there any way to play this game full screen without the stretching?
or is there any software that allow RPGM games to be scaled resolution wise to a custom resolution.
Please I really would like to play this game but it's impossible to play with such a tiny window.

Warrior2853

Jul 10, 2020
giving it a shot hope it turns out great, oh yeah add multiple endings tag people need to remember to add that because many people look for that like me

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
Avaron1974 this game has multi endings 100% i have played through the game so he is correct.
this page need that tag

cyan101

Apr 12, 2019
Is there a way to access/edit the images? Would love to run the whole game through waifu2x at like 3x res so its actually playable on a 1440p screen without looking awful

Arrngrim

Oct 22, 2017
There is a way. Using ALLDecrypter, I have done so and pulled out the Data and Graphics files, zipped them to a 365mb file which I am now uploading to anonfiles for you to d/l then extract and utilize.

Edit - And here ya go:

Last edited:

Gameil

The Horny Gamer
Uploader
Sep 12, 2017
Is there a way to access/edit the images? Would love to run the whole game through waifu2x at like 3x res so its actually playable on a 1440p screen without looking awful
It won't work. I just tried upscaling the title image using waifu2x and then running the game but the image is zoomed in.
Here is how it looks:
f95.PNG

So unless you can go in game files and edit their script there is no use.

Also if you want to access files of RPGM games you can use RPGM_Decrypter tool to extract almost all RPGM games.
You can grab the tool here.

Reactions: cyan101

Arrngrim

Oct 22, 2017
Yeah, I figured the images were probably set to a specific size due to RPG Maker limitations itself.

4.50 star(s) 45 Votes