• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.00 star(s) 27 Votes

Quirky

Aug 24, 2017
Here's a link to the update (taken from the torrent)

As mentioned above there's little new, the readme update file translated through google looks like this :
--------------------------
・Fixed a bug where the third conditional part may not be displayed.
・Normal display when selecting stages for 3 years, pool, and changing room and during in-game
・Fixed a bug where the menu was displayed as ---- during strengthening guidance.
・Replacing the code that seems to be the cause of the blackout of the screen
・Reduced weight - Added version information to the title
・Added option function during game play (time is stopped while option is displayed)
・Added the stage end function to the option menu
・Supported so that release conditions are displayed on each stage
・Support to be able to transition from the shop to the shop list
--------------------------
There also seems to be a new bug where when you finish the changing room level the result screen never finishes and the game is stuck.

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
any link of new update?
Probbaly have to wait for whoever had it before to share again.

I personally wont be buying this one as the breasts and vaginas are kinda unappealing.
Additionally the heavy censoring is off-putting. That may be related to Dlsite, i wonder if they sell there games elsewhere? :unsure:

TheSL

Jun 18, 2022
Sorry but can somebody explain to me how to get the uncensor patch running?
I don't quite understand this whole BepInEx stuff yet.
So I installed the BepInEx folder and have it in the same folder as the exe now and inthe folder with the core another folder called plugins with the three things from the otherzip from the pinned comment. But still looks censored to me?
Anybody can explain BepInEx for dummies please?

Silverraaven

Mar 17, 2018
The updates kind of break the saved characters in the re interview section. Not a huge deal but you would need to make make a new game or delete the old saved characters it seems.

3.00 star(s) 27 Votes