3.00 star(s) 27 Votes
Oct 14, 2018
Yeah sometimes it'll give me one with no errors and say I was wrong and lists EVERY item as incorrect, other times I'll find ID's with multiple problems and it'll fault me for reporting a good student.
Oh good thing I'm not the only one, I thought I was completely loosing it at some point :ROFLMAO:
I've played The Imperial Gatekeeper a bit, so it's not like I'm new to this type of game, so I was so confused when it faulted me so often and so much when I was certain it was the right choices. o_O

Jugurthine

Oct 14, 2020
Oh good thing I'm not the only one, I thought I was completely loosing it at some point :ROFLMAO:
I've played The Imperial Gatekeeper a bit, so it's not like I'm new to this type of game, so I was so confused when it faulted me so often and so much when I was certain it was the right choices. o_O
You need to point out the mistake before rejecting entrance. I'm pretty sure TIGK was also meant to penalize the player for unexplained rejections, but didn't care to correct it.

Reactions: Minishotgun

Alkaid_

May 27, 2021
You need to point out the mistake before rejecting entrance. I'm pretty sure TIGK was also meant to penalize the player for unexplained rejections, but didn't care to correct it.
You did get penalized for rejecting without clicking on the reason for the rejection.

omp123

Sep 25, 2017
You did get penalized for rejecting without clicking on the reason for the rejection.
I pointed out every single error on an ID and it returned with "Incorrect: you reported a good student" 100% of the time

If I pass an ID with errors, it will list the errors I passed up.

When an ID was perfect, absolutely zero errors, it would randomly say that I missed multiple errors.

There's some disconnect with the displayed ID and the values it looks for, and it seems to happen to the save file itself, as these errors don't show up on fresh saves, yet happen constantly on saves that are already affected.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
I pointed out every single error on an ID and it returned with "Incorrect: you reported a good student" 100% of the time

If I pass an ID with errors, it will list the errors I passed up.

When an ID was perfect, absolutely zero errors, it would randomly say that I missed multiple errors.

There's some disconnect with the displayed ID and the values it looks for, and it seems to happen to the save file itself, as these errors don't show up on fresh saves, yet happen constantly on saves that are already affected.
must be an array/dictionary thats written into the save file or something, with an incorrect key list or something similar.

Sep 12, 2017
Pressing start does nothing, my game doesn't even start, tried 32 bit and 64 bit from workupload
Not sure what you're supposed to do

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Pressing start does nothing, my game doesn't even start, tried 32 bit and 64 bit from workupload
Not sure what you're supposed to do
these games often use the asian language input method (ime) or query other locale specific apis, if thats missing they block.
You need either a locale emulator or install language support.

Dell96kill

Jun 9, 2018
New version (oct 2)

Link
Patch Noted

[Progress Report 6] Mob Musume Capture Academy
We released a new version today!
Here are the updates!

(Addition of functions)
・Added a confirmation dialog
 When deleting save data, ending the stage, etc.
・Adjusted the background of the school gate stage

(Bug fixes)
・Fixed a bug where the girl's breasts disappeared during cunnilingus・Fixed a bug where the
breathing animation was not performed during interrogation・Fixed a bug where
the skirt of the uniform was not displayed as intended
・Blowjob -Fixed a bug where the girl's display was partially messed up when interrogating -Fixed a bug where
the girl started with her eyes closed
Fixed a bug
・Fixed a bug that occurred when touching a girl when transitioning from special guidance

The problem with pubic hair was identified, but this update didn't catch up. Please wait a moment.

Link:

Netox

Jul 27, 2020
New version (oct 2)

Link
Patch Noted

[Progress Report 6] Mob Musume Capture Academy
We released a new version today!
Here are the updates!

(Addition of functions)
・Added a confirmation dialog
 When deleting save data, ending the stage, etc.
・Adjusted the background of the school gate stage

(Bug fixes)
・Fixed a bug where the girl's breasts disappeared during cunnilingus・Fixed a bug where the
breathing animation was not performed during interrogation・Fixed a bug where
the skirt of the uniform was not displayed as intended
・Blowjob -Fixed a bug where the girl's display was partially messed up when interrogating -Fixed a bug where
the girl started with her eyes closed
Fixed a bug
・Fixed a bug that occurred when touching a girl when transitioning from special guidance

The problem with pubic hair was identified, but this update didn't catch up. Please wait a moment.

Link:
you guys are the best, thank you so much!

Reactions: Dell96kill
3.00 star(s) 27 Votes