3.00 star(s) 27 Votes

Mafialeh

Mar 27, 2022
i tried to use cheat engine to edit the coins, and i got a headache
If you still want to do this, go to registry editor (regedit)\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Oinari\モブ娘学園\TotalGold__SaveSlot.... (after this the name probably varies, I think 0 is for the first save slot) and then edit the amount you want using Decimal base.

Last edited:

Leks Darkmind

Jul 10, 2022
Is it correct that almost all outfits are locked in the shop? If yes how does one unlock them?
no. girl have 1 outfit, background, favorite pose that was when you first saw her. you can change that with shop items - to another items. the're not terribly expensive and easily hacked with cheat engine (4 bytes).
unlock tho... i have no idea how i got 3 stars on all levels (18 stars total), but shop items appeared in version 25.10.2022 right away.

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
Uncensor plugin.
For Latest Version (v220926 after)
For Old Version (v220914 below)

Game was updated and changed censor method.(source changed)

I referenced this post. thanks.
Don't have ? install it. May be you version is x64. use

Plugins are works every version(may be).

Extract BepInEx to game folder. run game once. extract plugin to \BepInEx\plugins\
If BepInEx\plugins\ folder is not created, move game folder to another eng-only path. (ex. "c:\Games\NPC Capture Academy\")

Another way uncensor is use texture_replacer and edit texture_00 with uncensored texture_01. But it needs Photoshop skills.
sorry bud does this work even for last version ?

Blurglurg

May 6, 2018
Is the Principal's Office something that's going to be added in a later update but completely inaccessible right now? I'm assuming that's what it means by "Under Construction".

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
So all that was added in the new version is a bunch of tacky visual change the girls visuals, even their sexual preference somehow but not breast size? lol.
How... pointless....

Frost123

Sep 10, 2018
I think love letter quota for 3-1,locker room, & school gate is bugged. i gave multiple girls love letters but the game doesn't give me a star for doing it.

3.00 star(s) 27 Votes