• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.00 star(s) 27 Votes

WhyRun

Nov 11, 2018
Am I the only one seeing this?
sorry late reply , put it in windowed mode and if you click on a seperate window itll pause. i keep a random window barely overlaying for faster switching between! View attachment 3042077
On the student card on this image what font does both the student ID and deadline digits use? Asking since I'm on Linux and everything else is readable but the digits.
. 1714477719268.png
Edit: nvm Proton fixes this issue if you load it through Steam.

Last edited:

M1K3_0

Jan 10, 2019
Are there any uncensored version of the game or patches for it ?
Also, can you bang the principal ?

YuckYuck220

Oct 3, 2022
Are there any uncensored version of the game or patches for it ?
Also, can you bang the principal ?
To answer both of your questions, yes. For the decensor, look below the download links for the game on the main page and you'll see a link that'll redirect you to a post showing you how to decensor the game.

• Red Heart
Reactions: M1K3_0

M1K3_0

Jan 10, 2019
Uncensor plugin Pack
For Latest Version (v220926 after)
For Old Version (v220914 before)

Game was updated and changed censor method.(source changed)

I referenced this post. thanks.
Don't have ? install it. May be you version is x64. use
if the file "UnityCrashHandler32.exe" is exisys on game folder, It's 32bit version. use

Plugins are works every version(may be).

Extract BepInEx to game folder. run game once. extract plugin to \BepInEx\plugins\
If BepInEx\plugins\ folder is not created, move game folder to another eng-only path. (ex. "c:\Games\NPC Capture Academy\")

Changes
2023-02-20 Added uncensored textures for "Back" on sailor uniform. Thanks for PeteTheBig's work.
2023-02-18 Added uncensored textures for "rear ekiben" & "pella" scenes. Thanks for catoflovecraft's works.
2023-02-11 Support v230206.
2022-11-28 Change the boolean variable's value. dev uses boolean variable as censored check.(may be use #define censored = true).
To answer both of your questions, yes. For the decensor, look below the download links for the game on the main page and you'll see a link that'll redirect you to a post showing you how to decensor the game.
I downloaded the patch and tried following the instructions but they aren't working, do they only work on certain scenes/positions or something ?
If possible, could someone upload the latest version with the patch already please ? Thanks in advance

Last edited:

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
I downloaded the patch and tried following the instructions but they aren't working, do they only work on certain scenes/positions or something ?
If possible, could someone upload the latest version with the patch already please ? Thanks in advance
It's not ready for some scenes. if nothing to works. move game folder to another place.

Reactions: M1K3_0
3.00 star(s) 27 Votes