3.00 star(s) 27 Votes
Mar 28, 2018
There are 2 ways to decensor. 1. take original textures from dev.(sell or service with DLC). 2. We needs artists who makes it decensored.
The art part would probably be stupid easy with this art style. Basically just need to trace the pixels with a line tool and paint bucket.

I'd do it myself if I knew how to extract the asset.

Mar 28, 2018
The art part would probably be stupid easy with this art style. Basically just need to trace the pixels with a line tool and paint bucket.

I'd do it myself if I knew how to extract the asset.

I make some quick edits to something i found in
âéâuû¦èwëÇ\ExportedProject\Assets\Resources\live2d\jinmon\kiss\kiss\kiss.2048
after extracting using AssetRipper. I mostly just cut+paste from Doggy, but it should work well until we find the dev's original art.

Anyone have any idea how to now put it back into the game?

Reactions: kumarin

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
I make some quick edits to something i found in
âéâuû¦èwëÇ\ExportedProject\Assets\Resources\live2d\jinmon\kiss\kiss\kiss.2048
after extracting using AssetRipper. I mostly just cut+paste from Doggy, but it should work well until we find the dev's original art.

Anyone have any idea how to now put it back into the game?
Wow. You're the artists.
Thanks for works.
But little bit.. You may be missed remove the 'censored' area. like below.
1676621040204.png
censored parts are remains around. Can you fix it?
And please. can I use your image ?
One more. Although you don't have to. can you edit below texture ? (texture_01)
1676621282953.png
It doesn't seem to have any power(?).

texture replacing has 2 ways.
1. hard : use uabea and replace it. But game is updated, must do again the replacing works.
2. soft : use texture_replacer plugin. No need edit assets files. just put it to folder. game is updated ? no problem.

TheMasterBatCat

Jan 28, 2023
Attached are the two requested edits.

You seem a lot more knowledgeable than i on the coding-- do you think you can compile these into a sharedassets file for everyone to use?

*also i'd like to clarify that both of these edits are done by copy+pasting existing artwork from the Back scene-- none of it is my own.
Can use the BepInEx texture replacer plugins to do this. Linksies =^-^= f95zone.to/threads/bepinex-plugin-texture-replacer-v1-0-4-1.118422/

I'm currently learning how to use it on mee ow-n for a different games, but I think you need the hash of the texture to use it, the plugin can extract images with the hash, then you place the uncensored version in the "modimages" folder next to the plugin with the hash name. I'm new to it thoughs, that's just how I got it to works. =X-X=

Edit
I think texture_00 is "texture_00_c248f06134551e852ecb09d4d32eb5ee.png" and texture_01 is "texture_01_5cf87dfe65b2ce02a3c7934529cfd4ff" just put them in the ModImages folder after running the game once with the texture replacers plugins =^-^= (There is probably an easier way, but this works)

Last edited:
Reactions: catoflovecraft

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
Attached are the two requested edits.

You seem a lot more knowledgeable than i on the coding-- do you think you can compile these into a sharedassets file for everyone to use?

*also i'd like to clarify that both of these edits are done by copy+pasting existing artwork from the Back scene-- none of it is my own.
Thanks!.
Uncensor plugin pack is updated.

Reactions: juracid.exe

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
Can use the BepInEx texture replacer plugins to do this. Linksies =^-^= f95zone.to/threads/bepinex-plugin-texture-replacer-v1-0-4-1.118422/

I'm currently learning how to use it on mee ow-n for a different games, but I think you need the hash of the texture to use it, the plugin can extract images with the hash, then you place the uncensored version in the "modimages" folder next to the plugin with the hash name. I'm new to it thoughs, that's just how I got it to works. =X-X=

Edit
I think texture_00 is "texture_00_c248f06134551e852ecb09d4d32eb5ee.png" and texture_01 is "texture_01_5cf87dfe65b2ce02a3c7934529cfd4ff" just put them in the ModImages folder after running the game once with the texture replacers plugins =^-^= (There is probably an easier way, but this works)
Thanks for using texture_replacer plugin. But it's a stupid plugin. T.T
Dumped images are can be different from original. 'cause using GPU. If you're using images, use it from another dump program(Asset Studio, Asset Ripper, ...). just reference the MD5 values.

Hash value(MD5) can be different by GPU on same image. In this case(2 images), MD5 value are all same on GPUs(nvidia, amd, intel) luckly.

Mar 28, 2018
Oh cool, that worked! thanks!

Now I just gotta figure out how to make my own English localization mod to fix up some of the MTL :p

TheMasterBatCat

Jan 28, 2023
Thanks for using texture_replacer plugin. But it's a stupid plugin. T.T
Dumped images are can be different from original. 'cause using GPU. If you're using images, use it from another dump program(Asset Studio, Asset Ripper, ...). just reference the MD5 values.

Hash value(MD5) can be different by GPU on same image. In this case(2 images), MD5 value are all same on GPUs(nvidia, amd, intel) luckly.
I didn't know this! =@-@=
Well now I have to learn how to not use the MD5/hash? I tried sharing a mod using the hash already so I may have made a big mistake.. =Q-Q=

Edit
Friend I was working on the project with figured it out... I now have to sort through 3 thousand images and start renaming things now.. halp.. =Q~Q=
Edit..
ok, nvm, I am just confused now =X-X=

Last edited:

Alkaid_

May 27, 2021
If you dont like the artstyle thats fine, everyone has different preference but overal imperial gatekeeper has better and longer story, interesting characters and lots and lots more gameplay and options. Compared to imperial gatekeeper this is like a demo or early access maybe. I really liked this games artstyle but other than that its just shallow as fuck, which is a shame.
There's a mod verison to make Gatekeeper's art much better, anyway.

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
I didn't know this! =@-@=
Well now I have to learn how to not use the MD5/hash? I tried sharing a mod using the hash already so I may have made a big mistake.. =Q-Q=

Edit
Friend I was working on the project with figured it out... I now have to sort through 3 thousand images and start renaming things now.. halp.. =Q~Q=
Edit..
ok, nvm, I am just confused now =X-X=
3 thousand ? Is all images are have an unique name? If It's name is duplicated with others, must use MD5. but MD5's values are can different on GPUs.
If all images are have an unique name, It's ok. use like below.
one_of_unique_texture_name_01_.png
one_of_unique_texture_name_02_.png
If filename is end with "_" or after "_" charaters count is not 32, It's treat as not use MD5. It's not use GPU. There are no issues.
But generally textures are have a like "texture_00" duplicated name. For example, "Object Control" game has over 30 "texture_00" files.

Get MD5 value is simple. just press Alt-F11 on game. remember that dumped images are can diffrent from originals.

Last edited:

PeteTheBig

May 22, 2021
3 thousand ? Is all images are have an unique name? If It's name is duplicated with others, must use MD5. but MD5's values are can different on GPUs.
If filename is end with "_" or after "_" charaters count is not 32, It's treat as not use MD5. It's not use GPU. There are not issues.
But generally textures are have a like "texture_00" duplicated name. For example, "Object Control" game has over 30 "texture_00" files.

Get MD5 value is simple. just press Alt-F11 on game. remember that dumped images are can diffrent from originals.
Do you know if it is possible to change in the game one of the older textures that are still censored for some reason? I did some edits to the sprites and I'd figured it's be possible to inject them just the two edited sprites alone and I posted them earlier, if not possible I'm gonna try something similar to catoflovecraft and edit the spritesheet that has them so it can be used with texture_replacer plugin, tell me so I can work on it, it is texture_02.png :)

EDIT: Nevermind the first picture I posted , I just went and edited said spritesheet, I will attach it here and hope it is of help and delete my old post.

Last edited:

TheMasterBatCat

Jan 28, 2023
If filename is end with "_" or after "_" charaters count is not 32, It's treat as not use MD5. It's not use GPU. There are not issues.

From what I could find, the images were the same from other programs too so that wasn't an issue. =^-^= However... all the files are not unique? They are called "texture_00_25" and that means we need to use MD5? Not sure I messed up now, it just may not work as well as we intendeds. =X-X= I would like to try editing the package files, like "SharedResources" but Unity asset bundler program thingies comes up with virus warnings and I'm concerned it's dangerous. =X~X=

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
From what I could find, the images were the same from other programs too so that wasn't an issue. =^-^= However... all the files are not unique? They are called "texture_00_25" and that means we need to use MD5? Not sure I messed up now, it just may not work as well as we intendeds. =X-X= I would like to try editing the package files, like "SharedResources" but Unity asset bundler program thingies comes up with virus warnings and I'm concerned it's dangerous. =X~X=
If you extract resources with tool, in case textures name is duplicated, extracted filenames are modified. As you said that "texture_00_25". 'cause it's original name is "texture_00". but extract with that name, overwriting already extracted one. so extract tool is rename it. May be you used "AssetStudio".
BTW, what's game name?

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
Do you know if it is possible to change in the game one of the older textures that are still censored for some reason? I did some edits to the sprites and I'd figured it's be possible to inject them just the two edited sprites alone and I posted them earlier, if not possible I'm gonna try something similar to catoflovecraft and edit the spritesheet that has them so it can be used with texture_replacer plugin, tell me so I can work on it, it is texture_02.png :)

EDIT: Nevermind the first picture I posted , I just went and edited said spritesheet, I will attach it here and hope it is of help and delete my old post.
Yes. that texture is censored. But I think that It's no chance to use if use the uncensor plugin. In game source there is check the flag the variable(may be named "IsCensored"). The value of the variable determines which texture to use. method is "Ji2_Live2dCharaBehavior.GetActivePartByMode". It changes on "Rider" and "Back" scenes.
I will check again all scene that the texture is being used. Thanks for works.

EDIT:
Checked again. It's used at "Back" scene. Uncensor plugin is solve it.

Last edited:

TheMasterBatCat

Jan 28, 2023
If you extract resources with tool, in case textures name is duplicated, extracted filenames are modified. As you said that "texture_00_25". 'cause it's original name is "texture_00". but extract with that name, overwriting already extracted one. so extract tool is rename it. May be you used "AssetStudio".
BTW, what's game name?
We were decensoring Ecchi and craft, I didn't see any threads here for the game when using searches. =>-<= Not trying to hijack the thread here, but maybe it could also help decensor this one? =^-^= I was incharge of getting the files and at first we extracted everything using Asset Ripper, after reading this stuffs we tried Asset Studio but it also gave the exact same textures and names but with a #25 instead of _25 for example.=X-X= I renamed the uncensored files to match what the texture replacer exported and the mod 'seemed' to work. If there's a thread for Ecchi and Craft I can post the mod there or maybe move to the texture replacer thread?

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
We were decensoring Ecchi and craft, I didn't see any threads here for the game when using searches. =>-<= Not trying to hijack the thread here, but maybe it could also help decensor this one? =^-^= I was incharge of getting the files and at first we extracted everything using Asset Ripper, after reading this stuffs we tried Asset Studio but it also gave the exact same textures and names but with a #25 instead of _25 for example.=X-X= I renamed the uncensored files to match what the texture replacer exported and the mod 'seemed' to work. If there's a thread for Ecchi and Craft I can post the mod there or maybe move to the texture replacer thread?
There're no threads on F95 for Ecchi & Craft. I made it with EarlyAcess ver. Check this uncensor plugin for Ecchi & Craft.

You can see the "amd, intel, nvidia" folder on "BepInEx\plugins\ModImages\Uncensored from v0.43\" folder. Some textures have a different MD5 by GPUs.

Last edited:

TheMasterBatCat

Jan 28, 2023
There're no threads on F95 for Ecchi & Craft. I made it with EarlyAcess ver. Check this uncensor plugin for Ecchi & Craft.

You can see the "amd, intel, nvidia" folder on "BepInEx\plugins\ModImages\Uncensored from v0.43\" folder. Some textures have a different MD5 by GPUs.
Seems like a lot of people wanted ecchi and craft uncensored, several people working to try and uncensor it. =O-O= How are you able to find the MD5 from different GPUs, do you need them physically or can you use software? I don't think making multiple folders would be difficult to do, but I think we'll use asset bundle extractor thingies, assuming it's a false positive for the virus warning. =X~X=

3.00 star(s) 27 Votes