3.00 star(s) 27 Votes

W-SAge

May 29, 2022
I tried the game but some icons or buttons like for the settings the gear icon I can't click or interact with it?
Does anyone know how to fix this problem?

Jun 28, 2019
anyone else experience a weird glitch where the 2nd level (2nd grade) is no longer clickable? like you can't start it, or is that just me? It doesn't matter too much as I already got 3 stars on it, but ya, can't actually do it anymore.

(think I screwed up my save cause reinstalling doesn't do anything, so it might just be me.)

jajangnoel

Jan 11, 2019
why do i get citations for rejecting students from other schools in changing room stage? also expired date citations while the ID still not expired yet

Jun 28, 2019
why do i get citations for rejecting students from other schools in changing room stage? also expired date citations while the ID still not expired yet
The only reason you might get those, are you aren't actually identifying the mistake/error on the ID
If there is one mistake, or multiple, you have to atleast identify one. If there are multiple errors, you only have to click one of them, and THAN, you can send them away. You have to do atleast one though.

jajangnoel

Jan 11, 2019
The only reason you might get those, are you aren't actually identifying the mistake/error on the ID
If there is one mistake, or multiple, you have to atleast identify one. If there are multiple errors, you only have to click one of them, and THAN, you can send them away. You have to do atleast one though.
still get citation from rejecting a student with unmatched ID

oaklash

Jun 5, 2017
I'm using the uncensor game seems to just hang during the cowgirl scene with both of us missing our genitals

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
lol there a lot or bugs or i'm stupid beacuse it often happen that all elements are right ( date, student number etc) but when i give the ok game tells me that i do something wrong, sometimes even that logo is not present in the card while there is and it's even the right one

SonaraFox

Jul 6, 2017
lol there a lot or bugs or i'm stupid beacuse it often happen that all elements are right ( date, student number etc) but when i give the ok game tells me that i do something wrong, sometimes even that logo is not present in the card while there is and it's even the right one
Bro i had the same issue and it made me feel like I was either retarded or going insane. Doing Class 1 and getting a student with an id number thats like in the 2000s despite it being 1000~1100 and pointing it out and then getting a warning that I turned away a good student like what the fuck? And then getting a student that is in the range, has the stamp, expiration is good, etc, and then getting a citation that I let a suspicious student through. Not sure if a new save is fucked the moment you make the first one but I deleted the save file and tried a new one and suddenly everything is working fine.

MekaManiac

Sep 14, 2017
The game seems tu run really slowly, not laggy but you have to wait a few second between every actions and dialogue bubble etc, either it is intentional and I just dont like the pace or my game have a problem, can anyone help with clarifying that ?

Reactions: HandyCapped

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
Bro i had the same issue and it made me feel like I was either retarded or going insane. Doing Class 1 and getting a student with an id number thats like in the 2000s despite it being 1000~1100 and pointing it out and then getting a warning that I turned away a good student like what the fuck? And then getting a student that is in the range, has the stamp, expiration is good, etc, and then getting a citation that I let a suspicious student through. Not sure if a new save is fucked the moment you make the first one but I deleted the save file and tried a new one and suddenly everything is working fine.
oh you're right, it worked ! thanks

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
Plugins is updated.
But doggy has issue. may be dev makes bug or not found another flag by me.
looks like draw uncensored image on censored image. (draw twice?)

3.00 star(s) 27 Votes