3.00 star(s) 27 Votes

TaoKirito

Jul 2, 2017
Hey guys how I can run this game on Mobile(andoid) is any program like JoiPlay but for unity or another type of game can some on help me ?

finethankyou

Aug 29, 2022
Uncensor plugin.
For Latest Version (v220926 after)
For Old Version (v220914 below)

Game was updated and changed censor method.(source changed)

I referenced this post. thanks.
Don't have ? install it. May be you version is x64. use

Plugins are works every version(may be).

Another way uncensor is use texture_replacer and edit texture_00 with uncensored texture_01. But it needs Photoshop skills.
So, which folder do you want to put it in????

Reactions: FreelancerFL

Yu Da Viet Cong

Jul 5, 2020
Ok, after playing for like, 1h.... (I need to touch some grass for playing a hentai game for that long)

Anyways, I have some suggestion (I don't know if anybody have mention some of this but I still want to talk about it because this game have huge potential to be one of the biggest game and saving me from boring college stuff)

Ok, let's talk about some normal shit that 90% of us want to have:

-Story line. Men, there is nothing to do after trying all the sex position. Here is my suggestion (if ya haven't have plan for it, have struggle with deciding or just need more content)

You will start the game with the main character just graduate from his university, with his tall and muscular body, he got an offer for a job which being a guard at an university. When he arrived, he found out that this university is exclusively for girls now, the plan to have sex with all the girl in this school begin. (sound like an NTR game but trust me just continue with me it is not)

After the first day at work, you found out about a type of perfume that have a strong scent that make girl more sensitive on the black market. Using your first day at work wage you brought it. When you about to go to work, the perfume arrive and you trying it out right on that day. After that is the story of the horny ass breeder (which is us) who will make all the girl in that school pregnant.
(This will be the tutorial, you should add the principal next to the player, make sure he doing gud, you should add an ending for ass hole who touch the girl early in this day as well to make the game more memorable for those horny ass guy)

-Better Menu. You should make a phone for the player, it will be better then this menu we have right now, trust me, and it will be way more convenient for other stuff, buying item, check the girl you have the slave mark, many other thing that I will talk about later. Maybe make a laptop/pc at home to do stuff after work and the phone will be use for the girl when you are at work.

-More girl! No, I am not talking about more hair style or something like that for the AI to randomize, although that is a good ideal (More hair style, personal, clothes, glass style, bass ass girl, good girl style, horny one, why not? Ya can look at Blue Archive for this one, it a mobile RPG game but it is not like some casual one, they have many type of hentai material, they are perfect for this game). We need more girl that is directly related to the story line, the principal, some teacher, guess, girls mother (3some material right here my dude, make the girl or the mother to be a slave for us at first then they will have us to have sex with the other)

-For the game play:

I think the star system we have right now is pretty suck, you should make it count the number of correct answer for the next work place (50 students for the first one, 100 for the second,... something like that)

Days: We need a system to track the process put more stuff in like you will need money not only for your black market stuff but also food, gym stuff (you a buff guy remember?). I think university will give you a room that you don't have to pay for already (logic dud) so I think that the only stuff u need to pay. This will create the difficulty

1) Easy: The university will pay for all that stuff, your food, your gym items, you only have to pay for clothes that you want to give to your girl, wedding dress, stuff on the black market but because this is ez, all of it should be 1/3 of the normal game price.

2) Normal: The university will only pay for your rest room, you have to buy all the other stuff

3) Hard: The university still paying for your room but the price of all the other stuff will be 200% meaning you will have to pay x2 time compare to Normal mode

4) Holly shit, this is hard: The university will no longer pay for your room, you will have to pay for it per week. The price will be 500% when you paying for stuff (x5 compare to Normal)

One more thing for the work place, I think we should put the order of the room base on the importance of it
1) The class room (this will be the first and easiest of them all) [All the girl will have uniform in this stage]

2) The exercise yard [The Girl can have uniform or sports clothing. Recommendation: Short ver of sports clothing and long ver of it as well, if you know what I mean.]

3) The swimming pool [The girl will have swimwear, (What did ya expect? Nude? Oh wait that is a good ideal), it will be both bikini and school swimwear some time, those girl who wear the bikini will lost there top haft and they will be shy for that.]

4) The changing room [This is wear the clothes get interesting, they can be fully nude, having school uniform (all 5 of the clothes type that I mentioned up there), and rare type of clothes like kimono, Chinese dress, yukata, stuff like that, Idk man. But remember to low the % to make The School Gate more fun and lower the type of clothes]

5) The School Gate [This is the best place for you to find your best slave, they will have all the clothes in the game, except nude, (Cus why wut you be nude in school gate? except for bully.... Wait, that a gud one, make a girl that is being bully and you will help her. After that she will give you a scan machine that will automatic let you know if a girl have the ID card problems, you can turn on/off if ya want to check the id card for your self but I think we will be 2 lazy to do that shit) This is the place that will give you the most option for girl type and you can understand why.]

Here some special room:

*) Your room: this is the place you put your laptop, rest, buying stuff online, stuff like that and you can ask your favourites girl/slave to live with you as well

*) Empty Classroom: This will be the Sandbox room you can customize your girl here but she wouldn't came to your main game cus let's call it "she is only in your imagination". So you will use your imagination to create your favourites girl soooooo you still have to find your wife :>

Unnormal shit that my horny brain and my stupid cock always ask for:

-A "Bitch! You are my onahole now" item (It just like the slave pen in Imperial Gatekeeper but it is an app on da phone that I mention in the normal stuff content, that will make the randomize girl you like always show up, instead of having "the special room" like now because I think we don't need that. She will come to your work place when you want her to on your phone app)

-Pregnant content. (I just love this shit man, can't help it, haven't have any 2d game that have good pregnancy content with a male protagonist) Maybe add an item that expensive (so you can't buy in the early game cus you will buy other stuff first so we have more shit to do aka the game will be longer, be more fun and have more shit to do.) If you guy add this type of content, you should drop 9 moths and 10 days to 3 moths until the girl give birth. (Birth content will be nice as well) :>

-X-ray content (I just need this man, pls, for GOD SAK- Anyways, I felt a little empty when Imperial Gatekeeper don't have x-ray content). It might work with pregnancy (if ya gonna add it) content cus u can see your kid grow in there mother belly (sorry if that gross, I don't know man, I just fell super satisfy when I see da kid just like when playing "Hazumi and Pregnation" or games that made by Nii-Cri.)

-A LOT OF CUM, just make it cum all over the place XDDDD
I'm joking, but I have read a lot of kawahagitei content sincerely and I kinda like that, not gonna lie and I only saw that type of content once on a sweet game, I don't remember it name but if you guy ask for it, I will find it.

That is all my recommendation for now. My horny brain can think for a lot of stuff except for guro. This will be gud for now, I'm not a game development this is the stuff I think about after playing Imperial Gatekeeper and a lot of NPC mod sex game, all of my thought about the missing part and a lot of good content that people could have added. I don't think this reply will being see by the real game development but I just want to write with out to make my horny brain felt satisfy. If you reading this, tks you for spending your time to this, have a nice day, I wish you the best :>

Oct 14, 2018
Is it just me or does the game fault you incorrectly ?
Literally says on the paper that it has to be grade 1 students within 1000-1100.
Reject a student with card that says grade 2 number 2036 without a stamp.
Game then faults me and says there was nothing suspicious about the student.
:WaitWhat:
Proceed to next student that has correct card and pass her, game accepts it no issues.
Get to 3rd student that has correct card as well, pass her and the game then faults me and lists 6 different reasons as to why the student was suspicious, that number, grade, stamp, school name and so on were incorrect.
:FacePalm:
Alt-F4

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
I haven't encountered any issues so far, the only one I did was a missing body in the doggy position when the demosaic plugin was included in the first download. Any chance it is related to said plugin again? Though I wouldn't know whether those who mention the issues use the plugin so it could be unrelated.

zerojack123

Sep 6, 2018
So here is the deal this game is unplayable in all languages. So the game will fault you for making the correct choice when it comes down too it the bug in the game makes it hard.

omp123

Sep 25, 2017
Is it just me or does the game fault you incorrectly ?
Literally says on the paper that it has to be grade 1 students within 1000-1100.
Reject a student with card that says grade 2 number 2036 without a stamp.
Game then faults me and says there was nothing suspicious about the student.
:WaitWhat:
Proceed to next student that has correct card and pass her, game accepts it no issues.
Get to 3rd student that has correct card as well, pass her and the game then faults me and lists 6 different reasons as to why the student was suspicious, that number, grade, stamp, school name and so on were incorrect.
:FacePalm:
Alt-F4

Yeah sometimes it'll give me one with no errors and say I was wrong and lists EVERY item as incorrect, other times I'll find ID's with multiple problems and it'll fault me for reporting a good student.

Reactions: dot7z
3.00 star(s) 27 Votes